Okay, little fireflies.
发光吧 宝贝们 发光吧
Glow. babies, glow.
让我们静候
We’re waiting.
啊 哦 看 陛下 看
Look, sire. Look!
哦 难以置信
Oh! Incredible.
漂浮的精灵
Floating spirits.
啊哦 淘气 淘气 千万不能碰 年轻人
Naughty, naughty. You mustn’t touch, young man.
哦 你竟敢打皇家御手
Oh, how dare you strike the royal hand.
嘘 你会破坏魔法的 只管盯着水晶球
Shh! Shh! You’ll break the spell. Just gaze into the crystal ball.
出现了一张脸
A face appears.
在他高贵的额头上有一顶皇冠
A crown is on his noble brow.
一顶皇冠 多么令人激动
A crown! How exciting!
他的脸英俊
His face is handsome,
尊贵 庄严
regal, majestic,
可爱 让人好想捏
loveable, a cuddly face.
英俊 尊贵 哦 庄严
Handsome, regal, oh! Majestic.
可爱 是 是
Loveable. Yes, yes.
让人好想捏 哦 那就是T台上的我
Cuddly. Oh, that’s me to a T.
真是这样 就是
It really is. Yes.
我 现在看见了什么
I… Now what?
我 嗯
I, uh…
我看见了您的鼎鼎大名
I see, um, your illustrious name.
我知道我的名字 继续看
I know my name! Get on with it!
你的名字将名垂
Your name will go down,
垂 垂 青史 当然
down, down, in history, of course.
对 我就知道 我就知道
Yes! I knew it! I knew it!
听到了吗 黑斯 哦 你在
Do you hear that, Hiss? Oh, you…
他在篮子里
He’s in the basket.
别 别忘了
Don’t… Don’t forget it.
这是什么
Hmm. What have we here?
纯金轮毂罩
Solid gold hubcaps.
中奖了
The jackpot.
抢劫 我被抢了
Robbed! I’ve been robbed!
黑斯 我需要你时你总是不在身边
Hiss! You’re never around when I need you!
我被抢了 当然你被抢了
I’ve been robbed. Of course you’ve been robbed!
算命 幸运符
Fortunes forecast. Lucky charms.
追上他们 你们这些傻瓜
After them, you fools!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
我就知道 我就知道 我就知道这会发生
I knew it. I knew it. I just knew this would happen.
我试图警告你
I tried to warn you, but no,
就是不听 你只需
you wouldn’t listen. You just had to…
啊 打碎镜子会有七年
Seven years’ bad…
哦 厄运的 就是这样
luck. That’s what it is.
而且 你打碎了你母后的镜子
Besides, you broke your mother’s mirror.
妈妈
Mommy!
我吮了脏拇指
I’ve got a dirty thumb.
尽管约翰王子
Well, even though Prince John
重金悬赏抓住罗宾汉
offered a huge reward for the capture of Robin Hood,
罗宾汉依然神出鬼没
that elusive rogue kept right on robbin’ the rich
劫富济贫
to feed the poor.
相信我 他做的是好事
And believe me, it’s a good thing he did
因为苛捐杂税
’cause what with taxes and all,
诺丁汉的穷♥人♥就要饿死了
the poor folks of Nottingham were starvin’ to death.
晦气来了
Uh oh. Here comes old Bad News himself,
体面的诺丁汉治安官
the honorable sheriff of Nottingham.
城城
Every town
要交税
Has its taxes too
税金按期收
And the taxes is due
啊 看那儿
Well, lookie there.
塔克修士 不切实际的老慈善家
Friar Tuck, the old do gooder.
他又出去行善了
He’s out doin’ good again.
早上好 塔克修士 嘘 欧图
Well, good mornin’, Friar Tuck. Shh, Otto.
嘘 给你 欧图 罗宾汉给的
Shh! For you, Otto, from Robin Hood.
上帝保佑罗宾汉
Oh, God bless Robin Hood.
是治安官 快把它藏起来 快
It’s the sheriff! Hurry, hide it! Quick!
我来了 准备好了没有
Here I come. Ready or not.
收税官
Well, greetings
致以友邻的问候
from your friendly neighborhood tax collector.
请原谅我 治安官
Oh, take it easy on me, sheriff.
