下列车很快就到了
I know, but it’s coming.
什么时候
When is it?
纽约 布鲁克林区 1991年
十年后
不会很长时间
It’s not gonna be too much longer.
把口香糖吐出来 谢谢
Spit your gum out. Come on. Thank you.
车子来了
Oh, here comes the train!
待在我身后 艾丽 待在我身后
Get behind me. Ally, stay behind me.
拿走吧 拿走
Just take it. Take it.
把钱包给我 把钱包给我
Give me your purse. Give me your purse.
-还有戒指 -什么
– Give me the ring! – What?
-给我闭嘴 -没事的
-Don’t talk. -lt’s gonna be okay.
你最好放聪明点 女士
Better not, lady.
您乘坐的是康尼跨海F号♥列车
This is the Coney lsland-bound F train.
下一站 第一大道
Next stop Avenue I.

No!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! mom!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mom! mom! mom!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! mom!
妈妈
Mom!
爸爸
Daddy!
你好
Hello?
十五分钟后到
Fifteen minutes.
-你好吗 妈妈 -你看上去很好
– How are you, mom? – You look good.
-你怎么样 莱斯 -见到你很高兴
– How you doing, Les? – Good to see you.
谢谢你打电♥话♥提醒我 小画家
Thanks for the wake-up call, maestro.
你闻起来像防腐液和啤酒一样
You smell like listerine and beer.
你就不能打个领带吗
You couldn’t wear a tie?
我知道了
I could have.
这真好 要是迈克尔知道我们
This is nice. Michael would like
这样做的话肯定会很高兴
That we still do this.
你有没有告诉Tyler
Did you tell Tyler what your art
老师是怎么说你的肖像画的
teacher said about your portrait?
妈妈
Mom!
告诉他
Tell him!
她说我像年轻的詹姆斯·惠斯勒一样捕捉到了瞬间
She said I captured the moment like a young James Whistler.
至少是年轻的詹姆斯·惠斯勒
Well, at least it’s a young James Whistler,
因为惠斯勒后半生
Because, God, l mean, Whistler, he fell
的艺术成就并不显著
off in the latter half of his career.
他被称为欧洲艺术史上的”从男孩到成人乐队”
He is the boyz ll men of European art history.
她把你妹妹推荐到斯坦哈特暑假美术集训营
She recommended your sister to Steinhardt’s summer art Intensive,
-他们很有名气 -这简直太好了
– And that’s hugely prestigious. – It’s fantastic.
太好了
It’s great.
我要画一幅叫做
I’m going to do a drawing called “my
“我的哥哥和他最喜欢的香烟”的画
Brother and his favorite cigarette.”
我将是在那学习的
And, since I’d be the youngest person ever,
最年轻的画家
practically, to be studying there…
Tyler
Tyler
能把糖递给我一下吗
Would you please pass the sugar?
她还没有说完呢 爸爸
She still has a couple of minutes left on the clock, dad.
就几秒钟
Just a couple of seconds.
如果卡洛琳真觉得自己被
Caroline’s perfectly capable of speaking
忽略的话她可以说出来的
up if she’s feeling slighted in any way.
我有忽略你吗 卡洛琳
Have l slighted you in any way, Caroline?
没有
I’m fine.
-我并不是想转换话题 -什么话题
– I didn’t mean to change the subject. – What was the subject?
什么
Excuse me?
我们讨论的话题 是什么
The subject we were discussing. What was it?
现在可不是你装腔作势的时候 Tyler
Now is not the time for your heroics, Tyler.
事实上 现在时间刚刚好 我得走了
Actually, now is the perfect time. All right I gotta go
Tyler
Tyler.
卡洛琳 你要我带你去哪吗
Caroline, do you want me to take you anywhere?
不用了 我和妈妈一块
l’m okay. I’ll stay with mom.
好的 再见
All right. I’ll see you soon.

The sugar.
吃点东西
Eat something.
甘地曾经说过生命里所做的都不重要
Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant,
重要的是你去做了
But it’s very important that you do it.
我同意前半部分
I tend to agree with the first part.
迈克尔 你知道我说的是什么日子
Michael, you know what day I’m staring at.
在这些人22岁的时候 甘地是三个孩子的父亲
By 22, Gandhi had three kids
莫扎特谱写了30支交响曲
Mozart, 30 symphonies,
巴迪霍利已经离世
And Buddy Holly was dead.
你曾经跟我说
You once told me
我们的指痕不会从接触过的人那消失
Our fingerprints don’t fade from the lives we touch.
