真♥相♥是
As it turns out,
他确实每天都吃迷幻药 十一年了
he really was being given daily doses of LSD for 11 years.
这样来说 他已经很好了 真的
In that case, he looks great. Yeah.
不可思议
Fantastic.
找到了 危地马拉 1981年秋
Got it. Guatemala. Fall 1981.
名单上有5个家伙曾在那里 不包括我们
Five of the guys on this list were there, not including us.
圣贝尼托 就在郊外
San Benito. Just outside.
是个印第安人聚居地
Injun territory.
是的 曾是个小村庄 所有人都死了
Yeah. Was a little village. Everybody was killed. Civilians.
他们命令说 “到那里去 清理干净
They told us, “Go in there. Clean it up.
让它看起来像从未存在过一样”
Make it look like it never happened.”
你觉得名单上的所有人都去过那里吗
You think everyone on this list was there?
该死
Damn it.
该死
Damn it!
你知道这个国家出了什么毛病吗
Do you know what’s wrong with this country?
是他们都想杀了我们吗
They’re all trying to kill us?
没错
Exactly!
名单上的人还有活着的吗
Is there anybody still alive on that list?
加百列·辛格
Gabriel Singer.
弗兰克
Frank!
我以为我再也不会这样说了
I never thought I’d say this again.
老子要上猪了
I am getting the pig!
她在和谁通话
Who’s she talking to?
放轻松
Just take it easy.
弗兰克 我们得摆脱这个妞儿
Frank, we gotta get rid of this broad.
我知道个好地方 就在马路前面
I know a great place, just up the road.
有很多短吻鳄
Lots of alligators.
没门
We’re not getting rid of the broad.
我喜欢她 明白吗
I like her. Okay?
你有什么打算
What’s the angle?
没打算 我就是喜欢她
No angle. I like her.
好吧 他们从电♥话♥里摘取她的声音
Okay. So, they pull her voice from the pay phone,
可能现在就在做了
probably right now,
用识别软件 反追踪到辛格
install the recognition software and back-trace it to Singer.
等到我们出现 他们启用卫星
So then we show up, they bring out the satellite,
我们就被会Y射线烤焦
and we’re fried with Y-rays.
你过得怎么样
How you doing?
不错 很好
Good, fine.
Nn745
November niner 745.
辛格明天会在莫比尔
Wow. Singer is going to be in Mobile tomorrow.
我们能在空运终端找到他
We can catch him at the airfreight terminal.
怎么样
How about that?
来阿♥拉♥巴马州 莫比尔的问候
去往新奥尔良 休斯顿 图森 洛杉矶的
The Sunset Limited with service to New Orleans,
落日特急列车在五号♥口上车
Houston, Tucson and Los Angeles now boarding platform five.
这是东向快车最后一次上车通告
It’s the final boarding call for the eastbound express…
不 求你 不要
No, please! No!
你看着就像华盛顿特工
You smell like Washington.
你为谁卖♥♥命
Who do you work for?
信义房♥产 我是房♥产经纪人
Coldwell Banker, I’m a real estate agent!
求你 别伤害我
Please, don’t hurt me.
不 不对 你为谁卖♥♥命
No, no. Who do you work for?
-什么 -你为谁卖♥♥命
– What? – Who do you work for?
马文 天哪
Marvin! Whoa!
弗兰克 她是他们一伙的 一直跟踪我们
Frank, she’s one of them. She’s been following us.
她包里有摄像头 我要杀了她
There’s a camera in her bag. I’m gonna kill her now.
不 求你别…别让他杀我 求你
No, please don’t kill… Don’t let him kill me! Please!
马文 等等 拜托
Marvin, just wait, would you, please?
马文 看 马文
Marvin. Look. Marvin.
包里没摄像头
No camera in the bag.
快走 女士 快点
Go, ma’am, now. Now.
去找辆车
Get a car.
尽量别杀人
Try not to kill anyone.
弗兰克 她是在跟踪我们
She was following us, Frank.
抱歉
Sorry.
“她包里有摄像头 我们要杀了她”
“She has a camera in her purse, we have to kill her?”
真的假的
Seriously?
一会儿见
See you in a minute.
加百列
Gabriel?
是吧 你是加百列·辛格
Right? Gabriel Singer?
什么事
What’s this about?
危地马拉 1981年 圣贝尼托
Guatemala. 1981. San Benito.
我不能和你谈
I can’t talk to you.
二对一 算你们狠
Pair beats ace.
问你们个问题
I got one for you.
一个两次授勋的德州犹太海陆飞行员
What did this twice-decorated, west Texas Jew-boy Marine pilot
会对那个纽♥约♥时♥报♥的中国记者说什么
say to the Chinese New York Times reporter?
不知道
I give up.
什么也没有 我什么也没告诉她
Nothing. I didn’t tell her a damn thing.
那个记者死了
The reporter’s dead now.
和她谈过的人不是死了就是要死
And everyone she spoke to is either dead or a target.
这也包括你
That includes you.
天哪
Oh, Christ.
我接到命令深夜开飞机送个人过去
They had me fly this guy out there in the dead of night.
从很偏僻的一个杂草丛生的小跑道起飞
Hairy little airstrip in the middle of nowhere.
他是中情局的人 西装领带
He was CIA, some dorky little spook
是个看上去很傻帽的间谍
in a suit and tie.
记得那家伙是谁吗
Remember that guy?
-他带着墨镜 -是的 是他下的命令
-Black glasses. -Yeah. He was giving the orders.
他拿到包裹后 我再送他回去
He picked up a package and I flew him back out.
包裹里是什么东西
What was the package?
不是东西
It wasn’t a what.
而是人
It was a who.
弗兰克
Frank! Frank!
又是那架直升机
It’s that helicopter.
我们在机场 所以…
We’re in an airport. So…
是同一架直升机
It’s the same helicopter.
Nn748C
November niner 748 Charlie.
Nn748C
November niner 748 Charlie.
看到没 弗兰克 是Nn748…
See? Frank, November niner 748…
那是4吗
Is that a 4?
是4 这是C
This is a 4. Charlie.
那是7吗 那是啥
Is that a 7? What is that?
我来告诉你们这是啥
I’ll tell you what it is.
我就说她不该打那通电♥话♥
I told you she shouldn’t have made that phone call!
我们看不到目标了
We lost visual on target.
好吧 全面扫射
All right. Shake the tree.
-你来赔偿损失吗 -当然
-You’ll pay for the breakage? -Yeah, Roger that.
你猜对了 老家伙
That’s right, old man!
-老家伙 -目无尊长
-Old man? -No respect.
我可以杀她了吗
Can I kill her now?
她居然叫我老家伙
She called me an old man.
猪 把猪打开
Pig! Open the pig!
好了
Okay.
小心手榴弹
Grenade!
看着卫星的鸟人
Damn satellites!
见鬼去吧你
Boop to that!
你们就站那儿好了
Yeah, you just stay right there.
正合我意
This is gonna be good.
-没事吧 -没事
– You okay? – Yeah.
快点 起来 没事吧
Come on, come on. Hey. All right?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
老家伙你全家
Old man, my ass.
该死
God damn it!
浓烟和热流 阻塞了视线
Smoke and thermals. Obstructed view.
信♥号♥♥减弱
Signal’s fading.
枪法不错
Nice shot.
-谢谢 -我们得离开这
– Thanks. – We should get out of here.
弗兰克 你很会在女孩子面前卖♥♥弄
You really know how to show a girl a good time, Frank.
再说我宰了你 马文
I will kill you, Marvin.
伙计 别紧张 她喜欢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!