那你为什么会失去她?
How did you lose her?
我知道哈米尔会到处找我
I’d found out that Hamir
had gone to the authorities.
他拿到了沙特阿♥拉♥伯逮捕我的许可
There was a warrant out for my arrest
in Saudi Arabia.
我想如果我打掉阿尔芭
I knew that if I’d had Alba, ha…
他就不会再来找我了
He couldn’t have rested
until I was caught.
我当时只有18岁,我去做了流产
I was only 18 so I got an abortion.
我把项链卖♥♥掉,试着在西班牙开始新的生活
I sold my necklace and managed
to start a new life in Spain.
那你的妈妈呢?
What about your mother?
后来我就再也没有见过她
I’ve never seen her again.
就是这使你成为同性恋的原因?
And is that how you became a lesbian?
这是我成为一名女人的原因
This is how I became a woman.
你呢?你为什么会成为一名女人?
What about you?
How did you become a woman?
我不想聊我的生活
I don’t feel like talking about my life.
我已经告诉你我的生活了,你欠我的
You owe me.
我欠你什么?
What do I owe to you?
事实,还是一个谎言?
The truth or a lie?
你喜欢什么你就说什么
什么?你认为我是在骗你?
Whatever you prefer.
Why? Do you think I lied to you?
这是雅典的辩论场
It’s the Agora in Athens.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
你是受到谁的启发才想到这个故事的?
Which came first, the picture
or your story? Who inspired who?
问的好
Hm, good question.
在你出生之前这幅画就已经挂在这里了
This picture has been hanging here
since before you were born.
很久以前就挂在这里了,看来它一直在等我
Long before, and it’s been
waiting for me all this time.
我们来做个协议,不说原来的事情
Let’s make a deal. No stories.
但告诉我你住在哪里,你所住的区域
Just tell me where you live,
your area and everything,
这样我就可以对你有一个大概的了解
so I can get an idea
of your surroundings.
– 嗯?
– 先找莫斯科
– Hm?
– First go to Moscow.
你们国家的地图是最大的
You have the biggest map in the world.
现在再找伏尔加河,再往东
Now go to the Volga, further east.
向东吗?
Ala! Even further east.
从那里再找奥斯特洛夫·涅克拉索夫
From there towards Ostrov Nekrasov.
– 哪里?
– 奥斯特洛夫·涅克拉索夫
– Where?
– Ostrov Nekrasov.
奥斯特洛夫·涅克拉索夫
Ostrov Nekrasov.
好吧你来打吧
You write it, please.
这是什么?
What is that there?
奥斯特洛夫岛
Ostrov means island.
告诉我这是你家
不过我只看见你家房♥子的屁♥股♥
Tell me this is your house
and I’ll have to spank your ass.
Wow!
跟石头一样硬
It’s as hard as a rock.
告诉我,你来罗马干什么?
Hey, tell me,
what are you doing here in Rome?
拍戏,我是演员
Auditioning. I’m an actress.
俄♥罗♥斯♥女演员
A Russian film actress.
你出不出名?
还是你只是嫁给了黑帮成员的女演员?
Are you a good one, a very famous
one, or just married to a mafioso?
– 我单身
– 看来你是非常棒的演员
– I’m single.
– So, you must be a very good one.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
让我看看你的阿♥拉♥伯宫殿
Show me your Arabian palace.
不是我的
It’s not mine. Hm.
你不让我看看吗?
Aren’t you going to show it to me?
问题是如果哈米尔发现
我们搜索过他的房♥子…
The thing is, if Hamir finds out that
we are sniffing over his house…
– 那又怎样?
– 他会让
– What?
– Ha’s capable of…
任何事情发生在我们身上
Anything could happen to us.
如果你不让我看
Look, if you don’t show it to me,
我想你欠我一个故事
I’ll think you are the one
who owes me a story.
一个真实的故事
A true one.
我想知道你住在哪里
I want to know where you live.
好吧
Look.
– 喜欢吗?
– 乡村?
– Do you like it? ?
– (Natasha) Is it a village?
不,就是这个城市,叫圣塞巴斯蒂安
No, it’s a city called San Sebastian.
– 看上去很小
– 那得看你跟什么地方比了
– Looks a bit small.
– It depends what you compare it to.
跟罗马比?
Rome.
我想比罗马小20倍
I’d say about, um…20 times smaller
莫斯科有三个罗马那么大
Ha. Moscow is three times the size of Rome.
我很喜欢,你跟你的城市一样
有一张很小很漂亮的脸
Well, I like it, and you look a lot
like your city. Small, pretty face.
这不是我的城市
It’s not my city.
我来自巴利亚多利德,比这里大三倍
I’m from Valladollid,
which is like three times bigger.
– 让我看看你的房♥子
– 就在这里
– Show ma your house..
– (Alba) It’s here.
– 他们没有伤害孩子
– 那又怎么样?
– They left the chairs out..
– (Natasha) So?
我没想到是这样的
I wasn’t expecting this.
– 一个小孩?
– 一个男孩一个女孩
– What? A child??
– (Alba) A boy and a girl.
– 你有孩子?
– 怎么了?我不能做妈妈吗?
– You have children.
– What? Can’t I be a mother?
当然可以
Of course.
发生什么事了,阿尔芭?
What’s up, Alba?
孩子的父亲知道你喜欢女人?
The father of your children
know you like women?
不是这样的,看看这个
It’s not that.
It’s the picture. It’s…
感觉很遥远
It’s quite old.
看看海滩里面有很多人
Look at the beach.
It’s full of people.
我敢肯定他们肯定在这里
I’m sure we were there.
或在岛上
Or on the island.
我们周末一般喜欢到岛上去
We used to love spending Sundays
on the island.
这张照片,在两年前的夏天,在圣塞巴斯蒂安
This picture is from the summer I
started living in San Sebastian.
我开始我们的生活
Two years ago.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
阿尔芭,你想跟我说什么吗?
Alba, is there something
you need to tell me?
可怜的人
Poor thing.
你来自哪里?
Where did you come from?
你怎么可以就这样突然地出现?
How could you just show up like this,
without warning?
我不敢相信我在做什么
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
你对我做了什么?
What are you doing to me?
你吓到我了,俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You’re scaring ms, little Russian.
这是我吗?
Is this ms?
我都认不出来了
I can’t recognize myself.
俄♥罗♥斯♥语听起来真美
Russian sounds so beautiful.
只为你说
Only for you.
我因为恐惧而颤抖
I’m trembling with fear too.
我将要给你人生中最棒的高♥潮♥
I’m going to give you
the best orgasm of your life.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
是的
Yes.
– 你知道我喜欢什么吗?
– 告诉我你喜欢什么?
– You know what I’d love?
– Tell me, anything you like.
你有假阳♥具♥吗?
Do you have a vibrator?
如果你放点东西进去我会感觉更好
I’ll come better
if you put something inside me.
不要用假阳♥具♥
I don’t use vibrators.
你不需要
And you’re not going
to need one either.
我很了解我自己
I know myself.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!