你们两个是在抄近路
Well, you’re both on the shortcut.
你也想追他,是吧!
You’re going after him, aren’t you?
没错
Yeah, that’s it.
可是你说没人能顺河流下去
But you said no one could go down the river.
你说这简直是自杀
You said it’d be suicide if he tried it.
不是他来试!是我
He’s not trying. I am.
这就是差别
There’s a difference.
你不想给他一个机会,对吧!
You’re not gonna give him a chance, are you?
我当然会给他机会
Sure, I’ll give him a chance.
就像他给我的一样
Same chance he gave me
以及他
and him.
下次再这么做就不把你当女人
Next time you try that,I’ll forget that you’re a woman.
我不信
I doubt that!
你最好相信我的话,呆子
Just take my word for it. Fool.
– 你知道你在做什么吗? – 我想我知道
– Do you know what you’re doing?
– I think I do.
你知道没有那木筏和枪,我们能待多久吗?
Do you know how long we’d last out here without that raft? Without the rifle?
满山满谷都是印地安人
The whole country alive with Indians?
你知道你有多呆吗?
Just how many kinds of fool are you?
我可不像你那一种人
I’m not your kind.
那你是哈瑞那一型的吗?
What are you? Weston’s kind?
爱那个鼠辈那么深,甘冒生命危险,只为不让我逮到他?
You love that rat so much, you’d risk all our lives just to keep me from getting him?
你是无法明白的
You couldn’t understand.
我只是不明白,按他的方式来待你
I just don’t see it.Treating you the way he did.
我告诉你!告诉你他如何待我的
I’ll tell you.I’ll tell you how he didn’t treat me.
他不会把我当滥女人看,他把我当做一个女人看
He didn’t treat me like a tramp. He treated me like a woman.
他是犯了一些错
So he made a mistake.
如果你过他这种生活,整日苦哈哈的
If you had lived like he has, all of his life on crumbs and bones
也会为了发财做出疯狂的事
maybe you’d do a crazy thing if you had chance to make a fortune.
也许你自己会做一件蠢事
Maybe you’d do a foolish thing yourself.
我不会让孩子有生命危险
I wouldn’t leave a kid to die.
或女人
Or a woman
即使她以前是个滥女人
even if she was a tramp.
那你都没犯过错
I suppose you never made a mistake.
你太完美了,你什么错也没犯过
You’re too perfect. You never made any.
至少我会负责!不像他
None that I didn’t pay for, like he will.
好,你对他很了解
All right. You know so much about him.
不过,他对你也很了解
But he knows about you, too.
他了解你的一切
He knows all about you.
他是犯了错,不过他至少不是个凶手
If he made a mistake with you, at least it wasn’t murder.
– 你这话是什么意思? – 你很明白的
– What do you mean?
– You know what I mean.
他知道你的过去,他知道你以前做过什么?
He knew who you were. He knew where you came from and what you did.
他知道你杀了人,坐过牢
He knew you killed a man and went to prison for it.
你是为何坐牢的?因为你从背后对他开枪
And why you went to prison? Because you shot him in the back.
去把木筏上的东西拿过来
Go get the stuff on the raft.
孩子!过来
Come here, boy.
我应该自己跟你说的
I should told you myself.
– 她说的是真的吗? – 是的
– You did what she said?
– Yeah.
那个人是坏人
Look. Look, the man was no good.
他正要杀我的一个朋友,所以,我就对他开枪了
He was trying to kill a friend of mine so I shot him.
因此,他们把我关进监牢
They sent me to prison for it.
这便是为何我离开了你一阵子
That’s where I was when I was away from you.
本想等你长大后再跟你说,或许你比较容易了解
I could have told you much easier when you were older.
– 你从背后开枪? – 对!我是从背后开枪,不是正面
– You shot him in the back?
– Yeah, I shot him in the back or in the front.
用何种方法来杀蛇,这要紧吗?
What does it matter how you kill a snake?
他面向那儿,这要紧吗?
What does it matter which way he’s facing?
我们最好赶快离开,你要帮她拿东西吗?
We’d better get moving.You wanna help her with the stuff?
印地安人称这河为不归河,看这河你就知道理由了
The Indians call it the River of No Return.From here on, you’ll find out why.
得到一个结论:坚持得越久,就越不在乎
One thing about this.The longer you last, the less you care.
你在外面监视,听到或看到什么就吹口哨
You stay out here and keep watch.If you see or hear anything, whistle.