所有人都是这样吗
Is that true for everybody?
或者那只是狗屁诗意
Or was that just poetic bullshit?
我卖♥♥了你女朋友一个牙刷
I sold your girlfriend a toothbrush.
-你卖♥♥给我什么人 -你女朋友
– You sold my who? What? – You know, your girlfriend.
那个性感撩人的 还有点健忘的金发妞
That voluptuous, delightfully oblivious little blonde
你昨天把她留在床上
You left in your bed yesterday?
-是的 -我卖♥♥给她一个牙刷
– Yeah. – Yeah, l sold her a toothbrush.
我赚了三美刀
I got three bucks.
-恭喜你 -的确
– Congratulations. – Yeah, are in order.
因为这次销♥售♥给我们的新一轮商业投机带来灵感
Cause that sale inspired our newest business venture.
“贱女人”计划
The S.L.U.T.
是专门为单身女士提供的服务
It’s a single lady’s universal tote.
给女士们提供一♥夜♥情♥所需的套餐
It’s a one-night-stand travel pack for women. You know?
同时还赠送化妆品 浴用品
We throw in makeup and toiletries,
手♥机♥充电器 汽车公♥司♥电♥话♥…
a cell phone charger, cab numbers…
零售价格是19.95美刀
We retail it for $19.95.
或许我们会在电视导购节目里面做一下广♥告♥
Maybe we’d do an infomercial.
你觉得女人会真的买♥♥账
Do you think women will buy this with actual money?
好吧 就这样冷嘲热讽吧
Okay. Yeah. You know what? Fine. Be cynical.
但是想一下 历史上的很多时候
But think about it, at one point in history,
两个人进行着和我们类似的对话
Two people had a conversation, a lot
比如电灯的发明
like this one, about the light bulb.
一个人功成名就
One went on to fame and fortune,
另一个则得去麦当劳店里打工
The other probably went to work at Mickey d’s or something.
随着最近恐怖袭击事件的发生
In the wake of recent terrorist attacks
你们觉得当我们提到恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的根源时
Do you guys think there’s a place for a discussion about ethics
有没有伦理方面的原因
When we’re talking about the root causes of terrorism?
这难道不是道德问题吗 而是伦理问题吗
Wasn’t it a moral question, not an ethical one?
-为什么这么说 -因为道德决定人的本性
– How so? – Well, morals define personal character.
伦理呢
And ethics?
只是某一群人所希冀的行为标准
The standards of behavior expected by a group.
那就是说 个人性格更加重要
And in the end, personal character is more important?
-当然 -说得很好
– Abosolutely – That’s a good point.
到底过去的知识会给予我们束缚还是赐予
Does knowledge of the past limit us or benefit us?
可以让这尊雕像不吸烟吗
Can we make this a non-smoking statue?
是的 泰勒我们可以让他不吸烟吗
Yeah, Tyler. Can we make this a non-smoking statue?
-你答应我会戒掉 -我知道
– You promised you’d quit. – I know.
你觉得爸爸为什么不想听我说话
Why do you think dad doesn’t wanna listen to me?
-爸爸爱你 -所以…
– Dad loves you. – So…
你可以爱一个人但又不想花时间和他在一块
You can love someone and not want to spend time with them.
-是的 你说得对 -妈妈爱萨拉姨妈
-Yeah, you got that right. -Mom loves aunt Sara.
但去年圣诞
But at christmas last year
她会叫莱斯不让她们待在一个房♥间
She wouldn’t let Les leave them in a room together
因为她说这样的话就有圣诞夜杀人游戏
Cause she said that there’d be a “yuletide homicide.”
那是因为萨拉姨妈喝酒 你不喝酒 是吗
That’s cause aunt Sara drinks. You don’t drink, do you?
我才十一岁
I’m 1 1 .
所以没人会试着躲着你
So why would anyone ever want to avoid you?
迈克尔以前喝酒
Michael used to drink.
那是因为迈克尔已经21岁了
That’s ’cause Michael was 21 .
当你21岁的时候 你会对喝酒充满好奇
When you’re 21 , drinking’s new and
兴奋 这个年纪所有人都喝
exciting, and everybody does it.
萨拉阿姨喝酒时因为她希望自己有21岁
Aunt sara drinks ’cause she wishes she was 21 .
你已经21岁了
You’re 21 .
好吧
Okay.
今年你的生日我们去亚特兰大怎么样
Hey, what about Atlantic city for your birthday this year, man?
-真的 -我们弄一个套间
-Really? -Yeah. We’ll get a suite.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!