…and to present my ideas to Mr. Bigweld.
展示我的发明给大焊先生看…
Who doesn’t seem to be here.
但他好像不在
Gee, no, no. But while he’s away, he left me in charge.
他不在时 这里由我作主
Oh, well, then let me show you what this can do.
那我就展示给你看
I have a better idea. Why don’t you let me show you what it can do.
我有更好的主意 我亲自来操作
It can do this!
他会这样耶!
So how did it go?
结果怎么样?
What the heck is going on around here?
这里发生了什么事?
Some highly polished jerk is sitting in Bigweld’s chair.
一个啵亮痞子抢了大焊的位子
And you’re sitting on the sidewalk, magnetized.
所以你就被磁化丢在路边!
Listen, I’ll be back, and I’m gonna get to the bottom of this.
我会回来追根究底的
When you pick a lost cause, you really commit.
输不起想找人拼命啊?
Where do they make dreamers like you? Get lost, freak!
你这种梦想家是谁生产的?快滚!
All right, break time.
好啦 休息时间
All right, break time’s over.
休息结束!
Chop-chop.
干活!
Look who’s here.
我说 谁来啦!
Hi, Mom. Hi, sweetie. How’s my boy?
嗨 妈 亲爱的儿子 你好吗?
Great. I did just what you told me. No more spare parts.
太好了 我听你的话 不再生产零件了
In a couple of weeks, those broken-down losers out there will be scrap metal.
旧款机很快都会变成废铁
You will be up to your bloomers in broken-elbow junk.
你这里很快会堆成垃圾山!
Such a good boy.
真是我的乖儿子
And after you finish off Bigweld…
干掉大焊后
…there will be nobody out there to fix them.
再也没人懂怎么修理
Exactly!
正确!
You wanna swing that one by me again?
你可以说的清楚一点吗?
Idiot! Those outmodes look up to him.
白♥痴♥ 旧款机器人很崇拜他
Suppose he decides to come back? Oh, come on, Mom.
万一他决定复出呢? 不可能
He’s not gonna be trouble where he is. What are you afraid of?
他跟废铁没两样了 你怕什么?
Grow some bolts.
有种一点!
Or do you want to end up like your father?
你想跟你♥爸♥的下场一样吗?
Hey, son. Good to see you.
儿子 你好啊
Think what it would mean.
想想那该有多棒
Not Bigweld Industries, Ratchet Industries.
大焊工业变成锐切工业
Keep talking.
继续说
Ratchet City!
锐切市!
Yes, everything shiny.
对 所有东西都啵亮
No more Bigweld, no more outmode.
没有大焊 没有旧款机
Let’s do it!
我们来干掉他!
That’s my boy!
这才是我的好孩子!
Are you hungry? Can I get you something?
饿吗?想吃东西吗?
You look thin. No, no, no, Mom. I gotta go. Bye.
你有点瘦 妈 我得走了
Bye, Pop.
掰 老爸
So long, son. Good luck with your dastardly plans.
掰 祝你的卑鄙计划成功
Hey.

Hi there.
嗨 你好
Listen, if I seem to be getting smaller, it’s because I’m leaving.
我之所以会愈来愈小 是因为我会…愈跑愈远!
Foot, don’t fail me now.
亲爱的脚 别让我失望!
Stop! Hey, you got my foot!
站住!你偷了我的脚!
Oh, great. Happy now?
好啦!这下你可开心了吧!
Not until you give me back my foot, you mugger.
脚先还我 土匪!
I am not a mugger. I happen to be…
我不是土匪 我只是…
…a scrounger.
街友
I didn’t know you were at the end of that foot.
我不知道这只脚还有主人
Here, let me help you with that.
我来帮你
No, no, no, I’ll do it myself.
我自己来
I have my pride, you know. Over here.
我还有自尊 过来
Oh, no. No, not that close. Hold on, hold on.
不是那里…等等
No. No, no.
不 不 不!
What’s the use? There’s nothing left.
有什么用?都是坏掉的
Hey, Diesel, I found you a voice box.
柴油 我帮你找了个发音器
Here’s another one.
还有一个
That’s no good. Give me that.
那可不能用 给我
I can never find parts in my size.
都找不到我能用的大号♥零件
What is it, boy?
怎么啦 狗狗?
Hey, Fender, have you lost weight?
粉兜!你减肥了吗?
Lost weight?
减肥?
Look at where you’re looking. He’s a head in a basket.
