喂 熊宝 你上
Oi, Baby, sniff him out.
这里还轮不到你来指挥我
You don’t tell me what to do.
听你姐的话 熊宝
Listen to your sister, Baby.
她才不是我姐
Oh, she’s not my sister!
她就是个逃亡的孤儿
She’s a fugitive orphan.
啊! -她就是你姐
Ow!- She is your sister.
照她说的做
Do as she says.
知道了 但我能闻到的 只有猫尿味
Fine, but all I can smell is cats’ pee.
各位!
Everybody!
快去安全屋 就像我们演练的那样
Get to the safe room,just like we practiced!
喂 她脚还在跑
Oi. She’s leggin’ it.
快跟我来 孩子们 哎唷
Follow me, children! Ow!
给她弹首曲儿 爸爸
Give her the piano treatment, Papa.
你以为这是我第一次
Oh! You think this is the first time
被塞进钢琴吗
I’ve been stuffed in a piano?
我们开始啦
Here we go!
噢 -妈妈 专心点好吗
Oh…- Mama, focus, please.
这里到处都是猫
Hey! There’s cats everywhere!
这么多
So many cats!
真业余
Amateurs.
我就在外面
I’ll be outside.
我的猫都弹得比你好
My cats can play better than you.
小金 这是他吗
Goldi, is this him?
那是一只披着猫伪装的狗
That’s a dog in a cat costume.
噢 真的诶
Oh, yeah.
这诡计多端的小坏蛋
Tricky little bugger.
那这只呢 他是橘猫
How about this one?He’s a ginger.
开什么玩笑
Is that a joke?
你觉得这堆邋遢 年迈的老骨头
You think this scruffy,geriatric bag of bones
看起来像传奇吗
looks like a legend?
他绝对不是…
This is definitely not…
穿靴子的猫!我找到他了!
Puss in Boots! I found him!
穿靴子的猫 长眠安息于此
Puss in Boots, dead and buried.
死了?不不不 这不可能
Dead? No, no, no, he can’t be.
死透透的 我的鼻子从不撒谎
Yep. The nose never lies.
好吧 那只能这样了
Well, that’s that, then.
我们去冬眠吧 怎么样
What say we go and hibernate, huh?
不 -哎唷
No.- Ow!
那地图今晚就要送到了
The map is being delivered tonight,
这是我们偷到它的唯一机会
and we have one chance to steal it.
没有它 我们这辈子都别想找到许愿星
Without it, we’ll never find the Wishing Star.
许愿星
The Wishing Star.
真的有许愿星
It does exist.
那颗星星还剩下一个愿望
That star has one wish to grant.
一个愿望?
One wish?
想想这对我们来说意味着什么
Think of what that could mean for us.
九条命 妙啊!
Nine lives. Yes!
好吧 我搞不懂我们为什么非得
Well, I don’t see why we needed to hire
雇用靴猫来偷
Puss in Boots in the first place.
呃 因为没人能从杰克霍纳的手里偷东西
Ugh. Because nobody steals from Big Jack Horner.
可恶 怎么偏偏是杰克霍纳
No! Not Jack Horner.
别担心宝贝 我们会拿到那个愿望的
Don’t worry, love.We’ll get that wish somehow.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mama.
我有个主意
Yeah, because I’ve got a plan.
我可以像任何一只老猫一样 偷出地图
I can nick a map as good as any old cat.
“有个主意” 就你?
You’ve got a plan?
干嘛 我很聪明 不是吗 爸爸
What? I’m smart, ain’t I?Ain’t I, Papa?
不 你的脑袋不太灵光
No, you ain’t well-fixed for brains.
从杰克霍纳手里抢劫 很冒险
Robbing Big Jack Horner…Very risky.
但那个愿望可以让我的八条命回来
But that wish could get me my lives back.
我的人生也就回来了
And my life back.
再见了 小黄瓜
Goodbye, Pickles!
哦不 小黄瓜 你要离开了吗
Oh, no, Pickles, you’re leaving?
