At 6:00 you take a boat,
tie the package to the rope…
然后经过海关回来
then go back through customs.
我们迟些见面
We’ll meet later back above.
多少
How much?
三百
Three hundred.
我没问题
It’s okay with me.
也许爱是杀手的洞穴
如果这是真的
Perhaps love is a den of killers,
and if this is true…
奎雷尔会引诱我进去吗
will Querelle draw me into it?
和我
And I?
当我被奎雷尔引诱的时候
When the time comes for me
to drown in my emotion for Querelle…
会有警铃响为我起吗
will there be
an alarm ringing for me?
我们希望你去感觉水手奎雷尔
We’d like you to perceive
that the sailor Querelle…
出身于那个孤独的
依旧保持孤立状态的官员家庭
born of that solitude in which
the officer himself remained isolated…
有一个可与
天使媲美的外型
was a figure comparable
to the angel of the Apocalypse
谁的脚还露在水外
whose feet rest upon the waters.
我是多么希望
奎雷尔暴露他自己啊
How ardently I desire
Querelle to reveal himself…
作为一个高贵外表下的无赖
as a scoundrel
beneath that royal surface.
然后放平他的脚
And then to lie at his feet…
去亲吻他的脚趾
to kiss his toes.
渐渐的 我们认识了奎雷尔
Little by little,
we realized that Querelle…
已经存在于我们的肉里
正在生长
already inside our flesh,
was growing…
在我们的灵魂里发展
依靠我们长得非常好
developing in our soul,
feeding off the best within us.
在对奎雷尔的发现之后
我们想他
After discovering this about Querelle,
we want him to…
正在成为了一个被
某些人轻视的英雄
become the very hero
of those who are contemptuous.
请出示你的证件
Your papers please!
继续他的命运
他的发展在我们之中
Pursuing his destiny,
his development within us…
我们将看到他是如何
实现他的一个目标的
we shall see how he goes about
realizing one single end…
看上去他自身与
他的命运紧密相连
which seems to be his own will
and his own destiny.
这一幕我们将讲述
一个事件的调换
The scene we shall relate
is a transposition of the event…
向我们展现奎雷尔
which revealed Querelle to us.
我们可以说它能
与访问相媲美
We can say that it is comparable
to the Visitation.
好吧你现在可以走了
Okay, you can go now.
我兄弟将关心这一切
My brother will take
care of everything.
不需要担心他
他在布雷斯特在菲尔热
No need to worry about him.
He’s in Brest in the Feria.
在菲尔热
In the Feria?
你在开玩笑
You got to be kidding.
他们说菲尔热是
一个神秘的地方
They say the Feria’s
a pretty weird place.
你不能相信你听说的胡话
You can’t believe every
line of bullshit you hear.
你知道他们说我做
什么没有关系
You know just as well as I do
what they say.
什么
What of it?
他和帕托尼一起做
He’s making it
with the patronne.
这警♥察♥被宝石覆盖着
That cop is covered with jewels.
我得到了我的宝石
但我不想给他们看
I’ve got my jewels,
but I don’t show ’em off.
我听说这老板也是自身难保
I hear the boss
is helping himself too.
那又怎样
如果他挖的话
So what, if he digs it?
如果他请求你
你会和他一起做吗
If he asked you,
would you do it with him?
为什么不
如果我感觉喜欢的话
Why not, if I felt like it?
我会做得比他妈的以前更坏
I’ve done worse shit
than that before.
如果你看见我的兄弟
他也会让你兴奋的
If you saw my brother,
he’d turn you on too.
你将和他在一起
You’d get together with him.
我不想挖它
I wouldn’t dig it.
我告诉你你必须挖
I’m telling you
you would.
想抽烟吗
Want a smoke?
娄娄喜欢你
Nono would like you.
你是一个可爱的小鸡
You’re a cute chicken.
你和我将不会有机会了
He wouldn’t have a chance with me.
和我?我会比你幸运得多
And me?
Would I have better luck with you?
他妈的住手!
Cut that shit out!
奎雷尔的内心如打鼓般
Querelle listened to the drums and pipes
performing for him alone.
这个公职人员死了
The offices for the dead.
他精心的洗掉血迹
等待着天使的降临
He wrapped himself in prudence,
waited for the angel to strike.
在迷茫中
奎雷尔感觉到什么也没有完成
In a very indistinct way, Querelle
sensed that everything was not finished.
他依旧不得不去完成最后的仪式
He still had to accomplish
the final formality:
和他自己的承诺
his own execution.
告诉我利姿为什么能让你神魂颠倒
Tell me what turns you on about
Lysiane that makes you all excited.
解释给我听
Explain it to me.
很简单
That’s simple enough.
我爱她
I like her.
好吧你知道游戏规则
如果你赢了 利姿是你的
Okay, you know the rules of the game.
If you win, Lysiane is yours.
如果我赢了 你是我的
If I win, you’re mine.
二十九
Twenty-nine.
二十五
Twenty-five.
你输了
You lose.
死亡的句子
Death sentence.
你说什么
What did you say?
没什么
Nothing.
我不想亲吻
We won’t kiss.
没什么可说的
Goes without saying.
我仅仅卖♥♥我的屁♥股♥
I’ll just give my ass.
那就行了
That’s all.
那就行了 那就行了
That’s right.
That’s all there is to it.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你要小心点
You got to be careful, okay?
我不认为这有什么痛的
I don’t think
this is exactly painless.
不要担心
这不是你第一次被♥干♥了
Don’t worry. This isn’t
the first time you’ve been fucked.
这是第一次你记住我的话
This is the first time.
You just take my word for it.
不要试图和我做
任何不道德的事
Don’t you try any
funny business with me.
不要支配我 混♥蛋♥ 不是我
Don’t hand me that shit.
Not me.
或者你认为我是个白♥痴♥
Or do you think
I’m some kind of idiot?
当我们扔色子的时候你
以为我不知道你做鬼吗
Don’t you think I saw you cheating
when we threw the dice?
做吧
That’ll do.
不要忘记我没有请你这么做
Don’t forget
I didn’t ask you to do it.
现在躺下
Now lie down!
你错了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!