我对于你的姓氏和对于我自己的是一样的尊重
which name I tender as dearly as mine own,
请不要动气
be satisfied.
不要,茂丘西奥!- 啊,好心平气和的卑鄙可耻的屈服!
No, Mercutio!- Calm, dishonourable, vile submission!
不要,茂丘西奥!- 让开!
No, Mercutio,No – Leave me!
提伯特,你这捉老鼠的- 你要对我怎么样?
Tybalt, you ratcatcher!What wouldest thou have with me?
猫王,我只要你九条命中的一条
Good King of Cats,nothing but one of your nine lives,
我是想要你那一条命,
but I mean to make bold withal,
至于其他八条,如果你斗不过我,我也要痛打一顿
and as you shall use me hereafter dry-beat the rest of the eight!
好茂丘西奥!
Please, good Mercutio!
你还不把剑抽出鞘来?
Will you pluck your sword out of his pilcher by the ears?
赶快,否则在你拔剑之前,我的剑就砍到你的耳边了
Make haste,lest mine be about your ears ere it be out.
我奉陪便是
I am for you, sir.
好茂丘西奥,收起你的剑
Gentle Mercutio,put thy rapier up.
来吧!
Come, come.
来吧,打落他门的武器
Benvolio, beat down their weapons!
你们二位,真太难为情,不要这样胡闹!
Gentlemen, for shame!Forbear this outrage!
公爵曾明令禁止不准在维洛那街上斗殴
The Prince expressly hath forbid this bandying in Verona streets.
让开!- 让开!你这懦夫!
Leave us!Leave us away,you coward!
吊死他们
Go hang thyself.
割了他的头发,提伯特
Cut his hair, Tybalt!
嘿!
Hey!
保持距离,提伯特
Keep your distance, Tybalt.
让开!懦夫!
Keep away, coward!
快啊,提伯特!我们没有时间等
Make haste, Tybalt,we cannot wait all day.
啊,妈妈的小宝贝剑掉了
Ah, mother’s baby has dropped his sword.
嘿!
Hey!
提伯特,不要
Tybalt, no!
二位,自♥制♥一点!
Abstain from this crusade!
提伯特,走
Tybalt, go!
茂丘西奥,冷静!
Mercutio, come down!
离开
Begone, begone…
快逃,提伯特
Fly, Tybalt.Fly away.
我受伤了
I am hurt.
我受伤了
I am hurt.
我受伤了- 怎么!你受伤了?
I am hurt.-What! Art thou hurt?
一点擦伤,一点擦伤,哼,也受够了
A scratch, a scratch,marry ’tis enough.
鼓起勇气,男子汉,这伤一定不会重
Courage, man, the hurt cannot be much.
没有一口井深,也没有教堂大门宽
No, ’tis not so deep as a well,nor so wide as a church door,
但是足够我受用的了
but ’tis enough;
你明天再打听我
you ask for me tomorrow,
你会发现我已经在坟墓里了
and you shall find me a grave man.
我的小童呢?
Where is my page?
去,小子,找个外科医生
Go, villain,and fetch me a surgeon.
给我找个外科医生!
Fetch me a surgeon!
他伤到你了吗?- 没事
Did he hurt you?-No.
你为什么活见鬼的跑到我们两个中间?
Why the devil came you between us?
我是从你的胳膊底下受的伤
I was hurt under your arm.
我完全是出于好意,我….
I thought all for the best, I…
扶我到什么人家去,宾瓦利,否则我要晕倒
Help me into some house,Benvolio,or I shall faint.
你们两家真该倒霉!
A plague o’ both your houses!
他酒喝多了!
He drinks too much wine!
你们两家把我喂了蛆….
They’ve made worms’ meat of me!
我吃了苦头,而且是大苦头
I have it,and soundly too…
你们这两家….- 他真滑稽!
Your houses!He jests!
罗密欧!
Romeo, Romeo…
勇敢的茂丘西奥死了!
brave Mercutio’s dead.
今天的噩运会要连续下去
This day’s black fate,on more days doth depend.
这只是开始,还有悲惨的结局
This but begins the woe others must end.
他耀武扬威的离去,而茂丘西奥被杀死了!
He gone in triumph!And Mercutio slain!
亲戚的情份,我顾不得了
Away to heaven,respective lenity,
现在让火眼的复仇之神来做我的向导吧!
and fire-eyed fury be my conduct now!
提伯特!
Tybalt!
罗密欧!
Romeo!
他在这儿,这边!
There he goes. This way!
提伯特!
Tybalt!
现在,提伯特,
Now,Tybalt!
