Of course not. Just the ones he likes.
你能攀爬山峰
You can climb a mountain
你能海中畅游
You can swim a sea
你能跃入烈火
You can jump into the fire
但你永远不会自♥由♥
But you’ll never be free…
不然我就能击倒你
Or I can break you down
你想干什么
Hey, what do you think you’re doing?!
快点 从车上下去 快快快 下去
Go on, get off my bike. Go on, go on. Get!
这个世界真有趣 对吧
The world is a funny place, no?
有时是你选择了你的狗
Sometimes you pick your dog.
有时则恰恰相反
Sometimes your dog picks you.
我们的爱生机盎然
Our love is alive
所以我们开始
And so we begin
愚蠢地暴露自己的内心
Foolishly laying our hearts on the table
磕磕绊绊
Stumblin’ in
我们的爱热情似火
Our love is a flame
狗狗不准上车
No dogs on the bus
在心中燃烧
Burning within…
磕磕绊绊
Stumblin’ in
无论你去哪
Wherever you go
无论你做什么
Whatever you do
你知道我的鲁莽
You know these reckless thoughts of mine
紧随你身后
Are following you
我已对你倾心
I’ve fallen for you
无论你做什么
Whatever you do
哈默斯利钢铁
因为宝贝 你已经让我了解许多
‘Cause, baby, you’ve shown me so many things
未曾知晓的事情
That I never knew
不惜一切
Whatever it takes
宝贝 我会为你去做
Baby. I’ll do it for you…
少哭丧着脸忽悠我
All the sad faces in the world won’t work,
所以就别来了
so you can just stop.
愚蠢地暴露自己的内心
Foolishly laying our hearts on the table
磕磕绊绊
Stumblin’ in
我们的爱热情似火
Our love is a flame
在心中燃烧
Burning within
偶尔火光会捕获我们
Now and then firelight will catch us
磕磕绊绊
Stumblin’ in…
押五块
In for five.
押完了吗 静静
Ready? Quiet!
开始
Go!
吃吃吃吃吃吃吃
Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat!
九秒二 新世界纪录
9.2 seconds! A new world record!

No! Oh-ho-ho!
然后赌什么 然后赌什么
What’s next? What’s next?
再难点儿的
Something harder!
一只鸡
A chicken!
他为什么会吃鸡
Why wouldn’t he eat a chicken?
一只活鸡
A live chicken!
够了
Enough!
我不会让红毛为了你们的变♥态♥娱乐吃活鸡
I won’t let Red Dog eat a live chicken for your sick amusement.
关你什么事 又不是你的狗
What’s it to you, huh? It’s not your dog.
鸡不行 伙计
No chicken, mate.
-谁说的 -我说的
– Says who? – I do,
打打打打打打
Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!
好吧 好吧
Ok, ok!
不行就不行
No chicken, no chicken.
红毛 过来
Red Dog, come!
过来 小子 现在我们一起坐车
Come on, boy. We ride together now.
那天起红毛有了主人
And from that day on Red Dog had a master,
他此生唯一的主人
the only master he would ever have.
那事说得差不多了
Hey, but enough said about that.
静静 静静 关掉点唱机
Hey, quiet! Quiet! Shh! Turn the jukebox off.
说实话 我该杀死他
Uh…to tell you the truth, I should put him down.
但他是一条坚强的老狗
But he’s a strong old dog
有权进行最后一次抗争
and God knows he deserves a last fight
所以我给了他一些镇痉剂
so l’ve given him some anticonvulsants,
减少他的痛楚
he’s resting easier.
我们等着吧 希望他能熬过今晚
We wait. Hopefully, he’ll make it through the night.
过来 红毛
Come on, Red Dog
小可怜
Poor Red.
我们要对你做些什么呢
What are we gonna do with you, huh?
很遗憾
A shame, that is.
这发生过许多事 知道吧
There’s a lot of history there, you know,
关于南希 约翰和红毛
with Nancy, John, Red Dog.
下来
Down!
坏狗儿
Bad dog!
你可赶不走他 小姐
You’ll never get him out of there, Miss.
红毛的地盘没人能占
No-one sit there when Red sit there.
老实点儿行吗
Well, aren’t you a charmer, huh?
别闹
Stop that!
坏狗儿
Bad dog!
撑住 小姐 撑住
Hang on, Miss. Hang on!
自从他成了一名工会成员
Ever since he became a union member
他就认为自己有权利了
he thinks he’s got rights.
我不走 所以你得忍♥受我
I’m not moving, so you’ll just have to put up with me.
别闹 马上给我绅士点儿往那边挪挪
Stop that! Now, be a gentleman and move over!
马上
Now! Ooh.
你跟我的狗坐在一起
You’re sharing a seat with my dog.
没错
Yes, I am.
南希
那你要在哈默斯利做什么 南希
So, what will you be doing at Hamersley, Nancy?
做秘书
A secretary.
跟在珀斯时候还真不一样
Quite a change from Perth.
肯定是一场冒险了
An adventure, to be sure.
这样看也不错 一场冒险
That’s a good way to look at it, an adventure.
好了没 我们可不想太晚
Is alright yet? Don’t wanna be too late.
再等几分钟 让车里换换气 小子们
Give it another minute or two to air out, boys.
不想让谁被熏吐了吧
Wouldn’t want anyone to get sick from the fumes.
那么 南希 露天影院有部新电影
So, Nancy, there’s a new movie playing at the open-air.
想去看吗
Would you like to come and see it?
什么电影
What’s it about?
我不记得了
Uh, I can’t remember.
那好吧
Alright, then,
-还熏得要命 -难闻吗
– Still ‘rip’. – ‘Ripe’?
难闻 满车都是臭气
Yes, the rip is very ripe.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
约翰
Hi, John.
我要借一下货车
Uh, I need to borrow the wagon
好带新认识的姑娘去看电影
so I can take the new girl to the movies.
有我们这些好男人在
What makes you think that she’d be interested
你怎么觉得她会对你这种
in a skinny little Yank like you
瘦瘦的小年轻感兴趣呢
when she’s got us proper blokes around?
我洗澡
I bathe.
还有 你能照看一下红毛吗
Also, do you think you could watch Red?
我觉得他有点嫉妒
I think he’s a touch… …J-E-A-L-O-U-S.
什么鸡
J-E-what?
-嫉妒 -这个啊 不是吧
– Jealous. – Oh! Huh?
没问题
Pfft! No troubles.
我们会开开心心的 会的
We’ll have a right party, we will.
对不对 红毛
Won’t we, Red?
谢了 皮特 再见 红毛
Thanks, Peet. See ya, Red.
做好狂欢的准备吧
Get ready to get wild.
天哪
Jeepers, creepers
你的眼睛是哪来的
Where’d you get those peepers?
天哪
Jeepers, creepers
你的眼睛是哪来的
Where’d you get those eyes?
叫做鱼网针
lt’s called the fisherman’s rib.
不觉得可爱吗
Lovely, don’t you think?
我能给你织一件有四条腿的毛衣
and I can make you a sweater with four legs.
你想去哪
Where do you think you’re going?
我们要去酒吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!