that’s the reason.
和我
And me?
和我
And me?

You?
你仅仅是个女人
You’re just a woman.
每个男人都灭杀其爱
Each man kills the thing he loves
或眼含苦楚
Some do it with a bitter look
或巧言相欺
Some with a flattering word
懦夫则一吻先行
The coward does it with a kiss
小心点 奎雷尔
Careful, Querelle!
如果你失去了你的立足处
你可以去我那
If you lose your footing,
you can sometimes fall very far.
谢谢探长
Thanks, Inspector.
怎么样和我一起扔色子
How about it?
Throw dice with me?

No.
我再也不会和你扔色子了
I’ll never throw dice
with you again.
给我双份威士忌
Give me a double scotch.
他们甚至不得不在
同一天喝酒
They even have to get drunk
on the same day.
这神圣的兄弟们
The “Holy Brothers.”
我说双份
I said a double.
有些人在年轻时 灭杀其爱
Some kill their love when they are young
有些人在年老时
And some when they are old
有些人 用欲望之手扼杀
Some strangle with the hands of lust
有些人 用铜臭之手
Some with the hands of gold
奎雷尔
干嘛
Querelle!
Yeah?
你去哪
Where are you going?
不关别人的事
That’s nobody’s business.
听到我的话了吗
Do you hear me?
宝贝儿 想来一发吗
Hey, you wanna get fucked? Come on, baby.
你想被我♥干♥吗
You wanna get fucked by me?

There.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
打一个没有防备的女孩
– Motherfucker!
– Hitting a defenseless girl.
如果你是一个真正的男人
If you were a real man…
当心点 伙计他有刀子
Watch out, guys, he’s got a knife.
不要发疯
这是纯粹的愚蠢行为
Don’t be crazy.
This is pure madness.
我不希望你在这种事
上面惹麻烦
I don’t want you to get involved
in this kind of business.
收起你的刀子
Put away your knife.
来吧跟我来
Come on.
Come with me.
你是一个好朋友
You’re a pal.
其他所有人都是混♥蛋♥
但你是朋友
All the others are assholes,
but you’re a pal.
无论你想从我这得到什么
它都是你的
Whatever you want from me,
it’s yours.
安静点
如果一个军官需要陪伴
Be quiet. If an officer
were to come along…
我不想被人干
I don’t give a fuck!
你们假装关心我
你们都一样
As far as I’m concerned,
you’re all there is.
不要叫
Stop yelling!
你将在这条双桅船上消失
You’re going to wind up
in the brig!
如果你进了监狱我会很难过的
I’d be very sad
if you went to prison.
真的 你只会那么说
Really?
You’re just saying that.
你是一个船长你关心什么
You’re an officer.
What do you care?
你完全知道 不是这样
You know perfectly well
it isn’t so.
我处在羞耻的边缘
在那没有一个男人能够复活
I’m on the brink of a shame
from which no man ever rises.
但仅仅在那个羞耻之中
我发现了我永远的安宁
But only in that shame
will I find my everlasting peace.
我是那么脆弱
I am so weak.
我被征服了
I’ve been conquered.
完全的征服
Totally conquered.
我的思想是悲哀的
And my thoughts are sad.
我有了秋天的感觉
I have feelings of autumn…
肮脏
soilings…
我浑身伤痕
fine mortal wounds in me.
只有你才能给我安宁
I will never find peace
until you take me.
我会报答你的
It must be done
so that afterwards…
我能躺在你的屁♥股♥
底下就象个圣婴
I can lie across your thighs
like a Piet?..
哺养一个死去的基♥督♥
cradling a dead Jesus.
就是那个家伙射我
我能认出他
That’s the guy who shot me.
I recognize him.
奎雷尔 终于见到你了
Querelle, finally!
你为什么让我等
这么长时间
Why did you keep me
waiting so long?
你想伤害我吗
You want to hurt me?
毁灭我
Destroy me?
我渴望你
My longing for you…
是那么强烈
is so strong…
那么深
so deep…
永无止境
endless.
所有这些是什么
What’s all this about?
你为什么哭
Why are you crying?
因为你渴望我
Because you’ve been longing for me?
你知道你渴望谁吗
Do you know
who you’ve been longing for?
你丈夫的男朋友
Your husband’s boyfriend.
他的一块屁♥股♥
His piece of ass.
看着他大娄娄
Look at him! Big Nono!
现存的最好的种马
The best stallion that ever existed!
那不是真的
为什么不应该是真的
– That can’t be true!
– Why shouldn’t it be true?
住嘴 小子
Cut it out, kid.
没什么好说的
There’s no point in it.
天呐 你和娄娄做♥爱♥
You fucked with Nono…
仅仅是因为
only because…
你发狂的爱着你兄弟 对吗
you love your brother madly, right?
利姿越来越远离这个游戏
More and more, Lysiane was
left out of the game.
所有这些非常美丽和
难以置信的事的发生与她无关
All that was most beautiful and
most incredible took place without her.
相信你想要的一切
Believe whatever you want.
所以 小子 你根本不是一个仙女
对吗
So, kid, you’re nothing more
than a fairy, right?
很有趣吗 不是
– What’s so funny about it?
– Nothing.
除非娄娄也是一个仙女
Except that makes
Nono a fairy too!
我认为那实在有趣
I think that’s pretty funny.
罗伯特呢
我才不在乎罗伯特呢
– And Robert?
– What do I care about Robert?
我是我 你令人厌烦
– I’m me!
– You’re disgusting!
你是我的敌人
You’re my enemy!
你毁灭了我
You’ve destroyed me.
你有神秘的力量
You have mysterious powers.
他们无限繁殖
They multiply infinitely.
你不是人
You’re not a human being.
你不应该住在地球上
You don’t belong to this earth!
当看着奎雷尔的时候
利姿已经完全丧失了那种感觉
When looking at Querelle,
Lysiane had already lost that feeling…
剑术家称剑的友谊
fencers call
“the fraternity of the sword. ”
他是孤独的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!