请吧
Please.
够傲的
Stuck-up.
我在后座上放了几本小人书
I got some coloring books in the back.
– 滑稽 – 现在我是保姆
– You think you’re funny. – I’m babysitting.
总要给孩子准备点东西
I gotta bring something for the kids.
让我把腿拿进来行吗?
Can I get my leg in the car?
见鬼!
Damn!
职业橄榄球联盟宣布
The NFL announced Friday that Oakland,
奥克兰是他们新球队的大本营
will become home to its newest expansion team,
新队的主人是谁还不得而知
The question of who the new owners will be is still unresolved,
详细情况请贾德为大家报道
For more we go to Jody Vance,
已有几个投资集团
That’s right, Perry,
于本周向职橄联盟提出申请
Several groups ofinvestors will be presenting proposaIs this week,
奥克兰不再需要球队 骑士队不是走了又回来了
I thought we were done with football when the Raiders left town.
– 工作 – 什么?
– Yeah, well, jobs. – What?
工作 若新建球场
Jobs. See, if they have to build another stadium…
有些人就不那么幸运找到工作
…some of us that have been less fortunate can attain jobs.
你不幸的屁♥股♥…坐上幸运椅15年
Harold, your unfortunate ass been sitting in that chair for 15 years.
若有人咬你屁♥股♥两次 你就找不到工作
You couldn’t attain a job if one bit you in the butt.
你觉得自己挺幽默?
You think you’re funny, don’t you?
你的邮件
Got a package for you.
我是笑你自以为很可笑
I’m laughing because you think you’re funny.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想找工作? 打开盒子
You want a job, Harold? Open this damn box.
看哪
Well, lookie, lookie.
谁送你礼物?
Who sent you a present?
不知道 也许是你老婆
I don’t know. Probably your wife.
你又来了
There you go again.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 对不起 – 下班了
– Excuse me. – Off duty.
能送我去这里吗?
Can you take me here?
你听不懂英语吗?
Can’t you understand English?
3个字: 下班了
Two words: off duty.
你好吗?
How you doing?
你好吗?
How you doing?!
这音乐太棒了
This shit tight, huh?
这音乐太棒了 你叫什么?
This shit’s tight. Girl, what’s your name?
说啊 你叫什么?
I said what’s your name?!
你不喜欢大个子? 你不懂
What? You don’t like a big man? You not knowing.
– 你好 艾隆索u3000- 翠茜 你好
– What’s up, Alonso? – Trish, what’s up?
– 随便逛逛买♥♥几张唱片u3000- 就这两张?
– Just chilling. Getting some albums. – That’s it today?
– 要记在你帐上吗? – 好的 麻烦你了
– You want this on your tab? – Yeah, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我最喜欢的
This is my shit!
该死!
Shit!
这是我最喜欢的 我跳给你看
This is my shit right here! I got something for you right now.
怪我
My bad.
该死!
Shit!
谢天谢地 快开车!
Thank goodness. Just drive.
3个字: 下班了
Two words: off duty.
知道吗?
You know what?
老天
Jesus.
我给你3个字: 快开车 给你50元
Two words for you, buddy: on duty, 50 bucks.
我能找到你 我知道你在哪工作
I’m gonna find you! I know where you work at!
帮我个忙 快带我离开这里
Please, just do me a favor and get me out of here.
他是谁?
Who’s that?
谁也不是
Nobody.
你在哪里学的开车?
Where did you learn to drive?
( 出租司机执照 )
阿克巴?
Ahkbar?
香港
Hong Kong.
不打开计价器?
You gonna start the meter?
你在香港常偷出租车?
You steal a lot of cabs in Hong lKong?
你要我停车吗?
You want me to pull over?
不不 在这里拐弯
No, no. Just…turn here.
关于香港的传说是真的吗?
So, Ahkbar, tell me. Is it true what they say about Hong Kong?
说什么?
What’s that?
你们那里的人都会功夫
All you guys do kung fu.
那当然
Of course.
政♥府♥规定
State law.
你能用头打破木板?
Can you break a board with your head?
