Let him go. Let him go.
放开他!
Get out of here, you idiot. Get him!
放开 白♥痴♥! 抓住他!
Fender, let’s go. You know him?
粉兜 快走! 你认识他?
Fender, wait for me.
粉兜!等等我!
Wonderbot.
万能小子!
Get out of my way!
闪开!
Hey, Tim, I’d like to see Mr. Bigweld.
提姆 我要见大焊先生
Oh, you again.
又是你!
Oh, that was amazing.
好险!
So where do we go now? I’m taking you to the train station.
现在要去哪? 我带你去车站
What? No way. You don’t know what you’re dealing with.
什么?不行
Ratchet will use your head for a hood ornament.
锐切会拿你的头当车头装饰
I’m not leaving until I find Bigweld.
我要见大焊先生
That’s not… Can’t you take me to him?
那是不可能… 带我去找他
I must be out of my mind.
我一定是发疯了
Au reservoir, my darling.
再会 亲爱的
Thanks for walking me home. Thanks for carrying me up that hill.
谢谢你送我回家 谢谢你背我上山
Until tomorrow? I shall count the seconds.
明天见? 我开始读秒
So far, I’m up to four.
已经过4秒了
You crazy nut boy.
你这个傻小子
Crazy about you.
为你疯狂
I’m singing in the oil
我在油中漫步
I’m singing in the oil
我在油中漫步
After all that work and toil
经过一天辛苦后
I’m just slipping in the oil
在油里…优游自在
I know where I’ve been sent
不知身处何处
I’m covered in lubricant
全身布满润滑油
My life has turned around.
我出运了!
From now on, I’m a winner!
开始换我当赢家!
Stop, you’ve made a mistake. I’m alive. You can’t do this.
住手!搞错了 我还活着!
Help.
救命啊!
Okay, we tried. Let’s get out of here.
我们尽力了 走吧
No, no, no. Something’s up.
有问题
Look at all these newspapers and this mail.
你看有这么多报纸和邮件
Come on. They probably stopped delivering these years ago.
可能是几年前送的
Paper.
报纸!
Late edition.
特别加印版!
You say something? Nice one of you.
什么? 你这张照片很帅
Come on. We gotta get you out of here.
不把你送走不行
Big, creaky door.
好吵的门
Perfect.
愈来愈不妙
Look at this.
你看
This is Bigweld’s actual workshop.
大焊工作室
I recognize it from his old TV show.
跟电视上一样
Could you keep it down? We’re not supposed to be here.
小声点 我们不该进来的
Do you know what these are?
看这些东西
These are Bigweld’s original invention designs.
是大焊先生的原始设计
That’s his own writing. This is strange.
亲笔字迹 奇怪
How come it just stops in the middle?
怎么突然中断了?
Look at this.
你看
Remember, he used to have these on his show?
记得吗?电视节目中曾出现
Rodney, I don’t know how to tell you this, but…
洛尼 我说不出来 可是…
Why are they so dusty?
怎么布满了ue5a8尘?
Wait, don’t.
等等!不要!
This is much more elaborate than the ones on his show.
这比电视上的精采多了
Rodney, what do we do?
现在怎么办?
I don’t know. This is kind of a first for me.
不知道!我第一次碰到这种情形
Yeah! It’s him.
耶! 是他!
Who’s the king of the beach? Are you all right?
谁是海滩之王? 你还好吗?
Well, considering I’m an old fat guy who just crashed to the floor…
除了又胖又老 还摔了一大跤之外…
…I’m fantastic. Now, who the heck are you?
我好得很! 你又是谁?
I’m Rodney.
我叫洛尼
Oh, I thought you were the dominoes delivery boy.
我以为你是送骨牌的小弟
Come on, let’s set them up again, only bigger.
再重排一次 这次规模要更大
Sir, is this what you’ve been working on?
先生 你失踪就为了忙这种事?
This is why no one sees you?
这就是你失踪的原因?
Young man, nobody likes a chatterbox.
年轻人 小心言多必失
But there’s a terrible crisis, Mr. Bigweld.