小狗 快挖
Perro, start digging.
好的
Okay.
但如果这个穿靴子的猫真这么重要
But if this Puss in Boots is such a big deal,
我们这样挖他的坟墓是不是不太好
maybe we shouldn’t be desecrating his grave.
不 我想他不会介意的 因为他…
No, I don’t think he would mind,because he…
就是我!
is me!
好的吧
Oh. O-Okay.

Oh, yeah. Uh…
通常来说 我有一把剑
Normally, I have a sword.
这是一整套的 你懂吧
It’s like a whole thing,you know?
小黄瓜 你就是穿靴子的猫?
Pickles, you’re Puss in Boots?
现在还不是 但我会是的
Not yet, but I will be.
我要跟你…
I’ll come…
我要跟你一起去 -抱歉 小狗
I’ll come with you.- Sorry, perro.
靴猫一向独来独往
Puss in Boots walks alone!
打开大门
Open the gates!
喂喂
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
拿开你的手 我们来就行
Hands off the merchandise.We got this.
好 只要进去 然后出来
Okay. Just get in and get out.
简简单单 -不在话下
Easy peasy.- Lemon squeezy.
啊 你在这干嘛
Aah! What are you doing here?
我给你带了把剑
I brought you a sword.
这不是剑 这是根棍子
That’s not a sword.That’s a stick.
这是根棍子剑 -你该回家去
It’s a stick sword.- Go home.
我朋友在哪 我家就在哪
Well, my home is where my friends are.
我再说一次 我们不是朋友
Again, not friends.
要揉揉肚子 来点好运吗
Rub for luck?
我偷这个不需要运气
I don’t need luck for this.
我是个技巧高超的猫大盗
I am a highly skilled master cat thief.
看着
Watch.
你可以的
You got this.
我宣布这个派…好吃
I pronounce this batch…delicious.
(通缉 大杰克·霍纳)
运出去
Ship ’em out.
霍纳先生
Mr. Horner.
蛇蝎姐妹花偷到了好东西
The Serpent Sisters got the goods.
是它吗 许愿星的地图
Is it? Is it the map to the Wishing Star?
停下所有的活 你们俩 跟我来
Stop everything.You two, come with me.
我们必须把这个带到魔法藏室去
We must get this to the trophy room.
你知道 我们杀了很多人才拿到这张地图的
You know, it took a lot of murdering to get this map.
这说来话长…
It all started…
带到魔法藏室去!
Take it to the trophy room!
你是个什么…
What the…
看看这些魔法道具
Wow. Look at all the magic stuff.
是的 我收集了这些东西
Yes, I collect enchanted objects,
魔法符咒 魔法泡泡 花里胡哨
magical icons,bobbles and geegaws
一些有的没的乱七八糟的
and la-di-da and blah-blah-blah.
看啊 我踩在魔毯上
Check it out.I’m walking on a magic carpet.
好酷
Sweet.
小人国的微型船
The shrunken shipof the Lilliputians.
不会吧 那些是独角兽的角吗
Shut up!Are those unicorn horns?
独角兽宝宝的角
Baby unicorn horns.
只有成年的一半重 但锋利两倍
Half as heavy, twice as sharp.
真凶猛 -这些都是廉价的小玩意
Savage.- They’re trinkets.
它们都无法和
They’re nothing compared to the awesome power
许愿星的魔法相提并论
of the magic Wishing Star.
说到这个 还不快把箱子拿过来
Speaking of which,make with the box, sister.
听凭吩咐 老板
You got it, boss.
就像我说的
Like I was saying,
我们杀了好多人才…
the amount of murdering we…
把箱子拿来!
Make with the box!
苦苦寻觅了这么多年
After so many years of searching,
终于到了这一刻
this is my moment.
有了这个愿望 我终于能…
With this wish,I will finally be
成为所有魔法的主人
the master of all magic.
嘿 小杰克
Hey, Little Jack.
你叫我什么
Excuse me?
你能再表演一遍那个手指的活吗 -嘘 别说了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!