You bet. Real messy.
我有我的命令 弗兰克
I’ve got my orders, Frank.
是副总统下的命令
They come from the Vice President.
他下令是为了掩盖
He’s ordered these hits to
他在危地马拉犯下的战争罪
cover up the war crimes he committed in Guatemala.
实在难以置信
I find that hard to believe.
不然你以为你怎么找到的我
How did you know you’d find me here?
你真♥相♥信是什么匿名线报吗
Some anonymous untraceable tip?
这么着吧 弗兰克
Here’s the deal, Frank.
你从前门出来投降
You’re gonna walk out that front door and give yourself up.
我保证不会开枪打你
You have my word no one will shoot you.
我亲自逮捕你
I’ll personally take you in
到时你再和我讲是怎么回事
and you will get to tell your side of the story.
给你一分钟时间决定
You got 60 seconds to decide.
情况怎样
What’s it look like?
没有安全的出口
There’s no clean exit.
他们包围了这里
They seem to be coming from everywhere.
如果能引开对方 我能掩护你们进树林
If we had a distraction, I could cover you to the woods.
看上去没得选了 小子
Looks like there’s not a lot of options, kid.
我是说
I mean
必须有人做出牺牲
somebody’s gonna have to make the hard choice
我们才能活着离开这里
if we’re gonna get out of here alive.
我们曾经很野
Been wild.
又野又狂
Wild and crazy.
但我就喜欢这样
But I wouldn’t want it any other way.
我的荣幸
An honor.
好运
Good luck.
让你手下人别开火
Tell your men to hold their fire.
我要出来了
I’m coming out.
他要出来了 所有人员听着 不要开火
He’s coming out. All units, hold fire.
重复一遍 所有人员不要开火
Repeat, all units, hold fire.
收到
Roger that.
躲在我后面
Get behind.
现在出来 我掩护你
Come out now. I’ve got you covered.
谁开的枪
Who fired the shot?
他们安全了告诉我 我们撤
Tell me when the boys make cover, we’ll move.
就是现在
Now.
他们抓走了莎拉
They’ve got Sarah.
弗兰克 你去了也帮不上忙
Frank, you’re no good to her dead.
我们得离开这
We gotta move.
来吧
Come!
时间紧迫
Now is not time to waste.
伊万
Ivan?
你好啊 小兔兔
привет кролика[Hello bunny]
很高兴又见到你 伊万
It’s nice to see you again, Ivan.
他管你叫小兔兔吗
Did he just call you “Bunny”?
生活有时很复杂
Life sometimes is complicated.
敬乔
To Joe.
敬乔
Joe.
我并不是有意失礼
Not to push the bounds of propriety,
但我们是不是该讨论一下
but don’t you think we ought to discuss the fact that
副总统把中情局
the CIA’s being used by
当做自己的刺杀小分队
the Vice President as his personal hit squad
还尽可能来杀我们的问题
and that they’ll do whatever they can to find us and kill us?
有什么选择
Options?
我们可以公之于众
We could go public.
是啊 但那个记者可没什么好下场
Yeah, right. That didn’t work very well for the reporter.
而且弗兰克的女朋友怎么办
And what about Frank’s girlfriend?
他们会很快杀了她
They’ll kill her so fast.
先审讯她
First they’ll interrogate her.
没准已经把电线拿出来了
They probably already got the wires.
把她的头按到水里 围殴一顿
Then give her a little snorkel. Give her a jump.
-一颗一颗把牙拔掉 -马文
– Bring in the dent. – Marvin!
天啊 你真是个老蠢货
God! You are such an idiot.
我给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
这是我一生的至爱留下的
This was done to me by the love of my life.
好像我们的爱有点不合时宜
It seems that what we had was not meant to be.
但是现在她
But now she sits
就坐在我家外面
outside my house
喝着伏特加
drinking vodka.
胸口上三枪
Three bullets in the chest.
我活着醒过来时
When I woke alive,
我知道她还爱着我
I knew she still loved me.
否则中枪的就是脑袋了
Or else it would have been the head.
当然她也是冒着很大的风险
It was big risk for her, of course,
但是我们不都是为爱疯狂吗
but one does crazy things for love.
不要因为你的爱而畏惧 朋友
Do not fear for your love, my friend.
有咱们这么一小撮精英
With a small dedicated group,
没有办不成的事
there is nothing that cannot be accomplished.
我就直说了吧
Let me be blunt.
没人知道你在这 你根本不存在
Nobody knows you’re here. You don’t exist.
除非你跟我们好好配合
And unless you cooperate fully,
否则我什么事都做得出来
there’s nothing I can’t do to you.
-长官 -等一会
– Sir. – Not now.
是摩西打来的
Moses is on the phone.
正在追踪他的位置
Okay. Trace is running.
摩西
Moses.
听我说 库珀
Here’s the thing, Cooper.
当我真的上了年纪后
With age comes a certain perspective.
我不得不承认
I’d be a liar if I said there
我以前跟你一模一样
wasn’t a time when I was exactly like you.
盲目的野心
Blind ambition.
错位的信任
Misplaced trust.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
这能帮我决定接下来该做什么
It might help me to decide what to do next.
让他接着说[口型]
Just keep it going[Mouth].
为什么 你有什么想法
Why? What are you thinking about?
咱们这个工作不好做
Our business is a very hard one.
但我不是因为
But it was never
杀人啊 或者压力过大啊
the killing or the stress,
或者待遇不好啊什么的不喜欢它
or the bad pay that bothered me.
那是因为什么 弗兰克
What was it, Frank?
是因为你所爱的一切
It’s how anything that you love
都可能被夺走
can be taken away from you.
这教会了我冷漠
It taught me never to care.
永远不要投入感情
Never to invest.
直到我遇见了这个姑娘
Then I met this woman.
莎拉
Sarah.
现在她在你手里
And now you have her.
我知道没什么能比知道你的敌人
Now I can’t think of anything more horrible
要去伤害你所爱的人更糟糕的了
than to know that your enemies can hurt someone that you love.
这种感觉几乎无法形容
The feeling is almost indescribable.
你还在听吗 库珀
You still there, Cooper?
你在我家里
You’re at my house.
几乎无法形容吧
Almost indescribable, isn’t it?
求你
Please.
求你别伤害我家人
Please don’t hurt my family.
要是莎拉有了什么闪失
If anything happens to Sarah,
我就把你爱的一切都夺走
I will rip everything you love out of your life.
然后再宰了你
And then I’ll kill you.
我发誓 我不会让莎拉出事
I swear to you, I will keep Sarah safe.
我们的时间不多了
We don’t have much time.
你明白我的意思吧
Do you understand that?
你有何打算 弗兰克
What are you gonna do, Frank?
我要杀了副总统
I’m gonna kill the Vice President.
你又有何打算
What are you gonna do?
行动 行动
Move! Move!
妈妈
Mom!
严禁拷贝 最高机密
弗兰克给我留了这个
Frank left this for me.
他从哪弄到的
Where did he get it from?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!