I’m sorry. I’m just gonna need you to explain yourself,
因为一周前你还教育我这是诈骗
because a week ago you were lecturing me on how this is fraud, so…
这就是诈骗 我不想这么做
It is fraud. I don’t wanna do this.
好 那就别这样
Okay, so… don’t.
相信我 但凡我有其他选择 就不会这样做
Believe me. If I had any other choice, I wouldn’t be.
婚姻应该建立在爱情的基础上 在我看来 婚姻是一辈子的事
Marriage should be for love. And where I come from, it’s for life.
你来自幻想世界吗
Do you come from a fantasy land?
因为就我来说 在现实世界中 婚姻真的只是一种
Because, where I come from in reality, marriage is really just
毫无意义的法律安排 把恋人变成敌人
a pointless legal arrangement that turns lovers into enemies, so…
-为什么你别无选择 -不关你的事
-Why don’t you have another choice? -How’s that your business?
怎么不关我的事 我可能就要嫁给你了 到底为什么
Kind of is. I am possibly about to marry you. Why?
我需要我们每个月多得的两千美元
I need the extra two grand a month married guys get.
就这样 我凭什么相信你
That’s it? And I’m supposed to trust you here?
相信我 好吧 听着 如果我可以信任一个
Trust me? Okay. Look, if I can trust a lib
对法律或军队 毫不在意的自♥由♥主义者…
who doesn’t give a shit about the law or the military, I can sure–
我遵循排斥盲目服从的道德准则
I have an ethical code that doesn’t include blind obedience,
而且我迫切需要这笔钱来活命
and I desperately need this to literally survive.
而你可能是为了
Whereas you could be, I don’t know,
你那厌女组织储备物资
stockpiling supplies for your bro-militia.
我要走了 真不该来 厌女男
I’m leaving. This was a mistake. “Bro-militia.”
-卢克 -不切实际的家伙
-Luke. Luke. -Liberal nut.
怎么了
What?
听着 我不喜欢你
Look, I don’t like you.
这还用说
No shit.
但你看起来很靠谱 所以…
But you seem solid. So…
我道歉 好吗
I’m sorry, okay?
拜托
Please.
听着 我希望你知道 自己会陷入什么处境
Listen. I need you to know what you’re getting yourself into.
如果被抓到 我会被告上军事法庭
If we’re caught, I get court-martialed.
被抓去蹲监狱
As in, arrested and maybe doing time.

Okay.
这会是一场仓促的婚礼 我们会受到监视
Look, this is already gonna be a shotgun wedding. We’re gonna be on their radar.
所以 等我被派去伊♥拉♥克♥
So, once I get over there, to Iraq,
我们要保持固定的联♥系♥ 好吗
we’ve… we’ve got to just, like,set up consistent times where we are gonna speak, okay?
我们得让这场婚姻看起来很正常 而且真实
We gotta make this look normal, like a real marriage.
我们得写一些浪漫的邮件 以防有人查阅
We’d have to write some romantic emails in case somebody reads them.
我被派遣期间 要保持说服力
We just have to keep it tight for my tour.
等我回来后 我们就申请离婚
And once I’m back here, we file for divorce.
这场婚姻 会为你提供一年的免费医疗保险
And that gives you a year of free health insurance.
-然后津贴一人一半 -太好了
And we can split the cash down the middle. -Yeah? -Great.
还有一件小事 我周五早上就出发
And one more small thing. I deploy Friday morning.
我们要在我兄弟们面前出去约会
We’d also have to go out with my company.
表现得好像我们…
Act like we…
好像我们喜欢彼此
Like we like each other.
对 不止如此 要彼此相爱
Yeah, more than that. Like, love each other.
然后…
And, um…
所有已婚夫妇都会在 基地附近的一家汽车旅馆过夜
So, all married couples spend the night at this motel near base.
-这意味着我们也必须如此 -真棒
-It means we would have to. -Super.
所以这事说定了吗
So, are we out of “if” territory?
我们要这么做吗
Are we doing this?

