Magic about to happen. lt’s gonna be scary.
我只想知道…
Hey, look, all I want to know is…
科伦·奥蒂什么时候掌大权?
…when does Colin O’Day get to run with the show?
放心吧 会轮到你的
Don’t worry, baby. Your turn’s coming.
对不起 这种事让人难以接受
Sorry, Mr. O’Day. These things are never easy.
等等 等一等
Wait. Wait.
别看了 听话
Don’t look at this. Come on.
看着我
Look at me. Please!
不!
No!
这事和你有关系
You had something to do with this.
你想让我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
– 你见鬼去吧 – 你想让我怎么样?
– Go to hell. – What do you want?
你和杀死哥哥的人同样是凶手
You’re as responsible as the people who did this to my brother.
别靠近我 我恨你
Don’t come near me. I hate you.
没准是你把他扔出窗外
You might as well have thrown him out that window yourself.
那是我的儿子
That was my boy, Mac.
我知道
I know.
他们杀了我儿子
They killed my boy.
我们正处在十字路口
We’re at the crossroads now, Isaak.
我不想假装知道你心里在想什么
I won’t pretend I know what you’re feeling.
但我知道 此仇不报你不会罢休
But I know you got to keep it stitched up until business is done.
干这事的人
The people who did this…
我用我的生命保证
…I promise you on my life…
绝不会让他们有好下场
…they’ll be knocked out of the box in due time.
我向你发誓
I’ll make sure of it.
出什么事了?
What happened?
有次科伦跟我♥干♥了一件我们以为很可笑的事
Once, Colin and I did something we thought would really be funny.
他藏在大门外…
He hid out front…
…我跑去对妈妈说他受伤了
…while I ran to tell my mom he’d been hurt.
被车撞伤得很重
Hit by a car or something really bad like that.
妈妈跑出去 他准备跳出来
When she came, he was supposed to jump out.
吓妈妈一跳…
You know, surprise her…
我们都笑得躺在地上
…and we’d all fall out and have this great laugh.
我和妈妈喜欢大笑
Me and my mom always loved a good laugh.
那时我约八♥九♥岁
I was about 8 or 9.
科伦大约11岁
Colin was, like, 11 .
我想不起是怎么开始的
I don’t remember how we came up with it…
只记得我大声尖叫
…but, sure enough, I start screaming and yelling…
妈妈跑来问我出了什么事?
…and my mom runs out of the house. She’s, like, “Trish, what’s wrong?”
她脸上的表情真吓人
When I told her, I mean…the look on her face.
后来科伦出来说只是开玩笑 可妈还是哭个不停
Even when Colin popped up to show it was a joke, she couldn’t stop crying.
把哥搂在怀里
She just held him close.
不肯放手
Clutched him, you know?
当时我还小 不懂她哭什么 但现在我懂了
I was just a baby. I didn’t get it then, but I get it now.
告诉我
Tell me.
– 出了什么事? – 科伦死了
– What happened? – Colin’s dead.
无论我哭得多伤心
And no matter how hard I cry…
他再不会跳出来说那只是玩笑
…he’s not gonna pop up and show me it was just a joke.
我很难过
I’m sorry.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
现在我和你一样要找出凶手
I gotta put this thing together just as much as you do now.
我们已准备好和职业橄榄球联盟洽谈
Gentlemen, we are ready to approach the NFL.
其他投标者无法和我们竞争
I don’t think any of the other bids are even in contention.
我们的计划宏大 钱有的是
Our package is staggering. We’ve got the money.
我们有组织 有靠桥的码头
We’ve got the organization, waterfront real estate seconds from the bridge.
上帝也找不到更适合盖运动场的地点了
God HimseIf couldn’t have designed a better spot for a stadium.
你说的对 你了解我
That’s right. You know me well.
我说肯定成功 你只管相信
If I say there’s caviar on the mountain, you bring the crackers.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
这上面的地址都是码头仓库
These are waterfront properties.
一定有什么意义
They must mean something.
我弟弟不想让别人发现
Po didn’t want them found.
可是为什么?
Yeah, but why?
是这里?
Is this the place?
对 德利格斯路44号♥
Yeah. lt says 44 Driggs Road.
有人吗?
