Well, you know what they say.
做个派就得牺牲一打人
Can’t bake a pie without losing a dozen men.
哦 哦…
Oh. Oh!
太可怕了
That was horrible.
你的愿望太可怕了
Your wish is horrible.
你太可怕了!
You’re horrible!
你是个无可救药的怪物!
You’re an irredeemable monster!
哦,哦…你怎么才知道 白♥痴♥
Oh, oh. What took you so long, idiot?
你应该不会像个唐僧碎碎念吧
You’re not chatty, are you?
好 你负责窗户 我负责烟囱
Okay, you take the window, I’ll take the chimney.
那我负责什么
What do I take?
你负责原地待命 佩罗
Oh, you take it easy, Perrito.
我们需要你待在这里 呃…
We need you to stay here and, uh…
呃 替我们望风 -是的没错
Uh, uh, guard our rear. -Yeah. Yeah.
在你六点钟方向 我负责掩护你们
On your six. Got your rears eyeballed and covered.
伙计们 伸手
Hands in, crew.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
冲啊 友谊小队!
Go, Team Friendship!
“友谊小队”?
Team Friendship?
我没同意叫这个
I did not agree to this.
是的 换个好点的 多想想
Yeah, do better. Try harder.
只是个暂定的名字
Well, just a placeholder name, you know.
回来我们再讨论 好吗
I’ll workshop it, okay?
上啊 小老虎 -喂!
Go get ’em, tiger. -Hey!
别激动
Take it easy.
准备好拿回我们的愿望了吗
Ready to get our wish back?
“我们的愿望”?
“Our wish”?
我一直在想 如果事情顺利
Well, I’ve been thinking, if you play your cards right,
也许 我们可以分享这个愿望
maybe we could share the wish.
分享愿望
Share the wish.
地图不见了!
It’s gone!
醒醒
Wake up.
有人偷了地图
Someone’s nicked the map.
搞什么鬼 干嘛吵吵闹闹的
What’s all this? What’s all this bother about?
喂 你没听见她说的吗
Oi! Did you not hear her?
地图不见了
The map is missing.
有人拿走了
Somebody took it.
你好啊
Hola.
我们刚抢劫了你 你又来抢劫我们?
Oi! You criming us when we just crimed you?
不 不能这样黑吃黑
No, no crime-backs.
你这死猫
Oh, you’re dead cat meat.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
那就给…你吧
It’s all… yours!
你无处可逃 柔爪
Nowhere to go, Softpaws.
是吗 让我们看看地图是怎么说的
Really? Let’s see what the map has to say.
不!
No!
我们的小屋! -我的蜂蜜!
Our cabin! -My honey!
搞什么鬼?
What the dickens?
不 你休想
Oh, no, you don’t.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我们来了 小金… -我去拿 我去拿
We’re coming, Gol… -I’ll get it. I’ll get it.
下去 你这个大笨蛋 -别动
Get off me, you big lump. -Hold still.
坚持住!我来了 队员们……
Hold on! I’m coming, Team…
对不起 对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry!
啊哦
Uh-oh.
跳支舞吧 我来领舞 -什…
Shall we dance? I’ll lead. -Huh? Wha…
啊 太烫了
Aah! Too hot!
啊 太冰了 脑袋发凉
Aah! Too cold! Brain freeze.
哦 刚刚好
Oh, that is just right.
搞什…
Aye? What the…
不!
No!
忘了什么吗
Oi! Forget something?
他们抓到佩罗了
They got Perrito!
别担心 我们可以用这个追踪他们
Don’t worry, we can track them with this.
等等 快停下
Wait, stop!
Puss 小心!
Puss, watch out!
Kitty!
Kitty!
Puss!
Puss!

Look!
在那里 他们在那里 就在那边
There, there they are. Just out there.
你去找佩罗 我会想办法出去的
You go get Perrito. I’ll find a way out of here.