Yeah.
对 我们就要这样做
Yeah, we’re doing this.
别告诉那些无关人士
But you can’t tell anybody that doesn’t need to know.
你必须保证
You have to promise.
我保证
I promise.
这样吧
In fact,
我们拉钩
I pinky swear.
-不 我不要这么做 -我们都要结婚了
-No, I’m not doing that. -We’re getting married, man.
我会给你发信息
I’ll text you.
海滨小屋
-不行 -什么
-No. -What?
你不能这么穿
You can’t wear that.
-为什么 -我们要拍婚纱照
-Why? -Because we’re taking wedding photos.
你得穿得正式些
You have to dress a certain way.
-真的吗 -不行 我要上去了
-Really? -No. I’m coming up.
里面没有蓬松的处♥女♥白色婚纱 突击队员
There’s no fluffy virgin white wedding dress in there, Commando.
别那么叫我
Stop calling me that.
请随意
Make yourself comfortable.
你会弹吗
Do you play?
不会 只是为了打动男人
No, it’s just to impress guys.
你被打动了吗
You impressed?
我是个音乐人
I’m a musician.
吃的就是这口饭
It’s what I do.
我和我的乐队已经演出五年了
My band and I have been working at it for like, five years.
一定很艰难吧
That’s gotta be rough.
艰难就是暗无天日的工作上下班打卡
Rough would be punching the clock at some soul-sucking job
结果只是让富人更富有
while I’m just making the rich richer.
我宁愿每天为了我的艺术而奔波
I’d rather hustle for my art any day.
-干什么 -对不起
-hi. -Sorry
纹身写的什么
So, what does the tattoo say?
“现在是社♥会♥主♥义♥”
“Socialism Now”?
你真的很聪明
You’re really clever.
不 写的是…
No, it says…
“不入虎穴 焉得虎子”
-什么 我… -不入虎穴 焉得虎子
-Someone, something, I– -Risk nothing, gain nothing.
只是我妈妈搬来美国时 外婆对她说的话
It’s something my grandma said to my mom when she moved to America.
你好 我的王子
Hello, my prince.
今天之后 我们的信用分数会交织在一起
Today is the day that our credit scores shall become intertwined.
-你看起来进入角色了 -这是什么意思
-You know, you really look the part. -What does that mean?
你很漂亮
You look pretty.
你的脸红新娘
Your blushing bride.
恭喜
Congratulations.
来 抱一下 我们真为你感到骄傲
Come on, give me a hug. We’re so proud of you.
这是我一生中最美好的一天
This is the best day of my life.
天啊 我好激动
Oh my goodness. This is so exciting.
嗨 谢谢你过来
Hi. Thank you for coming.
不客气
Of course.
你准备戒指了吗
Oh, did you get rings?

Here.
天啊 你买♥♥了一枚真正的戒指
Oh my God, you bought a real ring?
-其实… -是我
-Well– -Me.
是我买♥♥的
I did.
-什么 -我给莱莉买♥♥的
-What? -I got it for Riley.
-我入伍后就一直在存钱 -弗兰基
-I’ve been saving up since I enlisted. -Frankie.
不 我不能接受
No, I can’t accept this.
我不想现在向她求婚 然后就出征
I didn’t wanna ask her now and then just ship out.
我想成为她的丈夫
Like, I wanna be her husband.
按正确的方法做事
You know, do it right.
我妈想等我回来满21岁再说 所以…
And… And Mom wants me to wait ’til I’m 21, when I get back, so, uh…
先替我暖着吧
Just keep it warm for me.
卢克·莫罗和卡珊德拉·萨拉扎
Luke Morrow and Casandra Salazar.
该死
Shit.
我们今天齐聚一堂
We are gathered here today
参加二位的合法婚姻
to join you two together in lawful matrimony.
今天的见证人呢
And your witness today?
弗兰基
Frankie.
是我 你好吗
That’s me. How ya doing?
-嗨 弗兰基 -你们好
-Hi, Frankie. -Hiya.
卢克·莫罗 你愿意发誓爱这个人
Luke Morrow, do you pledge to love this woman,
忠诚于她
to be true and loyal to her,
无论疾病还是健康 都会安慰她、照顾她吗
and to comfort and keep her in sickness and in health?
我愿意
I do.
卡珊德拉·萨拉扎 你愿意发誓爱这个人
Casandra Salazar, do you pledge to love this man,
忠诚于他
to be true and loyal to him,
无论疾病还是健康 都会安慰他、照顾他吗
and to comfort and keep him in sickness and in health?
我愿意
I do.
根据加利福尼亚州赋予我的合法权力
By the power vested in me by the great State of California,
我宣布你们正式结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
新郎可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
恭喜二位
Congratulations.
干杯 伙计们
Drink up, boys!
敬二排 兄弟们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!