Well, if you find him, tell him we really need him to come back.
如果你看到他 叫他赶快回来
He cared about bots like us.
只有他关心弱势机器人
I heard they’ve done him in and left the rest of us to fall apart.
我听说他被做掉了 逼我们自生自灭
Well, that ought to do it.
应该可以了
Look at that! And he fixed my neck.
他把我的脖…子修好了!
Sweeper! Sweeper?
清道车! 清道车?
Make yourself scarce.
大家躲起来!
What’s the big deal?
干嘛大惊小怪?
Well, if you’re an outmode like Fender… Hey.
像粉兜那种古董机… 嘿
They sweep you up and take you to the chop shop.
会被送进废料厂
Where they melt you down and turn you into something else.
被熔解之后做成其他东西
You mean…?
意思是…?
Yep.

Sweepers. Sweepers.
清道车…
Help. Here’s one outmode you’re not gonna get.
你抓不到!抓不到!
Fender, run!
快跑!
That was close.
好险!
When in Robot City, guests of the Rusties… That’s us.
破铜烂铁一族 来到机器大城
Stay at Aunt Fanny’s boarding house, where our motto is:
住范姨大杂院
“Beats rusting outside.”
聊胜餐风露宿
Let me just let her know you’re here. Aunt Fanny!
我去告诉她你来了 范姨!
We brought someone. I’m in the kitchen.
我带了一个人来 我在厨房♥
Are you sure your aunt won’t mind? Relax, she’s not my aunt.
你阿姨不介意吗? 她不是我阿姨
She just takes in bots who are broke. Bless her little heart.
她只是好心照顾潦倒机器人
Well, then why is she called Aunt Fanny?
那她为什么叫范姨?
We couldn’t call her Aunt Booty.
总不能叫她大屁阿姨吧
Oh, crap.
唔噢!真是的!
She’s a little artsy-fartsy.
她有时拘谨有时夸张
The artsy’s okay, but when she gets fartsy…
拘谨时还好 但夸张起来…
Look at… Oh, right on my shoes.
正好掉到鞋子里
I’m so clumsy.
我真笨
Well, hello there. What’s your name?
你好 你叫什么名字?
I’m Rodney Bigbottom…
洛尼大八顿
No, I’m Rodney Copperbottom. Copperbottom.
不 是铜巴顿
That’s a wonderful name, Bigbottom.
好名字! 大八顿
Well, I just…
我刚好…
What happened to your friend? He’s been rearended.
你朋友怎么啦? 他被压扁了
Oh, there you are.
原来你在这里!
Aunt Fanny, he needs a place to stay.
范姨 他没地方住
Well, just make yourself at home.
就把这里当你家好了
Thank you. That’s very kind of you.
谢谢你 你人真好
My pleasure.
很高兴你来
See a need, fill a need.
需求为创意之母!
Hey, just like Bigweld.
想法跟大焊先生一样
Bigweld. That’s a lot of robot.
大焊先生!他可是大人物呢
Come on. You can bunk with me.
跟我挤一间
We’ll ignore the gossip.
我不怕别人八卦
You missed a spot.
你漏掉一个地方了
Fender, get out of my room!
粉兜 给我出去!
I’m not in your room.
我没进来
I am now. Now I’m not. I am. Not. Am…
进来了、没进来、进、没
Get out of my room.
出去啦!
Oh, man, this is my third oil change today. Something’s wrong with me.
今天换三次油了 不知道哪里不对劲
Sorry.
噢 对不起
Here we are. Home sweet home.
到了 欢迎光临寒舍
What’s mine is yours.
我的就是你的
Oh, dear. I’ll get them.
又掉了 我帮你捡
Look at that. Now they’re arm-wrestling.
喔 你看 它们在比腕力
Could you separate them? Hurry, my backside itches.
把它们分开 快点 我的背好痒
I know that sounds bad, but I’m just doing musical arm farts.
我的腋窝放屁声有旋律
You know how to do those?
你会吗?
They’re hard to do, because we’re metal, but that’s where the skill comes in.
金属腋窝不容易 所以算是技术
I’m real close. Listen.
