I was on the phone talking to Pop.
他是个生意人 我为他工作
Look, come on. He’s a businessman. I work for this businessman.
别为这个生气了
Stop tripping over this shit.
科伦 等等
Colin, wait.
对不起
Look. I’m sorry.
我只是为你担心
I just worry about you, okay?
没别的
That’s all.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我也爱你
And I love you too, Trish.
你不用为我担心
But you ain’t got to worry about me.
我很好
I’m fine.
( 重拨键 )
下午好 蜿蜒激♥情♥服装店
Good afternoon. Serpentine Fire.
她在那里
Right there, baby.
有什么好吃的?
What’s good?
到停车场试试
Try the parking lot.
我和莫一样只是尽职而已
I’m just trying to do my job, Trish. Just like Mo.
他说了你上午把他耍了
He told me the shit you pulled.
你那么做很不明智
Plain stupid is what it was.
那中国男孩死后 形势很紧张
Things are gonna get tense now that that Chinese dude got popped.
– 那也是你的职责? – 不…
– Was that one of your jobs too? – No…
那种下♥贱♥的事 不是我的风格
…that shoddy work’s not my style.
对不起 我一直把你看错了?
I’m sorry. Poor baby! Have I got you all wrong?
你不知道我是什么样的人?
You don’t have a clue to what I’m about.
你告诉我好了
Why don’t you tell me?
想了解我 首先要看透我的表面
For starters, you gotta get past the facade.
没人能看得透你的表面
You got some serious facade going on.
你也一样 人人如此
Well, so do you. So does everybody.
摆出洁身自好的样子 那不是真正的你
And this Miss I-don’t-need-nobody isn’t you. Not the real you.
– 想把自己留给球星明星? – 你就这么看我?
– You saving yourseIf for lKobe Bryant? – Is that what you think I’m doing?
你该认为自己已找到心上人
I think you need to consider the possibility that you’ve met him.
你不过给我爸跑腿 算什么东西
You’re an errand boy for my father. You’re nothing.
说的对
Fair enough.
不过总有一天会开始自己的事业
But there comes a time when a man has to strike out on his own.
有权有势有钱
Stake his own claim.
我怎么没有这种感觉?
How could I have missed it?
我想我没福气爱上你
I think I’m hopelessly in love with you.
嘲笑吧 早晚我会让你高攀不起
Make fun all you like. Soon I’ll be way too much for you.
你的大眼睛会充满悔恨 希望世上有两个我
Those big brown eyes will get all misty wishing there were two of me.
你慢慢吃吧 我没胃口了
Fill yourseIf all you want. I just lost my appetite.
坐下
Sit down.
你可以不尊重我们 但要让我们保护你
You don’t have to respect me, but you will let us protect you.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
你明白吗?!
Do you understand?!
你很会讨女士喜欢
Mac, you’re so smooth with the ladies, baby.
我若想看喜剧演员 会去电影院
If I want Eddie Murphy, I’ll go to the goddamn movies.
知道了
Yeah, dog.
很好 给他点减肥饮料
Good. Give him some fat-free water or something.
我的酒呢?!
Where my drink, man?!
你们看什么?
The fuck you looking at?
一直开到仓库去
All the way down the end there!
接着说你接的那个电♥话♥
Finish telling me about this call you got.
他来电♥话♥说要见我
Guy calls, says he wants to meet me.
干什么?
For what?
我不知道 我们没说几句
I don’t know. We didn’t talk that long.
他说有个主意让双方停止争斗
Said he had a little something might put a stop to this war.
什么主意?
A little something?
我信不过他 就约他到赌场见面
I didn’t trust him, so I said meet me at Silk’s.
接到那个电♥话♥ 你该马上告诉我
As soon as you got that call, you should’ve told me.
也许过马路我也该拉着你的手
Maybe next time I cross the street, you should hold my hand.
你在跟谁说话? 看我不揍扁你
Hey, who the hell you talking to? I will knock the black off you, boy.
不是不尊重你
I mean no disrespect.
我只是想当个男子汉 我在尽力保护你
I’m just trying to be a man here. I’m looking out for you.
