周末时光
我感觉很操蛋
周末时光
你好
Hiya
-你总迟到是吧? -抱歉
-You’re always fucking late, aren’t you? -Sorry
-看到你真好 -我也是
-It’s good to see you -And you
快进来
Come in
-你看着真不错 -进来啦
-You look really good -Get in
杰米回来了吗?
Is Jamie through there?
是的 他们都在客厅 所有人
Yeah, they’re in the living room. They’re all in there
凯茜 你的烤箱坏了
Cathy, your oven’s not working
别管它 一会儿就好了
Oh, don’t worry about it. It’ll be alright
好啊
All right
拿着
Here you go
-你怎么样? -很好 很好
-How are you doing? -Yeah. Good. Good
-我还打赌你今晚会守时 -抱歉
-I made a bet you’d be on time tonight -Sorry
-你好 -你好
-Hiya -Hiya
-我昨天轮晚班 -至少你到了
-I had a late shift at work -Well, you’re here now
-啤酒? -好
-Beer? -Cheers
再给你来点开胃的 好吗 拉斯?
And something to get you started. Alright, Russ?
好 强尼 今晚怎么样?
Alright. Johnny, how you doing, mate?
-这是戴米安 -你好 伙计
-This is Damien -Hello, mate
把它干掉
Get that down, you
暖暖老二
Warm your cockles
够了 你小子在哪儿?
Come on. Where are you, son?
-给 -谢了 哥们
-Here -Thanks buddy
上菜了啊
Here we are
没有煎饼了啊 抱歉
There’s no papadums. I’m sorry
谢谢 我们看看有什么
Thank you. What have we got
杰米 杰米 杰米!
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie!
-你还有多余的盘子吗? -等等
-Have you got a plate or something? -Hold on
盘子不够用
We haven’t got enough plates
大家都有盘子吗?
Has everyone got his plates?
天 哈利 递一下…
Geez, Haley, Pass that…
别闹了
Get lost
凯茜 有多余的盘子吗?
Cathy, have you got another plate?
还需要盘子吗? 桌子上的不够?
Another plate? Have we not got enough?
-你也需要 再拿两个吧
-You need one as well. Get two
你可以就着饭盒
You can eat from the packet
-我用小盘子好了 -我随便用哪个
-I’ll just have a small one -I’ll have any one
事实上你该用小盘 谁叫你迟到了
Actually you should have the small one ’cause you were late
好了 这是凯茜的 你吃素对吗?
All right. This is Cathy’s. Vegan?
几杯啤酒 然后 嗯 桑巴舞 会想到什么
Couple of beers, you know, and sambas. All that
-脱衣舞俱乐部 -正确
-Strip club -Definitely
不 你不准叫脱衣舞♥女♥
No. You’re not having a stripper
等等 你本来就不在邀请名单
Wait, wait, wait. You’re not invited
你休想叫脱衣舞♥女♥!
You’re not having a stripper!
脱衣舞♥女♥是必须的 这是传统对不对?
Got to have a stripper. It’s traditional, isn’t it?
-是传统 -传统
-It is traditional -Tradition. It’s tradition
-胡说 -是你自己想要
-I don’t believe it -It’s just what you do
我就没叫脱衣舞♥女♥ 我不觉得你可以
I’m not going to have a stripper. I don’t see why you should
-叫个高端的 -这很正常 没错 高端的!
-Get a classy -Well, it’s just natural. Yeah. Classy one
拉斯 你就不会叫脱衣舞♥女♥ 对不对?
Russ, you wouldn’t like a stripper, would you?
我不知道 我…
I don’t know. I don’t…
他能接受脱衣舞♥女♥的 对不对啊?
Yeah, yeah. He’s all right with a stripper, ain’t ya?
对吗?
Right?
所以拉斯在操场中生起了火 很舒服 很暖和
So Russ starts a little fire, nice and cozy in the middle of the field
我们还没注意到 几个五年级生过来了
And before you know it these fifth-Years come along
他们就不停的加木头 加木头
And they’re just adding wood and adding wood
大家排着队的加木头
There’s a big line of people just adding wood
火变得他妈的超大
The fire is fucking massive
火苗蹿得比房♥子还高…
The flames are higher than this house…
-我没开玩笑 然后我们… -真的
-I’m not joking. And then we are… -It’s true
突然间 我们就被警♥察♥包围了
And then, any minute, we are surrounded by police
整个操场的周围全部站满
The whole perimeter of the entire field
无数的手提电筒在晃
With those million power candle torches things
然后一个火星爆开了 火势全涨
And an astra burns on, full beam
我们全跑开了 就他一个人站那儿 醉得目瞪口呆
We all scarper. You’re fucking left there, stoned out your mind
你星期天会来对吧?