我快练成了 你听
No, wait.
不 等一下
No, wait, wait.
等等 等等
You can’t tell me that didn’t sound like a… Like an old man.
听起来像老头子放屁吗?
You know, I’m a little tired. Maybe tomorrow.
我累了 明天再玩
Kind of a rough day, huh?
今天很难过?
Kind of. My dad’s probably sitting by the phone…
有点 我爸可能在电♥话♥旁…
…waiting for his brilliant son to call…
等他的”天才”儿子报告…
…and tell him what a big success my first day was.
第一天过得有多”轰轰烈烈”
I know it’s not your problem.
算了
If you burden your friends, you won’t have any.
吐苦水会吓跑朋友
What are you, a fortune cookie?
这是什么话?
“That’s what friends…”
朋友就要…
You consider me a friend?
我是你的朋友?
Sure, what else would I consider you?
当然 不然是什么?
An embarrassment, a way to rebel against your parents…
拖油瓶? 叛逆小子?
…a desperate cry for help. The list is endless.
亡命之徒?
Let’s just stick with friend.
还是叫”朋友”好了
You know, even though you had a discouraging day, remember…
我知道你今天不如意 但是要记住…
…there’s another one coming tomorrow.
明天不见得更好
You know, my last roommate jumped out that window.
我的前任室友 从这窗子跳出去自杀
Hey, Fender.
粉兜
Yeah, baby. Let it rip!
帅哦!再大声一点!
Guys, come on, what are you, 3 years old?
你们是三岁小孩吗?
This is how a man does it.
听听男人的声音
You guys are so gross.
有够低级!
Besides, this is how you do it.
应该这样才对
Hey, kids, get a load of this.
小鬼 没听过放屁是吧?
Aunt Fanny…
范姨!
…we were using our arms.
我们是用腋窝耶
Oh, excuse me.
噢 歹势
Lady, please…
阿姨 你嘛帮帮忙
…see a doctor.
去看医生吧
Breakfast.
早餐!
This will perk everyone up.
精炖机油
Some of Aunt Fanny’s fresh-brewed grease.
让你活力充沛
Yummy!
好香!
Careful, it’s hot.
小心烫哦
So, what are you guys doing today?
你们今天要干嘛?
We’re doing it. What about you?
不干嘛 你呢?
Bigweld’s disappeared, and you’re sitting here.
大焊先生失踪 你们无动于衷
That’s already been established.
习惯了
I gotta find out what happened to him. Hey, you want my advice?
我要去找他 送你一句话
Sure. Forget it.
好啊 算了啦
“Never try, never fail.” Those are the words I live by.
“不做 不错” 是我的座右铭
Crank, the idol of millions is gone, and no one seems to care.
万人偶像失踪 大家都无所谓?
There should be an angry mob out there.
应该发生群众暴♥动♥才对
What the…?
怎么回事?
Wow, that was great, psychic friend.
预言真准 大♥师♥
Now say, ” Money should be falling from the sky.”
快说”钱应该从天上掉下来”
Say it. Say it.
快说!
Sorry, folks, all sold out.
抱歉 各位 卖♥♥完了!
Nothing but upgrades from here on in.
现在起只卖♥♥升级套件
But I like myself just the way I am.
但我喜欢原来的样子
We can’t afford upgrades! Let’s get him!
我们买♥♥不起升级套件 抓住他!
Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing? Don’t throw me.
嘿 不要丢我!
Isn’t that the guy that fixed Fender’s neck?
是他修好粉兜的
Yeah, that guy fixes bots.
他会修理机器人
Yeah, that kid can help you.
他可以帮你们
Brace yourself. You’re about to get popular.
你要出名了
Only those with insurance.
有保险的才受理!
Oh, I forgot. Everybody, come on.
我忘记了 全部过来!
Parts, man. I need parts.
零件 我要零件
You don’t look that… bad.
你有那么…严重吗?
Hey, everybody, spare parts! Yeah!
大家上!有零件了! 好耶!
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. What’s wrong with you robots?
等一下!你们还有人性吗?
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
可耻!
Why do you have two noses?
你要两个鼻子干嘛?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!