Well, there’s no way I’m letting you hold the map.
我可以拿着
I can hold it.
哦对 话说回来 你算怎么回事
Yeah, right. What’s your deal, anyway?
你和吉娃娃帮是一伙的?
You run with the Chihuahua Gang?
应该不是吧
I don’t think so.
我不相信你 -不要紧
I don’t believe you. -That’s okay.
你相信自己就够了
As long as you believe in yourself.
什…
Wha…
他疯了吗?
Is he deranged?
是的 -你叫什么名字?
Yep. -What’s your name?
我有过各种各样的称呼
Oh, I’ve been called all kinds of things.
狗 坏狗 笨狗
Dog, Bad Dog, Stupid Dog.
嘿,你!就是你!滚出去!别动那个!放下!
Hey You! You There! Get Out! Leave It! Drop It!
大老鼠 小猪 老鼠脸
Big Rat, Small Pig, Rat Face,
屁屁鸡块 没脑子的**
Butt Nugget, * for Brains.
你知道 就是那一类的
You know, that sort of thing.
但我从来没有一个真正的名字
But I’ve never had a name that really stuck, you know?
专属于我的名字
That belonged to me.
他说完了吗? -你是?
Is he done? -And you are?
柔爪
Softpaws.
柔爪Kitty
Kitty Softpaws.
哇 这是个好名字
Wow. Yeah. Now, that’s a good name.
念出来就像一首歌♥
There’s music in a name like that.
柔 爪 Kitty
Kitty Softpaws.
这招不错 很经典
Nice try. Classic con.
哪有人蠢成这样 还那么善良
No one’s that dumb. No one’s that nice.
我不信任你
I don’t trust you.
我也不信 不能信任他
Me, neither. He cannot be trusted.
但比起他 我更不相信你
But I trust him more than I trust you.
哇 这次旅行会很有趣的
Wow. This trip is going to be fun.
这里一定是黑暗森林了
This must be the Dark Forest.
老天 救命
Oh, my God!
你的手没了
It’s gone.
又回来了
It’s back.
真诡异
Ay, qué miedo.
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
我们一起进去
We step through as one.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
一 二 你先来
One, two, after you.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
狗?你还活着吗?
Dog? Still alive?
我们去看看就知道了 -等下
Let’s go find out. -Wait!
嗯…
Um…
作为黑暗森林 这个地方相当丰富多彩
For a Dark Forest, this place is pretty colorful.
要是我的成人礼 是在这里办的就好了
I wish I had my quinceañera here.
许愿星就在这里的某个地方
The Wishing Star is in here somewhere.
Kitty 我可以看看地图吗?
Kitty, may I please see the map?
不可以 -你真要这样吗
No. -Seriously!
你连一分钟都不让我拿吗?
You won’t let me hold it for even one minute?
不 一秒钟都不行
Nope. Not even for one second.
别这样 Kitty 你要…相信我
Come on, Kitty. You’ve got to trust me.
等等 这 他的眼睛怎么了
Wait. Wh-Wh-What’s… What’s going on with his eyes?
哦 它们越来越大了
Oh, they’re getting bigger.
噢 Kitty!
Oh, Kitty!
你得相信他 看看他的眼睛
You got to trust him. Look at those eyes.
就这?你管这叫可爱?
Really? You call that cute?
哦 看她!
Oh, look at her!
她的眼睛比你的还大
Those eyes are even bigger than yours.
快答应她 Puss
Do whatever she wants, Puss.
等一下 毛茸茸攻击
Wait a second. So poofy!
天哪 猫爪踩奶
No. With the paws?
这谁忍♥得住啊
Come on.
帽子戏法
With the hat?
太可爱了!
It’s all so cute!
可爱超载!
Cuteness overload!
我们现在可以看地图了吗?
Can we look at the map now?
“跟着这张魔法地图
“Follow this enchanted chart.
你的心路即是你的道路”
It knows your path and knows your heart.”
这是我们吗?
Is that us?