你方才骂我为恶棍的话现在请你收回
Take the villain back again,that late thou gav’st me;
因为茂丘西奥的灵魂尚未远离我们
for Mercutio’s soul is but a little way above our heads,
等着你的灵魂去陪伴他
staying for thine to keep him company:
或是你,或是我,或是我们两个,一定要和他同去!
either thou, or l, or both,must go with him!
啊!
Aah!
让开!
Away!
让他走!
Let him go!
看招!
Have this!
剑,罗密欧!
Sword, Romeo.
可怜的孩子,你刚才和他一同在此地,你该陪他去
O thou wretched boy,that didst consort him here,shalt with him hence.
由这个来决定
This shall determine that.
当心你的步伐,罗密欧
Keep the feet, Romeo!
攻击头部,罗密欧
Attack the head, Romeo!
把你的剑给我- 快
Give me your sword.- Quick!
加把劲!提伯特- 注意他的脚
Come on, Tybalt!-Watch his feet!
给他一把剑!
[Romeo] Give me the sword!
剑!剑!
The sword!The sword!
进广场去!
Into the square!
剑拿来!
A sword!
剑拿来!把剑给我!
A sword! Give it to me!
你的剑,罗密欧!
Your sword, Romeo!
提伯特!
Tybalt!
罗密欧, 走!走开!
Romeo, away! Be gone!
人♥民♥都惊起来了,不要站着发呆
The citizens are up.Stand not amazed,
如果你被捕,公爵会判你死刑,走吧!走开吧!逃走吧!
the Prince will doom thee death,if thou art taken.Hence, go away!
啊!我被命运所玩弄了
Oh, I am fortune’s fool!
噢,罗密欧, 走!走!
Oh, Romeo!Away, away!
一个蒙塔古家的诅咒!
A curse on the Montagues!
噢,提伯特!
Oh, Tybalt!
我最好的朋友!啊,彬彬有礼的提伯特,诚实的君子!
The best friend I had,oh, courteous Tybalt,honest gentleman,
我为什么活着见到你死呢?- 啊上帝!
that ever I should live to see thee dead!Oh, God!
罗密欧亲手使得提伯特流血了吗?
Did Romeo’s hand shed Tybalt’s blood?
是的,是的,哎呀,实在是的!- 啊,奶妈!
It did, it did,alas the day, it did!Oh, nurse,
噢,毒蛇一般的心肠,藏在花一般的脸下!
oh, serpent heart,hid with a flow’ring face!
可曾有过这样的一本书内容如此恶劣而装潢如此考究?
Was ever book containing such vile matter so fairly bound?
男人都是不可靠,没有信用,没有诚心
There’s no faith,no trust,no honesty in men;
全是无赖的,虚伪的,欺骗的,背誓的
all perjured,all forsworn,all naught,all dissemblers.
愿罗密欧遭受耻辱!
Shame come to Romeo.
起这种誓愿,你的舌头会要生疮!
Blistered be thy tongue for such a wish.
他不是生来受耻辱的,
He was not born to shame.
耻辱不敢踞在他的额上!
Upon his brow shame is ashamed to sit.
他把你的表哥杀死了,你还说他的好话吗?
Will you speak well of him that killed your cousin?
他是我的丈夫,我能说他的坏话吗?
Shall I speak ill of him that is my husband?
我可怜的夫君!
Poor my lord,
什么能平复我的名声呢?
what tongue shall smooth thy name,when I,
给你做了三小时妻子的我,名声已经割裂了….
thy three-hours wife have mangled it?
但是,你这坏人,你为什么杀死我的表哥呢?
But wherefore villain,didst thou kill my cousin?
去找公爵!
Capulet! To the prince!
公爵!公爵!
Prince! Prince!
说吧,宾瓦利
Speak, Benvolio, speak!
快说啊!- 公爵,您大公无私….
Go on, speak.Prince!As thou art true,
我们的血不能白流,让蒙塔古家血债血偿!
for blood of ours shed blood of Montague.
宾瓦利,这场凶杀先动手的是哪一位?
Benvolio, who began this bloody fray?
是死在此地的提伯特
Tybalt, here slain.
不!
No!
罗密欧,对他说话很客气
Romeo did speak him fair,
请他想想这场争斗是何等的无聊
did him bethink how nice the quarrel was,
并且特别提起不可招您生气。这是实情,公爵!
and urged withal your high displeasure.It’s true, Prince!
为了徇私,他说的话不是真的!
The picture makes him false.
公爵,我请您要主持公道!
I beg for justice,which thou,Prince must give.
罗密欧杀了提伯特,你要把罗密欧杀掉
Romeo slew Tybalt,Romeo must not live.
罗密欧杀了他
Romeo slew him.
他杀了茂丘西奥
He slew Mercutio.
他淌的血应该向谁去讨报酬?
Who now the price of his dear blood doth owe?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!