why don’t you just sit yourself down here, kind of cozy like?
好 谢谢你 疯子
Well, thank you, Nutsy.
只要合上你困倦的小眼睛
Just close your sleepy little eyeballs.
睡精灵就会到来
The sandman’s a comin’.
让我帮你松一下皮带吧
Why don’t you, uh, let me loosen that belt?
睡吧 治安官
Rock a bye, sheriff
放松
Just you relax
哦 疯子 唱得真美啊
Oh, Nutsy, that’s mighty sweet.
再唱一次 好不好
Sing it one more time, would you?
睡吧 治安官
Rock a bye, sheriff
放松
Just you relax
等等 越狱 越狱
Wait a minute! Jailbreak! Jailbreak!
我听见了 我听见了 治安官 门 门
I heard it! I heard it, sheriff! The door! The door!
最后一次警告你 不要再发假警报
Now, for the last time, no more false alarms.
现在 你放了塔克修士和其他人
Now, you release Friar Tuck and the others,
我去皇家宝库逛逛
and I’ll drop in on the royal treasury.
哦 小约翰 这怎么可能
Oh, Little John, it can’t be!
嘘 安静 我们赶快离开这里
Shh, quiet. We’re bustin’ out of here.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我的祈祷生效了
My prayers have been answered.
我准备好了 那些坏蛋在哪 别着急 孩子
I’m ready. Where’s the bad guys? Take it easy, son.
罗宾汉 我会报仇的 我会
Robin Hood! I’ll get even. I’ll get…
我要抓住罗宾汉
It’s Robin Hood I… I want.
感谢上帝批准退税
Praise the Lord and pass the tax rebate!
快点 跟我来
Come on. Follow me.
治安官 别发火
Now, sheriff… Now, don’t get your dander up,
但我还是感觉
but I still got a feelin’ that…
修士 出发 快
Friar, get goin’. Hurry.
卫兵 卫兵 我的金子
Guards! Guards! My gold!
哦 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
他们拿走了我的金子
They’re getting away with my gold.
卫兵 卫兵 来监狱
Guards! Guards! To the jail!
犀牛 停 停 停
Rhinos, halt! Stop! Desist!
大家这边走
Everybody, this way!
都到齐了 出发
That’s all of them. Get going.
乘车出游了 让我们离开这儿
This ain’t no hayride. Let’s move it out of here.
去舍伍德森林
On to Sherwood Forest!
停车 我的孩子
Stop! My baby!
妈妈 妈妈 等等我
Mama, Mama, wait for me.
我们抓住他了 继续走 别担心我
We got him now! Keep going. Don’t worry about me.
这次我们肯定抓住他了
This time, we got him for sure.
射死他
Shoot him!
杀了他 杀了他
Kill him! Kill him!
加油 罗宾汉 加油
Come on, Rob. Come on.
他一定会成功的
He’s just gotta make it.
不 不 不
No! No. No.
黑斯 他被结果了 他完蛋了
Hiss, he’s finished! Done for!
他会成功的 对吧 小约翰
He’s gonna make it, isn’t he, Little John?
嗨 那是什么
Hey, what’s that?
小约翰 看 看
Little John, look it! Look it!
嗨 那是
Hey, what the…
哦 伙计 你让我担心受怕 罗宾汉
Oh, man, did you have me worried, Rob.
我以为你走得远远的了 啊 不是罗宾汉
I thought you were long gone. Ah, not Robin Hood.
他能游两倍快呢 是吧 罗宾汉先生
He could’ve swum twice that far, huh, Mr. Robin Hood, sir?
看 陛下 看 他成功了 他又跑了
Look, sire! Look! He’s made it. He got away again.
假冒的英格兰王遭瘟吧
A pox on that phony King of England!
不 太不公平了 我受不了了
Oh, no. It’s so miserably unfair.
好吧 我来试着告诉你
Well, I tried to tell you,
但 不不不 你不会听的
but, no, no, no, you wouldn’t listen.
你设的圈套从没管用过
Your traps just never work.
看看你对你母后的城♥堡♥干了什么
And now look what you’ve done to your mother’s castle.
妈咪
Mommy!
陛下 不要 你这条胆小的眼镜蛇
Sire, no! You cowardly cobra!
求你 哦 不要
Please! Oh, no!
你这条耽误事的蟒蛇
Procrastinating python!
你这条讨厌的蝰蛇 救救我
Aggravating asp! Save me!
你这条披着蛇皮的黄鳝
You eel in snake’s clothing!
救命 他完全彻底疯掉了
Help! He’s gone stark raving mad!
你知道 我以为我们永远都甩不掉
You know, I thought we’d never get rid
那两个无赖了
of those two rascals,
但是 幸运地 理查德国王回来了
but lucky for us folks, King Richard returned,
很快他把所有的事情都处理好了
and, well, he just straightened everything out.
我们最好去教堂了
Say, we’d better get over to the church.
听起来好象有喜事
Sounds like somebody’s getting hitched.
罗宾汉万岁
Long live Robin Hood!
理查德国王万岁
Long live King Richard!
哦 塔克修士
Oh, Friar Tuck,
看起来 现在我有一个强盗亲戚了
it appears that I now have an outlaw for an in law.
对 真不赖
Yes, not bad.
跳跳 你要去干什么
Gee, Skippy, how come you’re goin’?
罗宾汉要生孩子
Well, Robin Hood’s gonna have kids,
需要有人替他行侠仗义
so somebody’s gotta keep their eye on things.
我从来没这样快乐过
Oh, I’ve never been so happy.
嗨 新娘过来了 三只爪
Hey, here come the bride, Trigger.
举枪致敬
Present arms!
好了 伙计们
Well, folks,
这就是真实发生的故事
that’s the way it really happened.
爱意绵绵如江河
Love goes on and on
啊 多美的一天
Golly, what a day

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!