奎雷尔
I’m so lucky
you helped me out, Querelle.
你知道忘了它
– You know?
– Forget it.
你依旧要小心
他们抓不住你
You still gotta be careful
they don’t catch you.
如果你被捕了
我能信任你不出♥卖♥♥♥我吗
Can I trust you to keep your trap shut
if you do get nabbed?
当然你放心吧
Sure you can.
警♥察♥将不会放过我
The cops will never get
anything out of me.
我从来没听说过你
I never even heard of you.
好吧我最好现在离开
Well, I better leave now.
是的 我也这么想
Yeah, I guess you better.
很抱歉 老朋友
Sorry about this, old buddy.
真的
Really.
我喜欢你我也喜欢你
– I liked you.
– I like you too.
但我们会再次见面的
But we’ll meet again.
我会永远记得你
I’ll never forget you.
你现在那么说
You say that now.
生活变化很快
Life happens fast.
你已经忘记了我
You’ve already forgotten me.
决不 朋友
No way, pal.
决不
Not at all.
我不是那种家伙
I’m not that kind of guy.
真的
Really?
你将不会忘记我
You won’t forget me?
如果我说我不会
你知道我不会的
If I say I won’t,
you know I won’t.
真有趣我们成了好朋友
Funny what good friends
we’ve become.
从现在起我们是好朋友
We were friends
right from the start.
我希望你什么也不会发生
I hope nothing happens to you.
奎雷尔与吉的友谊到了
爱的悬崖边
Querelle’s friendship for Gil
developed to the brink of love.
象他自己 吉被杀了
Like himself, Gil had killed.
他是一个还在继续的奎雷尔
He was a little Querelle
for whom Querelle maintained…
一个尊敬和好奇的陌生的感觉
a strange feeling
of respect and curiosity.
虽然他还站在那
As though he was standing before
the fetus of a baby Querelle.
他想和他做♥爱♥ .
He wanted to make love to him…
因为他相信他的温情将会因此加强
because he believed his tenderness
would be strengthened by it.
因此他将和吉连接得更紧密
Because he would be
more closely linked to Gil…
但谁会和他自身连接得更紧密呢
whom he would then link
more closely to himself.
但他不知道该怎么办
But he didn’t know
how to go about it…
因为他总是被别人干
却不知道怎么干别人
since he, having always been fucked,
didn’t know how to fuck a guy.
一个姿势将使他不安
A gesture
would have embarrassed him.
你很甜蜜 知道吗 为什么
– You’re sweet, you know that?
– Why?
你让我这样亲你却没有抱怨什么
You let me kiss you like this
without complaining about it.
为什么要抱怨
我告诉你你是我的朋友
Why should I?
I told you you are my friend.
这不让你厌烦吗 不
– This isn’t bothering you, is it?
– No.
你永远是我最特殊的朋友
You’ve got to be
my very special friend forever.
你能明白吗
– Do you understand?
– Yes.
你会吗 是的
– And will you?
– Yes.
在一些灰暗的道路上
In some obscure way…
奎雷尔理解爱是自愿的
Querelle understood
that love is voluntary.
你不得不想要它
You have to want it.
当你不爱男人的时候
When you don’t love men…
手♥淫♥能带给你乐趣
letting yourself get fucked
can give you pleasure…
但干男人 你不得不爱他们
but to fuck men,
you have to love them…
即使在干的瞬间
even if only
at the moment you’re fucking.
所以 如果他爱吉
他将不得不抛弃他的被动性
So if he was to love Gil,
he would have to give up his passivity.
奎雷尔准备尝试
Querelle tried.
我的朋友
My friend.
多么羞耻啊
我们不能永远在一起
What a shame we can’t
stay together forever.
但我们会再次见面的
But we’ll meet again.
象这样在一起-
To be together like here…
我喜欢那样
I’d like that.
孤独的幻觉
他们的爱在加深
The vision of the solitude
in which their love had developed…
增加了他对吉的爱
increased his love for Gil.
他觉得他是他的一切-
And he felt to be
everything for him…
他仅有的朋友
他仅有的家庭
his one friend, his one family.
我以前从未象这样爱过一个男孩
I never loved a boy before.
你是第一个 真的
– You’re the first one.
– Truly?
真的
Truly.
吉最终同意去干其他的犯罪
Gil had finally resigned himself
to the other crime.
渐渐的
他假装承担起了水手谋杀的责任
Little by little, he assumed
responsibility for the sailor’s murder.

Hi.
你想从我这得到什么
You want something from me?
依靠
Depends.
关于什么
On what?
关于你
On you.
我为马利奥弄了份情报
I’ve got a tip for Mario.
但你得向我保证不能跟
任何人说情报的来源
But you’ve got to promise me you won’t
tell anybody where it came from.
任何人
Nobody.
决不
Never.
明白吗
Is that clear?
我向你保证没问题
I promise you.
That’s all I can say.
好吧
That’ll do.
你可以告诉马利奥
You can tell Mario…
就是那个波兰人
that this Polack…
吉 特寇
this Gil Turko…
将乘坐下午4点20去
波儿多的火车离开
will be on the train
that leaves for Bordeaux at 4:20.
再见
Ciao.
但是对奎雷尔的爱
But loved by Querelle…
我将爱所有在法国的水手
I would be loved
by every sailor in France…
因为奎雷尔是他们所有男性
和孩子般纯洁的化身
because Querelle is a compendium of all
their masculine and naive virtues.
如果我渴望权威
If I desire authority…
这种值得赞美的形式
能唤起爱和恐惧
this admirable form
which evokes love and fear…
那么我必须为了
权威唤醒一种感觉
then I must awaken
a feeling for this authority…
在水手们的心中
in the heart of the sailors.
他们应该爱我
They ought to love me.
我想成为他们的父亲
伤害他们
I want to be their father
and injure them.
我将给他们做标记
他们会恨我
I shall mark them.
They will hate me.
他们的脸上会有痛苦的表情
我将无动于衷
In the face of their misery
I shall remain unmoved.
越来越多
完美力量的感觉将充斥我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!