上面说我们必须经过「焚化谷」
It says we must go through the Valley of Incineration
越过「殡仪馆岭」
over Undertaker Ridge,
穿过「失落的灵魂洞穴」?
through the Cave of Lost Souls?
疯了吧 -让我看看
Really? -Let me take a look.
什么?
What?
「无尽悲伤沼泽」?
Swamp of Infinite Sorrows?
「苦难之山」?
Mountains of Misery?
「永恒孤独的深渊」?
The Abyss of Eternal Loneliness?
这张地图肯定有问题
There’s something wrong with this map.
我想每个人都有一条不同的可怕路途
I guess there is a different terrible path for everyone.
看起来 这片森林
It’s almost like the forest
不想让任何人许愿
doesn’t want anyone to make a wish.
我没什么愿望 但我能试试吗?
Well, I don’t even have a wish, but can I try?
哦 上面说…
Oh, mine says…
我们要穿过「装满鲜花的口袋」
We skip through the Pocket Full of Posies.
什么? -哈?
What? -Huh?
然后沿着「放松之河」顺流而下
Then drift down the River of Relaxation.
听起来很有趣 -这不公平
That sounds fun. -No fair.
为什么他得到了好的那个?
Why does he get the good one?
在「简单速通的奇景」里漫游
Wander the Fields of Quick and Easy Solutions,
就能到达许愿星了
and arrive at the star.
哇 听起来不错
Oh, wow! That sounds wonderful.
啊还是不了 毕竟是你们的愿望
Oh, but no. This is your quest.
我不想打搅
I don’t want to impose.
你拿着地图 -真的?
You hold the map. -Really?
但别跟我耍花样
But don’t you cross me,
否则你的名字就会变成佩罗·死狗
or your name will be Perro Muerto.
好的没问题
Okey dokey.
等等 那不是…
Wait. Is that…
下熊了 我们快出发吧
It’s raining bears. Time to go.
这么说吧
Oh, I’m tellin’ ya,
等我们拿到那个愿望
when we get that wish,
对我们所有人来说 一切都会刚刚好
it will make everything just right for all of us.
它会使我们富有吗?
Will it make us rich?
有钱到可以全年冬眠吗?
Rich enough to hibernate all the year round?
世界首富
The richest.
我们会成为一流的大盗吗
Will we be, like, big-time thieves?
最一流的
The biggest.
你知道杰克·霍纳穿的那套西装吗?
Eh, you know that suit Jack Horner wears?
是的 -我也要有一套
Yeah. -I’m going to have one of them.
是吗? -只是我的要更紫一点
Yeah? -Only mine will be purpler.
两倍那么紫 -最紫的
Like, twice as purpler. -The purplest!
真不错
Nice.
一流的大盗来了
Big-time thieves coming through!
我要和你比赛! -你赢不了我的 老头!
I’ll race ya! -You can’t beat me, old man!
什么样的愿望能做到这一切 小金?
What kind of wish can do all that, Goldi?
哦 我现在还不能说
Oh, I can’t tell ya.
愿望说出来 就不灵了
If you say what your wish is, then it don’t come true.
对不起 生日愿望的规则
Sorry. Birthday wish rules.
哎呀 母女间有什么秘密
Oh, come on. Mother-daughter secret?
妈妈 别问了 拜托
Mama, just drop it, please.
哦哦 好吧
Oh. Oh, okay.
嘿 来吧
Hey, come on.
我们还有几只猫要抓
We’ve got some cats to catch.
生日愿望规则?这是什么意思?
Birthday wish rules? What’s that mean?
意思是 我不能告诉你我的愿望
It means I am not telling you my wish.
他不想告诉我们 因为他的愿望很蠢
He doesn’t want to tell us, because it’s something stupid.
比如许愿要一瓶护发素 给他脸上那玩意用
Like conditioner for that thing on his face.
干嘛 这明明很尊贵
It’s distinguished.
你呢 Kitty?你会许什么愿?
What about you, Kitty? What are you gonna wish for?
不能告诉你
Can’t tell you.
生日愿望规则之类的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!