看清楚… 只剩一颗头!在篮子里
We’re doomed, I knew it. We’re doomed.
我们完了 没救了
Yeah, will you shut up, you neurotic nut? Why, I’d smack you if I had a hand.
闭嘴 如果我还有手一定会扁你!
Wow, speak of the devil, here I come.
说到手 手就来了!
Dang!
哎呀!我的老爸!
Check this out.
哇!你们看
Who would throw away such a cute little doodad?
谁会舍得弃养 这种可爱的小东西?
Don’t be scared. Hey, that’s mine.
别怕 他是我的!
That’s him. That’s the guy. I would know that face.
就是他!他打我!
I know that face, and I know that foot.
我认得他的脸…他的脚
He’s over there, moron.
那边啦 白♥痴♥!
That’s the perpetrator. He knocked my head off.
他是凶手! 打断我的头
You want another piece of me? All right, buster.
你还不满足吗? 好了 小子
If you think you can mess with my big brother, you’re… You’re kind of cute.
竟敢欺负我哥 你…蛮帅的
Piper, would you behave yourself.
啪婆 克制一下
Now, come on, let’s get Fender fixed. Again.
我们再来修理粉兜吧
Here’s your thingamabob.
你的秘密武器
By the way, the name’s Piper.
我叫啪婆
Rhymes with “viper.”
外号♥蛇蝎美人
See you around.
回头见
We’ve told you a hundred times:
跟你说过
“Don’t talk to strange men.” Thank you, Manuel.
别跟怪人说话 谢谢
I talk to you. Who’s stranger than that?
天下有谁比你怪?
I got good news, and I got bad news.
有好消息也有坏消息
What’s the bad news? I checked the stock book.
坏消息是什么? 今天起…
And as of today, they are no longer making parts for your model.
你这型号♥的零件停产
You have been officially outmoded.
正式宣告你成为淘汰品
Outmoded? Well, that’s fine.
淘汰?没关系
What’s the good news?!
好消息呢?
Well, when we had your parts, they were on sale.
如果有你的零件 一定大特♥价♥
How could this happen to me? I’m practically a kid.
怎么这么衰?我还没娶老婆
Look, pull yourself together. All you need is an upgrade.
振作一点 你只需要升级就好了
That new-upgrade smell.
有新升级品的味道
Just came in, fully loaded. Look.
刚上架 全套设备 看!
It’s got cup-holders, standard.
还有杯架!标准配备!
Does it come in plus sizes?
有超大款的吗?
Sure, take a look at the new Bigweld spring collection.
当然 大焊工业春季全系列产品
I can’t afford that fancy stuff. All I need is one stinking neck joint.
买♥♥不起 我只要个脖子接环
No. Why did this happen to me?
我怎么…这么…衰?
I’m hurting me. Idiot.
自己打也会痛!白♥痴♥!
Sorry, pal, it’s either upgrade or the chop shop for you.
抱歉 不升级就进废料厂
The chop shop?
废料厂?
I’m fine, I’m fine. Look, no hands.
我好了 看 不用手 喔哦!
Ta-da! I’m back. Miss me?
我回来了 想我吗?
No one’s going to the chop shop. That’s right.
谁都不会进废料厂! 对啊!
What do you think we can get for him?
你想他能卖♥♥多少钱?
Will you stop? Listen, shiny pants…
闭嘴 听好 奸商
…you get back there and find a part for my brother.
找个零件给我哥哥
We are not junk, we are not scrap, and we will not be treated this way.
我们不是废铁!不接受虐待!
I’m sorry. I don’t have the parts.
我没有零件
Well, do you have two washers, an S-spring and some Fastweld?
你有两个垫片一个S弹簧吗?
I can fix you easy.
我会修
The Force is strong with this one.
小伙子的原力很强喔
When was the last time you got oiled?
多久没润滑了?
I can’t answer that with my kid sister here.
我妹妹在这里 不方便讲
Can it, Fender.
闭嘴 粉兜!
Hold still. This might tickle.
不要动 会有点痒
We haven’t been properly introduced.
我们还没正式介绍过
I’m Fender. Used to be Bumper…
我叫粉兜 以前叫粉贱
…but had to change it when we came in to the country.
申请绿卡时被迫改名
Copperbottom, Rodney Copperbottom.
洛尼铜巴顿
Riddle me this: Why did I meet you among the garbage?
姓铜巴顿也沦落到垃圾场
Well, today I tried to get in to see Bigweld.
今天本来打算去见大焊先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!