Puss
Puss.
嘿 帅哥
Hey, good-looking.
那是什么?
What is that?
干嘛这么紧张 朋友
Why so jumpy, amigo?
哇 这什么情况
Whoa, what’s happening?
你好啊Puss 来点西班牙凉菜汤吗?
Hello, Puss. Gazpacho?
好久不见
Long time, no see.
见到我总是很高兴
Always a pleasure to see me.
♪你好 第九条命
♪ Hola, number nine. ♪
我们九个人都齐了 这才是个像样的派对
It’s a proper party now that all nine of us are here.
耶! -是的 嘉年华!
Yeah! -Sí! Fiesta!
你知道吗
You know what?
我爱你们 伙计们
I love you guys.
那么 你们就是我的前世?
So, you are my former lives?
那些流金岁月的映射
Reflections of the good old days.
好吧
Okay.
那时候我们生命顽强
Back when we were larger than life.
是个传奇 -我们跳舞
A legend. -We dance.
♪我们唱歌♥
♪ We sing. ♪
我们强壮 -得像头牛一样
We are strong. -Like the bull.
最后一条命 你还记得这个吗
Numero nueve, you remember this one?
♪谁是你最喜欢的无畏英雄?
♪ Who is your favoritefearless hero? ♪
♪谁是你
♪ Who is your ♪
♪最喜欢的无畏英雄
♪ Favorite fearless hero? ♪
好吧 到此为止 游戏结束了
Well, that’s it. Game over, innit?
那些猫偷了我们从猫那里偷来的地图
Them cats stole the stolen map we stole,
结果我们什么都没捞到
and we ended up with diddly-squat– nothing.
或许我们不需要许愿也能很幸福
Or maybe we could be happy without a wish.
我们在做什么?他们不会回来了
What are we doing? They ain’t coming back.
再见了 紫色裤子
Goodbye, purple trousers.
他们会回来的 为了他
Oh, they’ll come back– for him.
你真是太棒了
You’re darn tootin’.
每次我被绑♥架♥的时候 Puss和Kitty都会来救我
Puss and Kitty always rescue me when I’m kidnapped–
每次都会哦
which happens a lot–
因为我们是团队
’cause we’re a team.
这真美好 -是的
Aw, that’s lovely. -Yep.
友谊小队
Team Friendship.
啊不 这什么垃圾名字
Ugh. No! That is a crap name.
呃 我们…我们还在讨论
Well, we’re-we’re… we’re still workshopping it.
他们可不会为了这只愚蠢的小狗
Oh, them cats ain’t gonna risk their lives
拿自己的生命冒险
for this daft little pup.
你这么说只是因为你想吃了他
You’re just saying that because you want to eat ‘im.
我没有 我只是想用我的牙齿抚摸它
I do not. I just want to pet him with my teeth.
别再想你的肚子了 熊宝
Stop thinking about your belly, Baby.
甚至应该说 你得停止思考 就是这样
In fact, stop thinking, period.
你只会伤到自己 你这个提线木偶
You’ll just hurt yourself, you muppet.
“提线木偶”?
“Muppet.”
那么 我为什么要听
And why would I listen to
你一个偷粥孤儿说的话?
a porridge-stealing orphan like you?
你甚至都不是熊 -重击!
You’re not even a bear. -Zing!
我 比你 更像熊
I’m more of a bear than you are.
回击得漂亮!
She got you.
你不过是个低配版的灰姑娘
You’re nothing but a low-rent Cinderella.
哦!
Oh!
好吧 你能想出这么一句也不容易 熊宝
Well, that’s rich coming from you, Baby,
因为你知道你是什么吗
’cause you know what you are?
来了来了
Wait for it.
你是个又蠢又胖的
You’re a daft, fat,
思维迟钝 不爱读书 患有关节炎
slow-thinking, no-reading, Lyme-diseased,
跳蚤缠身的 大蠢熊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!