因为有了这条坏腿 你知道
What, with this busted leg and all, you know,
我♥干♥活比别人远远落后 治安官
I’m way behind in me work, sheriff.
我知道 但你交税也比别人远远落后
I know, Otto, but you’re way behind with your taxes too.
哦 有点良心吧 治安官
Oh, have a heart, sheriff.
你看不见他抱病在身吗 来 欧图
Can’t you see he’s laid up? Come on, Otto.
你最好坐下休息
You’d better sit down and rest.
哦 谢谢你 好的
Oh, thank you. Yes.
让我帮你抬抬腿 高一点
Let me give you a hand with that leg.
高一点
Upsadaisy.
我赢了
Bingo!
什么事他们接下来想不到
Ah, what they won’t think of next.
很痛 是不是 欧图
It smarts, don’t it, Otto?
但约翰王子说收税就该痛
But Prince John says that taxes should hurt.
现在听着 你 你这个邪恶的冷酷无情的蚂蟥
Now see here, you… You evil, flint hearted leech!
得了 得了 留着你的布道吧 传教士
Now, now, now, now! Save your sermon, preacher.
现在不是星期天 你知道
It ain’t Sunday, you know.
他们叫我懒虫 但我做我的工作
They call me a slob but I do my job
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
生日快乐 亲爱的跳跳
Happy birthday, dear Skippy
祝你生日
Happy birthday
给你
To you
好啊 小家伙 盒子包装得很漂亮 不是吗
Well, now, sonny, that box is done up right pretty, ain’t it?
治安官先生 这是我的生日礼物
Well, Mr. Sheriff, sir, it’s my birthday present, sir.
肯定是 为什么不打开它呢
It sure is. Why don’t you open it?
哦 好家伙 整整一便士
Oh, boy! One whole farthing!
你没有良心吗
Have you no heart?
这是我们精打细算省下来送给他的
We all scrimped and saved to give it to him.
你的想法真伟大 寡妇
Now that’s mighty thoughty of you, widder woman.
既然全家一起省钱 那就全家一起交税吧
The family that saves together pays together.
哦 好了 不要这么伤心 小家伙
Oh, now, don’t take it so hard, sonny.
约翰王子也希望你生日快乐
Prince John wishes you a happy birthday too.
施舍点吧 施舍点吧 给穷♥人♥施舍点吧
Alms, alms, alms for the poor.
嗯 好的
Hmm. Well.
不错 到目前为止 是一个愉快的早晨
Well, so far it’s been a cheerful morning.
继续存钱吧
Keep savin’!
多么肮脏的伎俩
What a dirty trick.
可怜的老人
You poor old man.
进来吧 进来休息一下吧
Do come in. Come in and rest yourself.
谢谢你 老太太 谢谢
Thank ye kindly, Mother. Thank ye.
告诉我吧 刚才我听到 好象有人在唱生日歌♥
Tell me now.Did me old ears hear someone singin’ a birthday ditty?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那个卑鄙的治安官 拿走了我的生日礼物
And that mean old sheriff took my birthday present.
他拿走了
Did he now?
坚强一点 小家伙 不要为了小事而沮丧
But be a stouthearted little lad and don’t let it get ya down.
哎呀 是罗宾汉
Gee whiz! It’s Robin Hood!
生日快乐 孩子
Happy birthday, son!
哦 他可真英俊 就象悬赏告示上画的一样
Oh, he’s so handsome, just like his reward posters.
告诉我 年轻人 到今天你多大了
Tell me, young man, how old are you today?
天哪 我已经七岁了 马上就八岁了
Gosh, I’m seven years old, goin’ on eight.
七岁
Seven?
你快是一家之主了
Well, that does make you the man of the house,
碰巧我有一份合适的礼物给你
and I’ve got just the right present for you.
给我
For me?
哇 谢谢 罗宾汉先生
Gee, thanks, Mr. Robin Hood, sir.
嗨 我看起来怎么样
Hey, how do I look? Huh?
不是很象罗宾汉先生
Not much like Mr. Robin Hood.
她是对的 还少了点什么
She’s right. There is something missing.
对了 戴上这个
Of course! There you go.
好家伙 哦 太好了 我现在看起来怎么样
Boy, oh, boy. Now, how do I look?
帽子太大了
The hat’s too big.
嘘 注意礼貌
Shh! Mind your manners.
是 注意”礼貌”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!