大焊先生 出现大♥麻♥烦了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Son, I’ve gotta tell you, you’re making a lousy first impression.
孩子 你给人的第一印象很差
Please, sir, he is your biggest fan. In fact, he’s an inventor just like you.
他是你的崇拜者 他是发明家
Well… Show him that thing you made.
这… 给他看你的发明
A device? A doohickey? A thingamajig?
装置?小玩意?秘密武器?
Now, don’t be scared. Show Mr. Bigweld what you can do.
别怕 露两手给大焊先生看
Go on. It’s okay.
快啊 没关系
Is that what it’s supposed to do?
这就是他的本事?
It gets nervous under pressure…
压力大他会紧张
Son, let me give you a good piece of advice.
孩子 听我的劝告
Yes? Give up.
是 放弃吧
What? You’re telling me to quit?
你叫我认输?
I said “give up,” but “quit” works just as good.
我说”放弃” 意思一样啦
Is that what you did? Is that why you’re sitting here…
所以你已经认输了?
…letting Ratchet turn robots like my father into outmodes?
任由锐切让机器人变成废铁?
Kid, sometimes you just gotta know when you’re licked.
俗话说 识时务者为俊杰
But you’re Bigweld. You can fix anything.
但你是修理大王大焊先生!
I used to think so.
以前我是这么想
To me, having the company was all about making life better.
开公♥司♥的目的是改善生活
With Ratchet, it was making money that came first.
但锐切认为赚钱第一
I became old-fashioned, an outmode.
我落伍了 自己变成了淘汰品
Go home, kid. If he beat me, he’s gonna beat you.
回家吧!我输了 你也赢不了
The world you’re looking for no longer exists. You missed it.
你追求的世界不存在了
Find some other foolish dream.
换一个梦想
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m very, very…
失陪了 我很…
…very busy.
很忙
Yeah, I can see that.
我看得出来
All I ever wanted was to grow up to be like him.
我一直期待长大后跟他一样
Help. Open the door.
救命!开门!
Open the door.
开门!
Close the door. Close the door!
关门!关门!
Wow, look at all these parts. It’s a smorgasbord.
这么多零件 真是满汉大餐!
Look at that. So many things I’ve wanted all my life.
看看 真是我一辈子的梦想
Oh, that’s pretty.
噢 好漂亮
Okay, Mother, this way.
这边请 妈妈
Let me look, please. I can’t bear it.
让我看 我忍♥不住了
No peeking, now. It’s a surprise.
不准偷看 这是惊喜
Oh, you are a wicked boy.
坏孩子
And look.- For me?
请看 送给我的?
It’s got a full tank of gas.
(疯狂妈咪)
If you’re ready to mow, she’s ready to go.
加满油了 准备大力扫荡
Has any mother ever had a better son?
我是天下最幸福的妈妈
By the way, I found out who’s been fixing those outmodes.
我知道谁在修理旧款机
So tomorrow, these babies…
他和那票…
…are gonna chop him up along with all his buddies…
恶心的破铜烂铁…
…and every other walking pile of junk I’m sick of looking at.
明天都将碎尸万段
What’s that?
那是什么?
This is so wrong. This is so wrong.
搞错了 这样我怎么见人!
Help. Help!
救命!
Rivet Town, please. One-way.
铆钉镇 一张单程票
Hi, Mom.
嗨 妈
Oh, I’m doing fine. How are you?
我很好 你呢?
And Dad? He’s right here. I’ll put him on.
爸怎么样? 他在旁边 等一下
Hey, buddy, how’s it going?
儿子 怎么样啊?
Hey, Dad. How are you feeling?
爸 你身体还好吗?
Oh, fine, fine. I…
还好 还好 我…
I’ve just been a little under the weather.
益微有点不舒服
No, we’re just having a little trouble…
只是老爸…
…finding your old man a replacement part, that’s all.
找不到零件可以更换
But let’s talk about you. What kind of work are you doing?
我们谈谈你的工作如何?
What’s Bigweld like? Did you meet him?
见到大焊了?
Yeah, I met him, but…
见过了 可是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!