我不需要你保护我
I don’t need you to look out for me, Colin.
坐吧
Have a seat.
来坐下
Go on. Sit down.
过来
Come on.
我在谈一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥ 真正的大买♥♥卖♥♥
I’ve been working on a big deal. A real big deal.
若做成了我们就洗手
When it goes through, we’re out of this gangster nonsense for good.
以后我们只做绝对合法生意
Everything we do will be strictly legit from here on out.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我给我孩子安排了其他的路
I got something else lined up for my boy.
我保证让你经营正当生意
You will get to run with this ball. I guarantee that.
不过你要动脑子
But you gotta use your head.
要听我的话
And you gotta listen.
我说这些你明白吗?
You understand what I’m saying?
明白 爸爸
Yeah, Pop.
把酒喝了
Finish your drink.
科伦老弟
Collard Green.
迈克老兄
Black Mac.
出了什么事?
Something wrong?
我正想问你
You tell me.
老板
Hey, chief.
不想告诉你坏消息 可你看这个
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you need to see this.
( 奥克兰发生爆♥炸♥ 死3人 )
卡尔文的店?
Calvin’s place?
他是世上最好的人
He was the sweetest guy in the world.
我最好把地契的事赶快办好
I’d better wrap up these acquisitions quickly for you.
最近情况越来越糟了
Things are getting pretty crazy around here.
你没事吧?
You gonna be okay?
让我自己待几分钟
Just give me a minute.
好的 老板
Okay, boss.
就是那里
That’s it right over there.
锁好店门
Okay. Lock up the store.
– 今晚一起出去玩? – 没问题
– We’re going out tonight, right? – Definitely.
跟着她
Follow her.
阿克巴? 你怎么会来这里?
Ahkbar. What the hell are you doing here?
我有事要问你
l need to ask you something.
快滚出我家 不然我报♥警♥了
You get out of my apartment before I call the cops.
不要
Please.
没见过你这种胆子越来越小的贼 你要干什么?
You’re the only guy I know working down the criminal ladder. What’s up?
这是我弟弟死前…打出的最后一个电♥话♥
This is the last number my brother called before he was murdered.
是你商店的号♥码
It’s the number of your shop.
不错
It is.
可我不认识你弟弟
But I don’t know your brother.
– 也不知道他为何要跟我说话 – 他给你商店打过电♥话♥
– Why would he want to talk to me? – He called your store.
对 但不是找我
Yeah, but not to talk to me.
收款台有个姑娘 也许是找她的
I got a girl who works the register. It could’ve been her.
我哥哥有时也来…
My brother…
哥哥?
Brother?
科林
Colin.
有时他用商店的电♥话♥ 多是我不在的时候
Sometimes he makes calIs from the shop. Mostly when I’m not around.
你能不能问问他?
Could you talk to him?
是莫利斯和他的手下
That’s Maurice and his gang. Look, Ahkbar.
– 阿巴克… – 我的名字叫汉
– I think it’s… – My name is Han.
好吧 汉
Well, Han, look.
他们发现你就麻烦了 快从跳窗户出去
They find you, you’ll have serious problems. Go out the window.
我喜欢走门
No. I like this way.
反正死的是你
It’s your funeral.
广东小吃随叫随到 谢谢
Dim sum good. You call again. Dim sum all time. Thanks.
你在奥蒂小姐家干什么?
What you doing bothering Miss O’Day?
他是送外卖♥♥的 闷蛋
He’s the delivery boy, moron.
我说过我叫莫利斯
I done told you, my name is Maurice, all right?
对不起 我总是忘记 广东小吃味美香甜
I’m sorry. I keep forgetting, boo.
伙计
Hey, dog.
– 你闻到香味了? – 什么也没闻到
– You smell something? – No, I don’t smell nothing.
– 你叫的小吃在哪里? – 你很饿吗?
– Where’s the take-out? – You hungry, baby?
守住大门
Cover the front.
送外卖♥♥的!
Hey, Dim Sum!
你是个有意思的家伙
You’s a real funny man!
奥蒂先生不放过可疑的事
Mr. O’Day don’t let things slide lightly.
不喜欢女儿身边有可疑人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!