But especially happy
that your father didn’t touch you up.
你是那个觉得自卑的人
So, then, you are the one
with the inferiority complex?
我不明白
I don’t get it.
有一天晚上,我醒来发现我妹妹不在床上
One night I woke up and saw
my sister’s bed was empty.
我决定到楼上我父亲的房♥间里去
I decided to get up
and go to my father’s room.
我记得他的大手,有很长很强壮的手指头
I remember his huge hands
with long and strong fingers…
抚摸萨沙赤♥裸♥的身体感觉他就像在摸我
caressing Sashas naked body
identical to mine.
我躲在那里看着
I stayed there hidden for a while,
watching.
那是我第一次感受到性的快乐
It was the first time in my life
I experienced sexual pleasure.
每天我醒来的时候发现我妹妹不在床上
Every time I woke up
and my sister wasn’t there,
我脱掉我的衣服抚摸我自己
I undressed and touched myself.
我能理解
I understand you, little Russian.
萨莎和我之间产生隔阂
That put an immense distance
between Sasha and me.
现在我比我妹妹更喜欢我的生活
But now I like my life
so much more than my sister’s.
我很高兴
That’s good.
现在你可以拥有你自己的家庭
Now you can have your own family.
拜托请不要动
Please, hold still.
阿尔芭,你说错了
Alba, you said it wrong.
那教我怎么说
Then teach me how to say it!
如果你说对了我们就不动
We’ll hold still
when you say it right.
他们在说什么语?
What are they speaking in?
巴斯克语,非常古老的语言,非常难
Basque. It’s a very, very ancient
language. It’s quite difficult.
我试着学习这种语言
I’m trying to learn it,
每次我一说错,这些孩子就取笑我
but every time I make mistakes,
the kids make fun of me.
我也想有自己的孩子
I want to have children too.
他们是埃多纳的孩子
They’re Edurne’s kids.
– 你和她在一起多久?
– 两年
– How long have you been with her?
– Two years.
我们不得不分开
我们之间的关系不被人们接受
She had just separated and I had just
come out of a stormy relationship.
刚开始我们在马德里一起过周末
One weekend she passed
through Madrid and we hooked up,
一个月后,我搬到圣塞巴斯蒂安
和她住在一起
and a month later I moved
to San Sebastian to live with her
妈妈
Mommy.
亲我一下
Give me a kiss.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
阿尔芭,拜托告诉我
Come on, Alba, please tell me.
这个小男孩在去年冬天的时候死了
The little boy, he died last winter.
因为发生在家里的一个非常愚蠢的意外
It was in a stupid accident
in the house.
我根本无法预料会发生那种事
I haven’t watched this video
since it happened.
埃多纳无法忘却这件事
Edurne hasn’t…hasn’t got over it.
男孩死的时候我在家里
The boy died with me at home.
We were both alone.
埃多纳没有怪我
Edurne doesn’t blame me,
但是我希望当时她能在家里
but I wish she could have been there
that afternoon with him
而不是我在家里
and not me.
或许就不会发生那种意外
Who knows? Maybe the accident
wouldn’t have happened.
你就是用这两条腿跑的
How do you run with these legs?
速度的感觉非常美妙
What a wonderful sense of speed!
我想你跑起来像头羚羊
I bet you sprint like a gazelle.
你和他在一起多久了?
How long have you been with him?
– 和瓦迪姆?
– 嗯
– With Vadim?
– Mm-hm.
四年了
Four years. Intense years.
– 你爱他吗?
– 是的,深深地爱
– And you love him?
– Actually, I do deeply.
我从他身上学到了很多东西
他懂的知识很多
I learn a lot being with him.
He is very cultured.
他总是知道应该做什么
And he always knows what to do.
你有没有对他不忠过?
Had you ever been unfaithful to him?
没有
No.
你呢?你对埃多纳不忠过吗?
Had you to Edurne?
我也没有
Me neither.
这让我们两个人都感觉很难过,是不是?
It hurts us both equally, right?
Mm.
你要送我什么结婚礼物吗?
Would you like to give me a wedding present?
好啊
Sure.
还剩这些东西
These are the ones left.
我不知道你喜欢哪一个?
I don’t know. What do you prefer?
你来选吧
Whatever you choose.
我应该写什么?阿尔芭,在罗马的西班牙女孩?
And what do I put? From Alba, the Spanish girl in Rome? Mm?
如果你这么写他肯定会起疑心的
Well, if you were a man
it might look suspicious.
我说我在罗马见到了一个非常棒的西班牙女孩
I’ll say that while I was in Rome
I meta very sweet Spanish girl.
– 她漂亮吗?
– 非常漂亮
– And cute.
– Gorgeous.
Vale.
你为什么会来罗马?
Why are you here in Rome?
这是我妹妹送给我的结婚礼物,意大利一周游
It’s a wedding present
from my sister, a week in Italy,
我们试着合好
an attempt to bring us together.
但是今天晚上我们两个人吵架了
所以我就一个人出来了
But tonight we had a fight
and I went off on my own.
所以感谢你们的争吵才让我有机会见到你
So, I mat you thanks to an argument?
– 你妹妹是一名优秀的演员吗?
– 是的,非常优秀的演员
– Is your sister a good actress?
– Yes, very good.
她可以哭的非常漂亮
And she can cry wonderfully.
而且她的男朋友是…
But it’s also true
that her boyfriend is…
黑♥手♥党♥?
Mafioso?
你呢?你来这里干什么?
What about you?
What are you doing here?
– 这里?
– 是的,来罗马干什么?
– Here?
– Yes, in Rome.
我在这为可持续性发展的交通工具宣传
I’m here for the Alternative
Locomotion Energy Fair.
未来的交通工具
Future means of transport.
环保清洁低能耗的交通工具
Ecological, clean vehicles
with low energy consumption.
不错
Huh. Nice.
– 这是?
– 这叫阿斯帕西娅
– What is it?
– It’s called Aspasia.
是游览市区时完美的代步工具
It’s perfect for getting around in the city.
最高时速可达70公里,40英里
Maximum speed,
70 kilometers per hour. 40 miles.
– 工作原理跟自行车一样,你需要用脚踏
– 嗯
– It works like a bike. You pedal it.
– Mm.
如果你需要力量帮助你爬坡
But if you need help
getting up a slope,
你可以将车子与空气压缩发动机连起来
you connect a silent,
compressed air motor,
在下雨的时候你也不会被淋湿
and if it rains, you don’t get wet.
这是谁发明的?
Who invented this thing?

Me.
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
What?
– 我长的不像发明家吗?
– 事实上你长的不像
– Don’t I look like an inventor?
– Actually, no.
我是机械工程师
I am a mechanical engineer.
我现在要做推广活动
Came top in my year.
– 一切都说得通
– 为什么?
– It makes sense.
– Why?
因为你是我见过的最棒的女人
Because you are the best woman
I’ve ever met.
谢谢,爱人
Thanks, love.
– 不要叫我爱人
– 为什么?
– Don’t call me love.
– Why?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!