现在还不能升火,他们也许就在附近
I can’t light a fire here.They may be around here…
– 那些印地安人 – 知道
– Indians.
– I know.
他们很远就能闻出烟味来
They can smell smoke as far as they can see it.
– 我会没事的 – 你看来气色很好
– I’ll be all right.
– Hey, you look fine.
你也是
You too.
把那些湿衣服脱了,再披上这些毯子
Now, get out of those clothes and climb into these blankets.
我来
Here.
我在外面等
I’ll wait outside.
先用这条擦干身子,再裹上另一条
Dry yourself with one blanket and wrap yourself in the other.
– 看到什么没有?- 没有
– See anything?
– No.
– 她是要死了吗? – 不!她很强健
– Is she going to die?
– No, she’s a strong girl.
她不会这么容易死的
She won’t die so easy.
不过她的确病得很重!对吧!
But she’s awfully sick, isn’t she?
她冷!疲倦!饥饿
Well, she’s cold, exhausted, hungry.
– 我们会在这儿停留很久吗? – 不!我们也饿了
– Will we stay here long?
– No. We’re hungry, too.
你去看看,是否能收集些树枝或是些松果
You better see if you can scrape up some wood. Maybe some pine nuts.
我们得冒险升个火
We’ll have to take a chance on the fire.
要小心点
And be careful.
好了
All right.
在西北,这倒是新奇
It’s very fancy for the Northwest.
我在肯萨斯做过事
The Emporium, Kansas City.
躺下来
Lie down.

Come on! Come on.
好!坐起来
All right. Sit up.
我想你会活下去的
I think you’ll live.
抱歉!我在孩子面前说出来
I’m sorry I opened my big mouth in front of the boy.
是你伤了我,我想报复
You hurt me and I wanted to hurt you back.
好吧!事情过去就好了
Well, that’s the way it works.
要不是我,你都到县城了
If it wasn’t for me,you’d be halfway to Council City by now.
要不是威斯,我已经睡在我房♥子里的木床上了
Wasn’t for Weston, I’ve been slept on the plank in my cabin
你自己不睡一下吗?
Can’t you get some sleep?
只要他能睡好就好,这才重要
Just so he does. That’s what matters.
– 昨晚发生什么,我都忘了 – 你只是肚子饿了
– I don’t know what happened to me there.
– You’re just hungry.
有时候,人肚子饿了,会吃虫,树根等等
Sometimes men have eaten worms and grubs and roots.
– 你是在书上读到的 – 我曾经吃过小虫
– You read that in a book.
– I ate a worm once
不过那时年纪很小
but I was very young then.
上个礼拜还在城里吃着沙朗牛排
Last week in tent city, I ate a sirloin steak.
我那时看来比现在还年轻
I was a lot younger then, myself.
他现在睡着了吗?
He’s asleep now.
我们让他睡吧
We’ll let him sleep.
如果我们有枪就好了
It wouldn’t be anything if we had a rifle.
他便可以去打点猎物,他枪法很好的
He’d just hunt something and kill it. He’s a fine shot.
他为何要杀人呢?
Why did he kill a man?
有时是逼不得已的
Sometimes you can’t help it.
有时只是为了自救
Sometimes it’s to save your own life.
他说是为了救他的朋友
He said it was to save his friend’s.
那可能和救你自己一样
That can be the same as your own.
那他们为何要送他入牢呢?
Then why’d they send him to prison?
这就很难说了
It’s hard to say.
只因为他是背后开枪吗?
Because he shot him in the back?
看!有两只
Look, there’s two of them!
摇醒他!快摇醒他
Wake him! Wake him up!

Look.
快拿绳子
Get the rope.
你抓到了
You got him! You got him!
– 差不多了吧? – 差不多了
– Isn’t it almost done?
– Almost.
– 她去那里了? – 她名字叫凯
– Now, where did she go?
– Her name’s Kay.
– 我知道 – 你老是说,你,她
– I know.
– You always say “you” or “her” or “she.”
– 你为何要恨她呢? – 你怎么会认为我恨她呢?
– Why do you hate her?
– Now what makes you think I hate her?
– 你待她不友好! – 我待她就像以前一样
– You treat her bad.
– I treat her like what she is to me, nothing.
那是因为你恨他了,那个偷我们东西的家伙
Then it’s only because you hate him.The man who stole from us.
– 你不恨吗? – 不恨
– Well, don’t you?
– No.
在他对我们做了这些以后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!