Look here!
真不敢相信
Man, can you believe this?
她要干什么?
What the hell is she doing?
你好
What’s up, Trish?
你好 希尔克
What’s up, Silk?
咱们谈谈
Let’s talk.
好吧
All right.
跟我来
Come on.
你♥爸♥像个地♥产♥大亨
Your pop’s running around like Donald Trump
…码头每寸可能得到的地盘 他都抓在手里
…grabbing up every piece of waterfront he can get his hands on.
现在又想当夜♥总♥会♥老板?
Now he wants to be a club owner.
他说他在做一笔大生意
He’s working on something big.
我不管他生意有多大
Something big? I don’t care how big it is.
他爸强迫我迈克 也来强迫我
Your pops can sweat me, and Mac can sweat me all they want.
但我希尔克仍然站在这里
But Silk is staying right here.
我也正想这么说
My sentiments exactly, Silkie.
我们应该最后再谈一次
I think we all should stay right here for one more negotiation.
什么意思? 想在我的地盘上干掉我?
It’s like that, partner? You’re gonna try to roll up in here on me?
– 你要干什么? – 闭嘴
– What the hell are you doing? – Shut up.
我爸爸知道吗?
Does my daddy know about this?
坐下!
Sit down.
干什么?
What?
干什么?
What?
干什么?!
What?!
你想干什么?
You might as well lose the gat.
把枪放下 我已经说过了
It’s like I told your punk ass before…
我不会签转让契约
…I ain’t signing shit.
那我就自己签
All right, I’ll sign it myself.
好 好 好
Well, well, well.
你不是送外卖♥♥的吗
If it ain’t my man Dim Sum.
今晚够忙的
Busy night?
拐走老板女儿 打乱迈克的计划
Ran off with the boss’s daughter, threw a wrench in Mac’s program.
现在…
And now…
…该准备挨揍了
…you about to get your ass kicked.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
你不会觉得真能泡上她吧?
You didn’t think you’d get them panties, did you?
什么?
What?
你不会以为她真会看上你吧
Trish. You didn’t really think she was gonna give it up to you.
跟你做笔交易 肉丸子
Here’s the deal, meatball.
你放我走 我饶你一命
You let me go, I let you live.
他说他饶我一命
He say he gonna let me live!
我真有点舍不得杀你
I’m really gonna miss you.
你能逗我开心
The way you make me laugh. But look on the bright side.
以前你赢过
Some you win…
可这次你输定了
…and, Dim Sum, you lose.
别管迈克怎么说! 打死这混♥蛋♥!
The hell what Mac say! Somebody kill that son of a bitch!
起来!
Get up!
别装死! 快起来!
Get your bitch-asses up! Come on!
广东点心
Dim Sum…!
出来
Come out and play!
炒米粉
Hey, rice noodle!
你要干什么?!
What the hell you doing?!
希望你下去脚着地
I hope you land on your feet, grasshopper.
别以为只有你会这两下子
You’re not the only one knows some shit.
– 她在哪里? – 奥克莱奇男子俱乐部
– Where is she? – The Oakridge Men’s Club.
抱歉 闷蛋
Sorry, moron.
我叫莫利斯…
Name’s Maurice…
…混♥蛋♥
…bitch.
干杯
Cristal, Ch’u.
人只能活一次
You only live once.
一切都完美无缺
Everything’s kosher, down to the last pagoda.
你是个好人
You’re a good man.
尽情地花吧
Spend it well.
奥蒂先生
Mr. O’Day.
孙先生
Mr. Ch’u.
你曾向我表示哀悼
You once gave me your condolences.
现在我也为令郎深表遗憾
I now offer mine in regards to your son.
你有足够时间感到遗憾
There’ll be ample time for you to express your regrets, Mr. Ch’u.
( 付给艾赛克奥蒂3800万 )
太好了
Amazing.
多少?
How much?
一切都是为了这个
So this has been what it’s all about, huh?
真希望我独生子能在这里
I wish my boy could see me do this.
看到这些
And could be here.
你留着吧
Go ahead and keep that.
你不明白
I don’t understand.
你刚找到了一个合伙人
You just acquired another partner.
我想职业橄榄球联盟该有个黑老板了
I think it’s time the NFL had a black owner. Don’t you?
你在开玩笑 对吗?
You’re joking, right?
你不是开玩笑
You’re not joking.
我已有合伙人了 还不止一个
I’m afraid I already have a partner. Several, in fact.
你又找到一个
Well, you just got another one…in fact.
别忘了 没有这些契约…
Don’t forget, Mr. Roth, without these deeds…
…你就不可能有…
…you have no….
最时髦的说法是什么?
What is that popular term, Dave?
肥肉?
Cheddar?
– 我失陪一会u3000- 请便
– Do you mind if I have a moment? – No, go ahead.
这就是你的计划?
So this is the plan?
你想做罗斯的合伙人
You wanna be partners with Roth.
我想等时机成熟再告诉你
I’ve been waiting for the right time to tell you.
我要进老板包厢
I’m going to the owner’s box.
我们要进老板包厢
We are going to the owner’s box.
我不是在敲诈这帮人
I ain’t playing with these people.
老板包厢
The owner’s box.
做合法生意的屁话 我听够了
I’ve had enough of this legit shit.
你说什么?
What’s that?
我相信他们管这叫合作重组计划
I believe they call it corporate restructuring. Right?
艾赛克·奥蒂开♥发♥公♥司♥…
Isaak O’Day Development’s getting straight jacked…
已经被迈克联合公♥司♥接管
…by Machiavellian Inc.
差点忘了
I almost forgot.
我还拿走了你最宝贵的东西
I’m taking your most valued asset.
你敢动手我就杀她
You blaze, we blaze.
你疯了?
Are you crazy?
她对你值3800万吗?
Is she worth $38 million to you?
我知道你疯了
Now I know you’re crazy.
是你疯了 以为这些白人能让你从他们碗里分一杯羹
You lost your mind thinking whites would let you own a piece of their game.
我和楚达成协议
Me and Ch’u had an understanding.
谁不肯签转让契约 我们就关照谁
Anybody who didn’t sign those deeds, we took care of.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我亲眼看见他杀了希尔克
Daddy, I was there when he killed Silk.
咱们交往多年 你真下得了手?
So now after everything, you really gonna try to do this?
我保护你很多年
I have been covering your ass for years, lsaak.
说实话 我不想再当你的手下
Quite frankly, I am just tired of being your boy.
你以为送孩子念大学
You think because you put your kids through college…
就能让你从黑道变成白道?
…that it’s supposed to make all your crooked straight?
你想拥有一个老板包厢
Man, you want to own a damn box.
可我想拥有一个地盘
Mac just want to own the streets.
你的问题就出在这里
That’s always been your problem.
科伦是怎么回事?
What about Colin?
你想问什么?
What about him?
是你杀了科伦?
You killed Colin?
即便假想战争也会有伤亡
Even fake wars have casualties, Isaak.
只怪那小子的命不好
I guess old Collard Green couldn’t fly.
混♥蛋♥ 罗斯!
Damn it, Roth!
看住她
Watch her.
他跑不掉
Go get it!
降落!
Take it down!
快下来!
Take it down now!
不行!
No way!
快下来!
Take it down!
你为什么杀我弟弟?
Why did you kill my brother?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!