被太阳害死了
The sun, it kill him.
还有山姆 记得山姆吗
And also Sam. Remember Sam-Man?
他没带帽子在太阳下工作了5个钟头
He work in the sun for five hours without no hat.
变傻啦
Fool!
他说了两天的中国话
Afterward he spoke Chinese for two days.
在这之前 他一个汉字也不认识
Before the sun, he know not a word of Chinese!
是的 丹皮尔在红毛来到之前
Yes, it was crazy place
是一个疯狂的地方
when Red Dog arrive in Dampier.
人们比野兽好不了多少
Men are no better than wild animals.
他们喝很多而且 惹是生非
They drink much and they… How do you say? ‘Imbulge’.
他们的头发 变得很滑稽
And their hair, it goes funny.
没日没夜
All day, all night
你知道 我一直很努力工作
You know, I’ve been working hard
没日没夜
All day, all night
聚在一起 大家伙儿 现在是时候了
Gather around, y’all It’s about time you learnt
对这种新舞蹈的狂热席卷全球
About the new dance craze that’s sweeping the world…
如果那玩意儿能拍动两下
If that thing could flap…
它可能就会飞走了
…it might just fly away.
你们俩 需要上一课
You two… be needing an ed-u-cation.

A what?
皮托
但也不是人人都乱作一团
Though not all imbulge.
有些就很安静 有教养
Some were quiet, educated,
有着阴暗 神秘的过去
with dark, mysterious past.
乔考
从来不笑
Some that never, ever laugh.
在阿布鲁齐 没人为了胡子打架
In Abruzzi, no-one would fight over moustache.
那他们为什么打架
What do they fight over?
瓦努
女人
Women!
阿布鲁齐有意大利最美的女人
Abruzzi has the most beautiful women in Italy.
苗条 美妙的胸脯 就像果仁一样
Slender, with a wonderful breast, like a nut.
果仁吗
Nuts?
又大又漂亮的果仁
Yes! Big, beautiful nut!
从一个美女如云的地方
To come from a place with such beautiful women
来到一个没有女人的地方
to a place with no women…
你不能理解这种痛苦
I don’t think you can understand such pain.
在阿布鲁齐 天空是那么蓝
In Abruzzi, the sky is very blue,
达姆斯基 萨达斯基 卡普斯基
斯基巡查队
就像
like, uh…
就像阿布鲁齐的天空
…like the sky of Abruzzi.
这小子胆敢再提一句那个镇子 我就把他打得满地找牙
哥们支持你
为了统一
在阿布鲁齐 那海啊
ln Abruzzi, the sea…
巴里·怀特到来总办事处
Barry Wright to main office, please.
巴里·怀特
Barry Wright.
我们投票表决 工人代表同意了
We took a vote, and the shop steward agrees.
如果你再谈论什么布鲁齐
If you don’t stop talking about ‘Bruzki’…
阿布鲁齐
Abruzzi!
巡查队有权割断你的喉咙
The Ski Patrol have permission to slit your throat.
对不起
Sorry.
每个人都很想家
Everyone’s homesick.
你不想吗
Not you?
总要有家可想吧 老兄
Need a home to be homesick, mate.
你也很孤单吧
You alone too, Mr Doggie?
但是你是快乐
But you are happy, no?
你很有天赋
You have a gift, Mr Doggie.
我没有
I do not.
你听说过阿布鲁齐吗
Have you ever heard of Abruzzi?
阿布鲁齐有意大利最好的渔场
Abruzzi has the best fishing in Italy…
宝贝 你知道我有多么爱你吗
Oh, baby, don’t you know that I love you so?
宝贝 你知道吗
Baby, don’t you know ?Bom, bom, bom, bom
我是多么爱你
That I love you so? ?Bom, bom…
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
他是个完美的倾听者
He was an excellent listener
他不做评论
He did not judge.
友好忠诚的狗
A polite doggie, a very loyal doggie.
或者我以为是的
Or so I thought.
宝贝 你不知道
Baby, can’t you see… ?
你对我的意义吗
you were meant for me? ?Bom, bom…
背叛
Betrayal!

Hey!
-你干吗呢 -没干吗
– What are you doing? – Nothing,
你是在跟我的狗说话吗
Are you talking to my dog?
你的狗吗
Your dog?
他怎么能是你的狗
How is he your dog?
我先跟他说话的
I talk to him first.
那并不能说明就是你的狗 伙计
That doesn’t make him your dog, mate.
那只是让你很古怪
That just makes you weird.
如果我古怪的话你更是个怪胎
If I am weird then you are more weird.
-不见得 -我喂他牛排
– Not likely. – I feed him steak!
那么 你以为我喂他什么 花椰菜吗
Well, what do you think I’m feeding him? Broccoli?
偷狗贼
Dog robber
好吧 那么 为什么不让他自己决定
Alright, then. Why don’t we let him decide?
好的很 让他决定吧
Good. Let him decide!
你是谁的狗呀
Whose doggie are you?
亲我一口
Give us a kiss.
好孩子 你怎么啦
Good boy! How you going?
你真是个好孩子
Oh, you’re a good boy, Red Dog.
你这个小红狗 是不是啊
You little Red Dog, aren’t ya?
你是不是个好孩子呀
Aren’t ya a good boy?
他就像是 每个人的狗
He was like that, a dog for everyone.
过来 孩子
Come here, boy!
过来 孩子
Come here, boy.
过来 红红 过来
Here, Red. Here.
好孩子 过来
Good boy! Come here.
是的 每个人的 但又不属于任何人
Yes, for everyone, but no-one in particular.
所有爱红毛的人都加入了TWU
All those in favour of Red Dog joining the TWU
隶属于那什么的领导
under the job heading con…consu…
-执政官 -管他呢
– Consulari. – Whatever.
所有赞成的 说”耶”
All those in favour, say ”Aye.”

Aye.
是的 工会的狗
Yes, a union doggie,
所有人的狗
a doggie for all.
直到他遇到真正的主人
That is, until he met his true master.
约翰尼 是的 约翰尼
Johnny! Yeah, Johnny!
约翰尼 约翰尼
Johnny boy! Johnny Boy!
现在听着
Now listen
我们走出去
Oh, we’re stepping out
我钻过身去
I’m gonna turn around
我们来舞一曲Eagle Rock
turn around when we do the Eagle Rock
妈妈 哦
Whoa, mamma
约翰
你摇摆的很好
Oh, your rocking swell
你舞的曼妙
Hmm, yeah, you do it so well
我们来舞一曲Eagle Rock
Well, we do it so well when we do the Eagle Rock
妈妈 哦
Mamma, oh!
是的 你摇摆的很好
Yeah, you’re rocking fine
为什么你不给我个暗示
Why don’t you give me a sign?
我们来舞一曲Eagle Rock
Hmm, just give me a sign and we’ll do the Eagle Rock
嗨嗨嗨
Hey, hey, hey
舞动的样子令我疯狂
I’m just crazy ’bout the way we move
早上好
Good morning
该死的美国人
Bloody Americans.
-你们看见了吗 -红毛
– Did you see that? – Red Dog.
差点压着
He almost got run over.
不 他在搭车 伙计
Nah, he was hitchhiking, mate.
那是在搭车吗
That was hitchhiking?
你一让他搭车 他就记住
Once you pick him up, he remembers
还认为自己有权随时搭顺风车
and thinks it’s his right to demand a ride any time.
莽撞的家伙 难怪会这样
Pushy bloke. No doubt about it.
什么 他只搭认识人的车吗
What? He only does that to people that he knows?
当然不是 只搭他喜欢的人的车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!