Is anybody here?
趴下!
Get down!
你是中国人?
You’re Chinese.
少废话
No shit!
我不能打女孩子
I can’t hit a girl.
在美国 若女孩子打你 你不必那么绅士
In America, if a girI’s kicking your ass, you don’t have to be a gentleman.
看这些螃蟹
Damn. Look at that!
怪模怪样
They a trip.
这些小东西为我付房♥租
Them little things pay the rent, you know what I mean?
毫无疑问
Yeah, no doubt.
螃蟹在桶里爬不出来 也不想待在里面
Crabs in a barrel can’t climb out, and they don’t want to stay in.
真是奇怪
I guess they strange like that.
有些兄弟也这样
Some brothers strange like that too.
我们向上爬时…
As soon as one of us move up…
你们这些螃蟹就把我们拖下去
…a crab motherfucker like yourself pulIs us right back down.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
这地方在你们眼里像堆臭狗屎
This place seems like a piece of shit to a guy like you…
但这是我的狗屎 我不想卖♥♥
…but that’s still my piece of shit. And I ain’t selling it.
我还要干活
I got work to do.
咱们换个角度看问题
Let’s look at it another way.
两个选择: 要么在契约上签字
You got two choices. You either sign us over the deed…
要么打烂你脑袋 和螃蟹待在一起
…or I blow your head off and leave it with these crabs.
你选哪个?
Now, which is it?
– 好吧 – 我听不见
– Yo, yo! Okay! – I can’t hear you!
好吧! 我同意!
All right! I’ll do it!
– 什么? – 我同意 你放开我
– What? – I said I’ll do it, man!
到里面去把契约拿来
Go in and get me that deed.
别看着我 不然让你上今晚新闻
Don’t look at me. I’ll put your ass on the news tonight.
你这是干什么? 你疯了?
What’s the matter with you, man? You crazy?
这点我同意
I can live with that.
你好吗? 见到你真高兴
How are you? Good to see you.
我也很高兴
Good to see you.
我看他们不在乎外面在打仗
They don’t care there’s a war going on.
这游艇着火他们也不在乎
They don’t care if the damn barge is on fire.
看得出来
This is a treat.
什么风把你吹来了?
What brings you downtown?
你听说维克多何的事了?
You heard about Victor Ho?
我们都盼着大干一场报仇
We’re looking forward to some blowback.
有消息说这里将遭袭击
That’s why we’re here. We got a tip this place is gonna get hit.
开玩笑?
You gotta be kidding me.
– 什么时候? – 现在
– When? – Right now.
钱拿走
Get the money.
谢谢各位急匆匆赶来…
Thank you for attending this meeting…
参加这次会议
…on such a short notice.
亲爱的兄弟们 你们死后
My dear brothers, when you expire…
你们的地盘仍属于华人帮
…your territory will remain within the collective.
当然 我是唯一幸存的帮主
Of course, since I alone survive…
…只好担当起大帮主的重任
…the collective is, in actuality, only me.
我脚踩火盆时 你不想挡我的道
You don’t wanna be in my path when my feet are put to the coals.
不幸的人喜欢有伴
Misery loves company.
年轻人 你太紧张了
Oh, young Mr. Roth, you sound nervous.
我建议你去针灸
May I suggest acupuncture?
希望你能告诉我一些好消息
I hope you have some good news for me.
用不着威胁或夸张
There’s no need for threats or theatrics.
我们谁也不想这样继续下去
None of us want to drag this out any longer than it already has.
那就结束你的生意 给我转让契约
Then close out your business and get me those deeds.
苏西!
Damn. Susie!
给我接纽约的约翰逊先生
Could you get me lKeyshawn Johnson, please?
是爸爸 别怕
It’s Papa, baby. It’s me. Don’t be scared.
我要你跟我走
Listen, I need you to come with me.
为什么?
Why?
先跟我上车 我再告诉你
I’ll tell you. Just come on out front, okay?
我不能让你和楚的儿子在一起
I can’t have you hanging with Ch’u’s boy.
– 他的名字叫汉 – 好吧
– His name is Han, Daddy. – Okay, then.
我要你离他远点
I need you to stay away from Han.
为什么? 你怕我也会挨你的子弹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!