You are coming on Sunday, aren’t you?
你开玩笑?
You’re joking?
说实话 你如果不来 我一定搞不定
Actually I don’t think I can handle it without you being there
我很期待 伙计
I can’t wait, mate
我给露易丝准备了超可爱的小礼物
I’ve got Lois the sweetest little present
-真的? -真的
-Yeah? -Yeah
这太好了 当然 你也应该
That’s nice. Well of course you have
所以我们才让你当她的教父啊
That’s why we made you the godfather
-看到你真好 伙计 -嗯
-It’s nice to see you, mate -Yeah
你最近过得有些低调啊
You’ve been keeping a low profile recently
有什么要交代吗?
Anything to tell?
-工作晋升了… -噢 晋升
-There’s a promotion at work… -Ah, promotion
-会有很多的加班 -让我进来! 让我进来!
-Doing a load of extra shifts -Let me in. Let me in!
-还好吧? -好啊 伙计
-All right? -All right, mate
我来试试
Here, give us this
-觉得怎样? -你很可爱
-What do you reckon? -You look lovely
“你很可爱”
“You look lovely”
很帅
Very nice
像… 卡文纳 卡文纳(英剧中戴卷发的大律师)
Look like… Kavanagh. Kavanagh
-QC哇?(该角色的姓氏缩写) -得了 你真幼稚
-Q.C.? -Oh, you’re always such a moppet
给我
Give us it
-有打火机没? -嗯
-Got a lighter? -Yeah
我得走了 我累坏了
I’ve gotta go. I’m knackered
别啊 今晚我正高兴呢 咱们继续
Oh no. I’m having a good night. Let’s keep it going
杰米 我明早还得上班 而且我有点醉了
Jamie, I’ve got to work in the morning. And I’m a bit stoned
不过我们周日见 -好吧 好吧
-But I’ll see you on Sunday -Yeah, all right. Yeah
会很好玩
It’ll be fun. Alright
-替我跟小家伙问好 -好的 哥们
-Give my love to the little one -Yeah. OK, mate
-好 再见 -拜拜
-All right. See you -Bye bye
-早上好 -好啊
-Morning -All right
-什么感觉? -晕晕的
-How you feeling? -Pretty rough
咖啡打算给我吗?
Gonna give me the coffee then?
谢谢
Thank you
噢 见鬼
Oh shit
没事 不用担心
It’s all right. Don’t worry about it
你几点上班?
What time do you start work?
呃 十点整
Uh, 10:00
那时间还充裕
Got a bit of time then
想回到床上来吗?
Do you want to get back into bed?
你昨晚醉得够厉害
You were pretty wasted last night
抱歉
Sorry
-不需要道歉 -我很差劲?
-You don’t have to apologize -Was I a dick?
我得把你从哈比人手中救出来(魔戒中的小矮人种族)
I had to save you from the hobbit
别这么刻薄
Don’t be nasty
他还行 有点娘
He was all right. A bit camp
不过笑起来很好看
Had nice smile, though
你喜欢那样的 笑起来很好看的?
Is that what you go for, a nice smile?

No
我指对小个子来说
Just little people
怎么?
What?
我早晨有口臭?
Have I got morning breath?
-恰好相反 你刷了牙 -没有
-Quite the contrary. You brushed your teeth -No
-我能闻到牙膏味 -所以?
-I can smell toothpaste -So?
你打破了一条不成文规定
Now you’ve broken an unwritten rule
因为现在 你闻着薄荷清新
Because now you smell all minty fresh
而我全是精♥液♥和体液味
And I smell of cock and bum
你喜欢酒吧吗?
So did you like the club?
你喜欢酒吧吗?
Did you like the club?
说实话 不 很讨厌
Not really. No. I hated it
-好了 准备好了没? -干嘛?
-Right. You ready, then? -For what?
现在想赖是不行了 你答应过我
You can’t get out of it now. You promised me
现在我要来收你欠我的债了
And I’ve come for my pound of flesh
我以为你在开玩笑
I thought you were joking
当然不 不然你觉得我会跟你睡觉?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!