雾 港 水 手
赖纳·瓦尔纳·法斯宾德作品
谋杀的想法经常唤起
The thought of murder
often evokes thoughts…
大海和水手们的思绪
of the sea and of sailors.
是什么自然的追随着海
和谋杀的思考
What naturally follows
thoughts of the sea and murder…
是爱和性♥欲♥的思潮
is the thought
of love or sexuality.
嗨打烊了
Hey! Closing time!
你听不懂我说的话吗罗伯特 打烊了
Didn’t you understand me, Robert?
It’s closing time!
那就锁门吧
Then lock the door.
罗伯特在这陪着我
Robert is staying with me.
你说什么
What did you say?
你听到了
罗伯特今晚在这陪着我
You heard me.
Robert is staying here with me tonight.
你认为那怎么样
What do you think of that?
什么
Of what?
毕竟
她依旧是你的妻子
After all, she’s still your wife.
你认为我应该嫉妒
You think I should be jealous?
那是很正常的 也许
但什么是正常呢
– It would be normal.
– Maybe, but what’s normal?
我们做个交易
We got a deal:
利姿做她喜欢做的事
Lysiane does what she feels like…
也给我自♥由♥
去做我喜欢做的事懂吗
and leaves me free
to do what I want, understand?
那对我们很重要
That’s important for me.
芝加哥 是的
– Chicago!
– Indeed.
总之我想读他的卡片
好吗 克多
Anyway, I want to read his cards.
Right, kiddo?
希望你知道你在干什么
Hope you know
what you’re doing.
你知道我知道
我想干什么
You know
I know what I want.
你输了 马里奥
You’ve lost, Mario.
那么 让我们再喝一杯
Then let’s have another drink.
你有个兄弟
You have a brother?
那又怎样
So what?
你从来没有提过他
You never mentioned him.
有这必要吗
Why should I?
你们非常相似对吗
You’re very much alike,
aren’t you?
那是别人说的
That’s what other people say…
但不是真的
but it isn’t true.
奎雷尔是个水手
Querelle is a sailor.
也许是真的
Maybe it’s true.
你们彼此相爱
And you love one another…
甚于彼此喜欢
more than you’d like to.
胡说
Bullshit.
我们是兄弟
We’re brothers…
仅此而已
and that’s all there is to it.
你为什么摇头
Why are you shaking your head?
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why…
但你的兄弟很危险
but your brother
is in great danger.
危险什么危险
In danger?
What kind of danger?
一种
In danger of…
发现自身的危险
finding himself.
很难察觉这些肩膀
It’s difficult to
brush past those shoulders…
肖像头发卷曲的
profiles, curls…
这些强壮而又柔韧的
小伙子们
those strong and supple boys…
无法想象他们有
能力去谋杀
without imagining them
capable of murder.
最终靠岸
Finally, land.
好大呀
And broads!
多汁的阴♥道♥火热而潮湿
Juicy cunts. Hot and wet.
你以前来过布雷斯特吗
为什么
– Have you been in Brest before?
– Why?
因为这有世界上
最淫♥荡♥的妓院
Because they’ve got the raunchiest
whorehouse in the world.
象古罗马的假日
The Feria.
是的
那就是这个地方的名字
Right. That’s the name of the place.
你们中的一些家伙知道它
Any of you guys know it?
是的 但仅仅是听说
你听到些什么
– Yeah, but only from what I’ve heard.
– And what have you heard?
没听到什么
Nothing specific.
他们说每个诡计都不得
不和老板一起扔色子
They say every trick has
to throw dice with the boss…
如果他想获得一艘渔船的话
if he wants to catch a hooker.
禁例
那是非里牙老板的名字
Nono. That’s the name
of the Feria boss.
是的 禁例
That’s right. Nono.
他们为什么
不得不扔色子呢
Why do they have to throw dice?
那是规则
That’s the rule.
如果你赢了
你就能挑选
When you win,
you get to have your pick.
如果你输了
你就不得不让老板先干♥你♥
When you lose, you have to
let the boss fuck you first.
真的
Really?
真的
我敢保证许多家伙宁可输掉
Really, and I’m damn sure there’s plenty
of guys who kinda like losing.
-如果它让他们兴奋
那又有什么关系
– If it turns them on.
– So what?
我曾经经历了孤独的痛苦
使得我有了一种怪癖
Once I have suffered the solitude
caused by my peculiarity long enough…
他毫无保留的
使我想拥有这些男孩
it may be that naked
I will hold these boys…
谁会用大胆和蛮力击跨我
反抗我
who shatter me with their
audacity and strength, against my body.
虽然我几乎
不敢相信那是真的
Though I hardly dare believe it.
眼含泪水
我祈祷上帝的祝福
With tears in my eyes,
I thank God for granting me this bliss.
我的眼泪感染了我
My tears soften me.
我的脸颊因眼泪而潮湿
I melt with their wetness
on my cheeks. I toss.
我要给这些男孩们温柔的情感
I roll in waves
of tenderness for these boys…
让他们不再粗野
and their hard, shallow cheeks.
奎雷尔的身体里蕴含着巨大的热情
Querelle’s great passion
is his own body in repose.
如同他在自己的想象中
反映他自身
It is as if he’s reflecting
himself in his own image.
他如同在放大镜中
看他自己
He’s looking at himself
as if through a magnifying glass.
他在细察瞬间的事件
象个侦探
He’s scrutinizing the minute events
like an etymologist.
但他的身体是如何发亮的
在他那令人自豪的行为中
But how shining is his body
in the glory of his proud movements?
你的擦靴人 先生
Your boots, sir.
把它们放那
Leave them there.
还有别的事吗
Anything else, sir?
没了 谢谢
No, thank you.
虽然他们不承认它的存在
Since they themselves
wished to deny it…
但俩兄弟的共同之处
the strange resemblance
of the two brothers…
看上去彼此吸引
seemed attractive only to others.
他们不仅在夜晚相见
迟些也许
They met only in the evenings,
as late as possible…
在房♥间的同一张床上
in the one bed of a room…
紧倚着生活贫苦的母亲
near the one in which
their mother had lived in poverty.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!