-你在我房♥子里做什么 -我女儿在哪
– What are you doing in my house? – Where is my daughter?
她在图书馆
She’s at the library.
她知道了吗
Does she know?
-不知道 -我可不这么认为
– No. – No, l didn’t think so.
当你把她玩完的时候
I figured you’d probably leave it up to me
我还以为你会把这事丢给我
when you’re done with her.
我哪也不会去
I’m not going anywhere.
孩子 这倒是真的 泰勒·霍金斯
Boy, that’s true. Tyler Hawkins.
查理斯和戴安之子
Son of Charles and Diane.
卡洛琳和已故的迈克尔的哥哥
Brother of Caroline and Michael, deceased.
上吊自杀
Suicide by hanging.
你迷失了自我 不是吗
You’re kind of lost, aren’t you?
在回到你原本的生活之前
Take a little vacation in coach before
想尝一尝低贱的生活吗
finding your way back to first class?
你以为你了解我
You think you know me,
但是你不了解
But you don’t.
可是我确实了解你
But l do know you.
我知道你什么也没有
I know you got nothing.
我知道你放走了一个混♥蛋♥
I know you threw away the one person that gave a shit.
现在你责备我 没事
Now you wanna blame me. That’s all right.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
我对你女儿所做的都是为了打赌
I did the whole thing for a bet anyway.
他妈的去换一个门闩
Get a fucking deadbolt!
Tyler 济慈 霍金斯你绝对想不到这个
Tyler Keats Hawkins! You are never gonna believe this!
他搞定了一个因纽特人
He banged an lnuit!
而且她很善良很聪明
And she’s really nice and really smart,
可是我还是搞不懂
and l really don’t get it.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
你老爸来过了
Your dad was here.
等等 什么
Wait… what?
-我回来的时候你老爸在这儿 -该死
– Your dad was here when l got home. – Shit.
该死 好了 他说了什么
Shit! Okay, what did he say?
我认识他
I know him.
在我认识你之前 他抓过我和艾丹
He arrested me and Aidan before I met you.
我眼睛上的伤口 是他给的
The gash on my eye? That was him.
我不明白
I don’t really understand.
我对他顶嘴了 他就给了我这个
I mouthed off to him and he responded.
然后艾丹看见你们在学校
And then Aidan saw you guys at school,
于是他就建议
So he suggested that
我向你自我介绍
I introduce myself to you.
我觉得恶心
I feel sick.
艾丽
Ally.
-你在干什么 -你什么感觉呢
– What are you doing? – What does it look like?
你不必这样
But you don’t need to do that.
你意识到了你做了什么吗
Do you even realize what you’ve done?
艾丽
Ally.
你认为我永远都不会发现吗
I mean, did you really think l would never find out?
我最后总要发现 你设计好了这一切
I had to find out eventually. You set it up that way.
艾丽 这并不代表什么 没什么大不了的
Ally, it doesn’t mean anything. It’s not a big deal.
-我不是故意的 -这就是你打算做的
– l didn’t mean to hurt you. – That’s exactly what you meant to do.
伙计 你早晚得告诉她的
You had to tell her eventually, man.
她会回来的
She’ll be back.
你不该用那个不粘锅
You’re not supposed to use that on nonstick pans.
它会掉金铁弗龙油漆
It takes off the teflon.
你要把它浸泡一下
You gotta let it soak.
好的
Okay.
我去…
I’m gonna…
-我觉得不对头 -噢 得了 会好玩的
– l don’t feel so good. – Oh, come on. It’s supposed to be fun.
如果你试着半路交友
You know, maybe if you tried to meet people halfway, you know,
努力一点嘛
Put a little bit of effort in?
如果你试着长大一点的话
If you tried to grow up a little?
也许
Maybe…
卡洛琳
Caroline.
艾米粒 艾米粒 过来 门这儿
Emily. Emily! Come on, the door.
-生日快乐 -你好宝贝
– Happy birthday. – Hi, sweetie.
-你能等一下吗 -谢谢
– Can you hold on a second? Yeah. – Thank you.