当然
Sure.
我想你一定是个很危险的人
That I’d have to see. You must be a very dangerous man.
你害怕了?
Are you scared?
说了你别生气
Don’t take this personal…
我周围不少人比你危险多了
…but I’ve been around more dangerous guys than you.
停在这里可以了
Right here’s fine.
不收费
No charge.
你留着吧 我不会报♥警♥
Keep it. I won’t call the cops.
我不要你的钱
I don’t want your money.
你看上去像是个好人
You seem like a nice guy.
我是
I am.
你该找份新工作 偷车对你不合适
You should find a new profession. Stealing cars doesn’t fit you.
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
我会让你打电♥话♥给我?
You think I want you calling me?
我没有电♥话♥
I don’t have a phone.
那还用说
Well, dead giveaway.
另外你的开车技术糟透了
Besides, you drive like shit.
那些地契转让怎么样了?
How are those acquisitions coming along?
进展很顺利
Progressing real nice, man.
只需再得到3份契约
I just have three more deeds to get signed over.
你要明白 不能得罪职业橄榄球联盟
Let me be clear. You don’t play around with the NFL.
这是他们的国家 离最后期限不到一周
lt’s their America, and their deadline is progressing in less than a week.
我知道
l know.
有一点你别忘了 罗斯先生
You gotta remember something, Mr. Roth.
有些人拥有自己的商店30多年
These people have owned them stores for over 30 years.
需要几天考虑做决定 这合情合理
So what if they need a couple more days to mull over their decision?
时间太紧了 你明白我的意思
These are tense times right now. You know what I mean?
该死!
Shit.
你在折磨自己
You’re murdering yourself.
打高尔夫靠的是技巧 不是力量
GoIf is a game of finesse, not power.
这很像人的一生
In that way, it’s much like the rest of life.
关键是身体各部位紧密配合
The key is letting the body work together.
肩膀转得漂亮 手腕才能自然挥动
You want to get a good turn so the wrist breaks naturally.
眼睛一定要盯着球
Make sure you keep your eyes on the ball.
我不喜欢这种球杆 用着不顺手
This shaft, I don’t like it. It ain’t working for me.
别找借口了
Save the excuses.
我尊敬那些店主 可没有地契就没有地皮交易
With all respect to the shop owners, without the deeds, there’s no deal.
没有地皮交易就没有佣金 没有佣金就没有…
Without the land deal, there’s no presentation. So there’s no…
– 现在最时髦的说法是什么? – 肥肉
– What’s the popular term these days? – Cheddar.
对 就没有肥肉
That’s right. No cheddar.
我说的够清楚了?
Do I make myseIf clear?
我说了能办到就会办到
If I say I’ll deliver, I’ll deliver.
抱歉回来晚了
Hey, hey, hey, now. Sorry I’m late.
知道你喜欢逛街 回来够早了
Girl, knowing the way you shop, I’d say you’re early.
是吗? 我买♥♥了几样好东西
Oh, really? Funny. I got some hot stuff.
你哥哥在后面
Good. Work it out! Your brother’s in the back.
知道那个被杀的中国人?
You know the guy that got whacked?
你是说楚的儿子?
You mean Ch’u’s boy?
他被杀那晚给我打过电♥话♥
He called me. Ain’t that some shit? Same night he got killed, Pop.
我的上帝
Jesus Christ.
他要干什么?
What’d he want, Colin?
我不知道
I don’t know. Oh, look, man.
过一会再和你联络
Let me holler back at you later.
1小时后 到我办公室去
You be in my office in one hour.
我说过 别在这里谈你的生意
I asked you not to do business here.
– 见到你我也很高兴u3000- 我是认真的
– Hi, sis. Nice to see you too. – I mean it, Colin. Come on.
这是我的地方 每天有孩子进出
This is my place, okay? I got kids hanging here all the time.
– 你若想过那种生活… – 别再跟我唠叨这些
– If this is what you’re about… – Don’t start with that speech.
就让我耳根清静一回吧
For once, let’s not go there.
我在跟爸爸通电♥话♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!