Strong, like a bull! You know?
好了 你知道有什么好地方 可以吃到凉拌菜吗
Now, do you know a good placeto get some gazpacho?
靴猫 这很严肃
Please. This is serious.
怎么了
What is it?
我该怎么跟你说呢
Puss in Boots,how do I say this?
你死了
You died.
医生 不
Doctor, please.
放轻松 我可是穿靴子的猫
Relax! I am Puss in Boots.
我当面嘲笑死亡
I laugh at death.
就像这样
You see?
再说了 我可是猫
And anyway, I am a cat.
我有九条命
I have nine lives.
那你现在用了几条?
And how many timeshave you died already?
呃 我不知道
Uh… I don’t know.
我从来不数数
I never counted.
我数学不太好 你懂吧
I am not really a math guy,you know?
猫咪! -冷静点 医生
Gato.- Take it easy, Doctor.
我想想 呃
Let’s see, uh…
潘洛纳的公牛算一次…
There was the running of the bulls in Pamplona.
你好啊 女士
Hola, señorita.
你喜欢凉拌菜吗
Do you like gazpacho?
伙计们 看来今天不是你们的幸运夜呀
Guess it’s not your night, huh, fellas?
我告诉你们
I am telling you,
猫永远能四脚着地
a cat always lands on his feet.
看着
Watch.
不 靴猫不需要监护
No. Puss in Boots doesn’t need a spotter.
看着
Watch.
这样就不需要港口了
No need to pull into port.
这将彻底改变旅行
This will revolutionize travel.
看着
Watch.
不好意思 这里头有贝类海鲜吗
Uh, excuse me.Does this have shellfish in it?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
好吧
Eh.
Puss 我觉得你把烤箱温度设太高了
Puss, I think you set the oven too high.
我可是烘焙大♥师♥ 看着
I am a master of the baking.Watch.
然后今天有个巨人
And then there was the giant today.
所以是多少来着 四条命?
So, what is that?Like, uh, uh, four?
你用掉八条命了 Puss
That makes eight, Puss.
这是你最后一条命
You are down to your last life.
我的处方就是 你不能再冒险了
My prescription:no more adventures for you.
你需要退休
You need to retire.
我 退休?
Me? Retire?
你还是村里的喜剧演员还是怎么地
Are you the village comedian as well?
Puss 你有什么安全的地方可以去吗
Puss, is there any safe place you can go?
在这种时候
Any special someone you can rely on
有谁可以让你依靠吗
in this moment of need?
我可是穿靴子的猫 我人见人爱
I am Puss in Boots,loved by one and all.
有特别的那个人吗
Anyone in particular?
我是说 选择那么多 我很难从中选一个啊
I mean, uh,how could I possibly choose?
这是露娜婆婆的地址
This is the addressof Mama Luna.
她是个猫奴
She is a cat fancier,
一直在寻找新的宠物猫
always on the look out for a new lap cat.
你在那会很安全 -宠物猫?
You will be safe there.- Lap cat?
我可不是宠物猫 医生
I am no lap cat, Doctor.
我是穿靴子的猫!
I am Puss in Boots!
今时不同往日了
Not anymore.
这是理发师的命令
Barber’s orders.
我是说 这是医嘱
I mean, doctor’s orders.
记住 Puss 死神会找上我们所有人
And remember, Puss,death comes for us all.
小点心 吃吗
Treat?
你真得改改你对待病人的态度
You’ve really got to work on your bedside manner.
搞笑 我可是穿靴子的猫
Ha. I am Puss in Boots.
我才不是谁的宠物猫
I am no one’s lap cat.
那个医生真是个魔怔的庸医
That doctor is a quack and a crazy man.
他就该老老实实剪他的头发
He should stick to cutting hair.
最后一杯了 靴猫
Last call, Señor Boots.
再来杯奶油 要打满
Another glass of cream.Make it your heaviest.
我把好东西都放在后头了
Oh, I keep the heavy stuffin the back.
“退休”
“Retire.”
你长这么英俊 怎么能退休
You are too good-looking to retire.
瞧瞧
Well, well.
这不是穿靴子的猫嘛
If it isn’t Puss in Boots himself.
活生生的本人
In the flesh.
呃 你好
Uh, hey.
那可是顶声名远扬的帽子 还有那羽毛
There’s the famous hat,the feather
当然 还有那双靴子
and, of course, the boots.
我对你的鞋匠表示敬意
My compliments to your cobbler.
谢谢
Thanks.
呃 也很高兴见到你
Uh, good to meet you, too.
嘿 我从没这样做过 但你能给我签个名吗
Hey. I never do this,but can I get your autograph?
我跟了你很长时间了
Been following you for a long time.
(通缉 穿靴子的猫 死活不论)
就签在这吧
Sign right there.
(死亡)
靴猫当面嘲笑死亡…
Puss in Boots laughs in the face of death,
赏金猎人
bounty hunter.
我也是这么听说的
So I’ve heard.
你会发现你的赏金没那么好拿
You will find your reward does not come easily.
我告诉你
This I tell you.
每个人都认为他们能打败我
Everyone thinks they’ll bethe one to defeat me,
但目前为止 没有人从我手里逃走过
but no one’s escaped me yet.
好吧
All right.
让我们了结这一切吧
Let’s get it over with.
够胆的话 就畏惧…
Fear me, if you da…
好吧 不胡闹了
Okay, no more messing around.
愚钝 草率 可悲
Slow. Sloppy. Sad.
你远没有传说的那么厉害 猫咪
You’re notliving up to the legend, gato.
我喜欢恐惧的气息
I just love the smell of fear.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
眼前闪过前几世的走马灯吗
Lives flashing before your eyes?
捡起来
Pick it up.
捡 起 来
PICK IT UP.
跑吧 跑吧 小猫咪
Corre, corre, gatito.
♪你为什么离开?
♪ Por qué te vas? ♪
♪如果我们有这么多回忆
♪ Si tejimos tantos recuerdos ♪
♪你为什么离开?
♪ Por qué te vas? ♪
♪当一切都
♪ Cuando todo era
♪这么完美
♪ Tan perfecto ♪
♪你为什么离开?
♪ Por qué te vas? ♪
♪如果你是我的一部分
♪ Si eres parte de mí ♪
♪没有你陪伴
♪ Cómo seguire sin ti? ♪
♪难以想象
♪ No se concebirlo. ♪
我已经配不上这身衣服了
I am no longer worthy.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
今天 我们集中在这里
We are gathered here today
向靴猫永别
to say goodbye to Puss in Boots.
任何语言 都无法形容失去他的遗憾
There are no words to express such a loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
但不试着描述一下 就太罪过了
But it would be a crime not to try.
他在这片土地上有许多名字
He was known across the land by many names.
危险小猫咪
The Stabby Tabby.
猫皇
El Macho Gato.
牛奶品鉴家
The Leche Whisperer.
对一些人来说 他是法外之徒
To some, an outlaw.
对更多人来说 他是英雄
To more, a hero.
对所有人来说 他是一个传奇
To all, a legend.
我是对的
I was right.
这绝对是言语无法形容的遗憾
Words were not enough.
但一首歌♥也许可以
But perhaps a song.
♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
♪ Who is your favoritefearless hero? ♪
谁是你最喜欢的…
♪ Who is your favorite ♪
…无畏英雄?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!