Your Highness, with your royal permission,
我们准备开始了 开始 队长
we are ready to begin. Proceed, captain!
金箭锦标赛现在开始
The tournament of the golden arrow will now begin.
加油 爸爸
Yay, Dad!
正中靶心
A perfect bull’s eye.
好 好
Well, well.
那就是您所说的先拉弓再放箭 约皇
That’s what you call pullin’ it back and lettin’ it go, PJ.
我会赢得金箭
I’m gonna win that golden arrow,
然后我会见玛丽亚女士并且
and then I’m gonna present meself to the lovely Maid Marian and…
听着 无知的人 如果你射的有你吹的一半好
Listen, scissorbill, if you shoot half as good as you blabbermouth,
你都会比罗宾汉还厉害
you’re better’n Robin Hood.
他说罗宾汉 哇
Robin Hood, he says! Wowee!
我已经是绝顶高手了 但是还没有他好
I’m tiptop, all right, but I’m not as good as he is.
那小子有水准 是不是 约皇
That kid’s got class. Ain’t he, PJ?
确实是
Indeed he has, Reggie.
好啊 好啊
Bravo! Uh, bravo! Yes.
哦 顺便问一下
Oh, um, by the way.
我听说
I hear you’re
你和罗宾汉之间有点小麻烦
havin’ a bit of trouble gettin’ your hands on that Robin Hood.
他怕我 就这么简单
He’s scared of me, that’s what he is.
你看他今天没现身
You notice he didn’t show up here today.
哼 我能识破他的伪装
Huh! I could spot him through them phony disguises.
是他 是罗宾汉
It’s him! It’s Robin Hood!
我等不及了 先去告诉陛下
I just can’t wait till I tell His Majesty.
放开我 你这个
Unhand me, you…
求你 求你 我不会喝酒
Please, please! I don’t drink!
大家注意了
Attention, everyone.
最后的参加决赛的有
The final contestants are…
体面的诺丁汉治安官
the honorable sheriff of Nottingham…
和来自德文郡的细腿鹳
and the spindle legged stork from Devonshire.
亲爱的
My dear,
我猜你更喜欢那身材瘦长的小伙子 嗯
I suspect you favor the gangly youth, hmm?
呃 您怎么知道 是的 陛下
Uh, why, yes, sire.
至少他比较有趣
Well, at least he amuses me.
我们想的一样 年轻的女士
Coincidently, my dear young lady,
我也觉得他很有趣
he amuses me too.
决赛到了
For the final shootout,
把靶子后移30步
move the target back three paces.
听到了吗 呆子 快去
You heard him, Nutsy! Get goin’!
快点 笨蛋
Move it, you birdbrain.
记住你应该怎么做
And remember what you’re supposed to do.
是 先生 治安官
Yes, sir, sheriff, sir.
好吧
Well.
我赢定了金箭 赢定了吻
Well,that shot wins the golden arrow, the kiss
都是我的了
and the whole caboodle.
他做到了 他做到了 他做到了
Yay! He did it, he did it, he did it!
射毛我嘉奖你 因为你高超的技艺
Archer, I commend you. and because of your superior skill,
你会得到你应得的
you shall get what is coming to you.
皇家的祝贺
Our royal congratulations.
哦 谢谢 仁慈的陛下
Oh, thank you kindly, Your Highness.
和您面对面真是一件乐事 陛下
Meetin’ you face to face, Your High and Mighty, is a real treat.
放开皇家手指 啊
Release the royal fingers. Ah!
现在我宣布 你赢了
And now I name you the winner,
或者 更恰当的说
or, more appropriately…
你输了
the loser!
逮捕他
Seize him.
我宣布立即对你执行
I sentence you to sudden, instant and even
死刑
immediate death!
哦 不 哦
Oh, no! Oh!
求您
Please.
求您 陛下 我求您饶他一命
Please, sire. I beg of you to spare his life.
请发发慈悲吧
Please have mercy.
多情的女士 我为什么要饶他
My dear emotional lady, why should I?
因为我爱他 陛下
Because I love him, Your Highness.
爱他
Love him?
这个囚犯爱你吗
And does this prisoner return your love?
玛丽亚 亲爱的 我爱你胜过自己的生命
Marian, my darling, I love you more than life itself.