谢谢 好了 进来 小甜心 进来
Thanks. Okay. Come on in, sweetie. Come on in.
派对在那边
The party’s right in there.
对 我知道 我需要冰 餐巾也好
Yeah. I know. I need ice. Ice. Yeah. Napkins would be good.
噢 等等 丽姿要找到她
Oh, wait! Liz has gotta find her.
-我这样做不是为了你 -谢谢 哥们
– I didn’t do this for you. – Thanks, dude.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
噢 不
Oh, no.
出去
Get out!
天啊 老爸 噢
Go, dad! oh, my…
好极了
Yeah…
那个 我只是 我不尴尬
So, l’m just.. l’m not embarrassed.
我尴尬
I am!
是妈妈吗 我没事
Mom? I’m okay.
别慌 我会没事的
Don’t panic. I’m gonna be fine.
你必须来这儿
You’ve gotta get over here.
有人从这小女孩头上剪下一块厚厚的头发
Someone cut a chunk out of this little girl’s hair.
快点过来
Come quickly.
你好 是这样的
Hi. It is this…
阿莉莎·克雷格住这儿吗
Alyssa Craig, does she live here?
哦 好的 这个 我是
Okay. Great. That’s… l’m…
你以我我不记得你吗
You think l don’t remember you?
是谁啊
Who is it?
没事
It’s okay.
好了 你想干嘛
So, what do you want?
听着 我就是一个笨蛋 你知道 还有
Look. I’m a prick. You know? And…
还有什么
And?
老爸
Dad!
听着 泰勒可不是
Look, Tyler’s not.
-听着 我 -你就不能等下吗
– Look, l… – Would you just wait?
该死 好吧 我
Shit! All right, l’m not…
我对道歉不擅长 好了吧 不是我的特长
I’m not any good at this. All right? It’s not my thing.
他对我说了谎 还是在欢乐的时刻
He lied to me. Big time.
他爱上了你
He’s in love with you.
我只见过他看另一个女孩
I have only seen him look at one
就像看你的眼神一样
other girl the way he looks at you.
而且她比你矮多了 还和他有血缘关系
And she’s a lot shorter and shares his DNA.
你不必今天就原谅他
You don’t have to forgive him today.
只要不再讨厌他
Just forgive him.
对 她受到了很大的打击
Yeah. She’s pretty traumatized.
-不 我在试着 -我想整理一下名单
-No! I’m trying. – I wanted to pull some names together
以备我们发现她想和某人谈心
in case we all decided she should talk to someone.
-我刚刚和她谈过了 -不是
– I just talked to her. – No.
我只是想告诉你这个
That’s what l’m trying to tell you.
不是 那些女孩说是卡洛琳自己做的
No, the girls are saying Caroline did it to herself.
-这不是真的 -我知道
– But it’s not true! – Yeah.
她们都这样说
All of them.
“…他唱得很好听”
“…he sang almost as beautifully.”
这不是发生在学校 所以
It didn’t happen on school property, so…
“当他长大了 他离开了他的妈妈”
“when he was grown, he left his mother…”
学校不会采取任何措施
The school’s not gonna do anything.
对 也许她们可以逃脱责任
Yeah, they’re probably gonna get away with it.
“…还有他的八个可爱的姨妈
“…and his eight loving aunts,
“他就到他父亲的王国色雷斯 那儿去了
“and he went to live in his father’s kingdom of Thrace
“去把音乐的欢乐带给人类
“to bring the joy of music to earth.
“他的歌♥声是那么的纯净
“His voice rang so pure and true
“以至于最凶猛的战士都放下了武器
“that the fiercest warriors put down their swords
“无知的野兽也被吸引得止步”
“and savage beasts lay spellbound at his feet.”
只要你发话 我就去偷她们的脚踏车
You give me the word and l will steal their bikes.
艾丽
Ally.
你能来这真好
It’s so sweet of you to come.
我发誓 这是最后一次了
It’s my last one ever. I swear.
听着 我
Look, I..
我知道你到这来不是为了我
I know you’re not here for me.
而我
And l don’t…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!