啊 年轻的恋爱
Ah, young love.
你的请求打动不了我的铁石心肠
Your pleas have not fallen upon a heart of stone…
背叛王冠的人必须死
but traitors to the crown must die!
背叛王冠的人 王冠属于国王理查德
Traitor to the crown? That crown belongs to King Richard.
国王理查德万岁 国王理查德万岁
Long live King Richard! Long live King Richard!
够了 我是王
Enough! I am king!
王 王
King! King!
啊 砍掉他的头
Ah! Off with his head!
哦 不
Oh, no.
停下 刽子手 停下
Stop! Executioner, stop!
停下你的斧子
Hold your ax!
好了 大佬
OK, big shot.
叫他们给我兄弟松绑 要不我就
Now tell them to untie my buddy, or I’ll…
治安官 给我兄弟松绑
Sheriff, release my buddy…
我是说 放了这个犯人
I mean, release the prisoner!
放了这犯人
Untie the prisoner?
你听到他说什么了 烂裤
You heard what he said, bushel britches.
治安官 我说了算 因为我是老大
Sheriff, I make the rules, and since I am the head man…
别用力 小人
Not so hard, you mean thing.
放他走 看在老天份上 放他走
Let him go, for heaven’s sakes! Let him go!
耶嗬 爱情战胜一切
Yee hee! Love conquers all!
我的生命是你的 亲爱的
I owe my life to you, my darling.
我不能没有你 罗宾汉
I couldn’t have lived without you, Robin.
有蹊跷
There’s somethin’ funny goin’ on around here.
现在 约皇 叫我兄弟吻玛丽亚女士
Now, PJ, tell my pal to kiss Maid Marian,
不然你就是我的新针垫 怎么 是你
or I’ve just found a new pincushion. Why, you!
杀了他 不要站在那儿 杀了他
Kill him! Don’t stand there! Kill him!
别伤害我 不不 别伤害我 救命 救命
Don’t hurt me! No, no! Don’t hurt me! Help! Help!
杀了他
Kill him!
快跑 小女孩 这里可不是女士呆的地方
Run for it, lassie! This is no place for a lady!
来吧 无赖
Take that, you scoundrel.
救命 罗宾汉 救命
Help! Robin, help!
玛丽亚 亲爱的 你愿意嫁给我吗
Marian, my love, will you marry me?
哦 亲爱的 我还以为你永远不会向我求婚呢
Oh, darling, I thought you’d never ask me.
不过你该选个更浪漫的环境
But you could’ve chosen a more romantic setting.
我们蜜月去伦敦 好的
And for our honeymoon, London… Yes!
诺曼底 阳光明媚的西班牙
Normandy! Sunny Spain!
好的 为什么不
Yes! Why not?
哦 多好的压轴大戏
Ooh, what a main event this is.
多美的打斗
What a beautiful brawl.
嗨 谁在开飞伞
Hey! Who’s drivin’ this flyin’ umbrella?
我们要生六个孩子 六个
We’ll have six children. Six?
哦 起码十二个
Oh, a dozen at least.
看招
Take that!
大家注意
Attention, everyone.
抓住那个女孩
Stop the girl!
噢 看招 你这个卑鄙的流氓
Ooh! Take that, you scurvy knave!
抓住那只肥鸡
Seize the fat one!
理查德国王万岁
Long live King Richard!
黑斯 我需要你的时候你总是不在
Hiss! You’re never around when I need you!
来了 来了
Coming. Coming.
我是一个快乐的好伙计
For I’m a jolly good fellow
我是一个快乐的好
For I’m a jolly good…
哦 哦 你在这 老兄
Oh! Oh, there you are, old boy!
约皇 你不会相信 那只鹳就是罗宾汉
PJ, you won’t believe this, but the stork is really Robin Hood.
罗宾汉
Robin Hood.
看你能不能自己解开
Get out of that, if you can.

Love
青梅竹马宛如昨
It seems like only yesterday
昔日游玩谁伴我
You were just a child at play
如今玩伴已长成
Now you’re all grown up
暗许芳心谁知我
Inside of me
光阴似箭飞逝过
Oh, how fast those moments flee
曾经两小醉厮磨

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!