– 更不会让我举♥行♥个宴会 – 你是什么意思?
and would never let me be a party to it now. What do you mean ?
我的意思是今晚 你令我对我以前所有…
I mean that tonight you’ve made me ashamed of every concept I ever had…
关于高等人或 低等人的言论蒙羞
of superior or inferior beings.
但是我感谢你 因为直到现在我才知道…
But I thank you for that shame, because now I know…
我们每个人都是 独♥立♥的个体,布兰登
that we are each of us a separate human being, Brandon,
每个人有权生存 工作和思考
with the right to live and work and think as individuals,
但是我们都得 服从社会的规则
but with an obligation to the society we live in.
你有什么权利说…
By what right do you dare say…
你是属于高等人?
that there’s a superior few to which you belong ?
你有什么权利可以决定…
By what right did you dare decide…
那个孩子是低等人,并且该死?
that that boy in there was inferior and therefore could be killed ?
你以为你是上帝吗,布兰登?
Did you think you were God, Brandon ?
这就是你在 夺取他生命时想的吗?
Is that what you thought when you choked the life out of him ?
这就是你在他的坟墓上 摆放食物时想的吗?
Is that what you thought when you served food from his grave ?
我不认识你 但是我知道你做了什么
I don’t know what you thought, but I know what you’ve done.
你杀了人!
You’ve murdered !
你杀了一个
You’ve strangled a fellow human being…
可以过着你永远 也过不上的生活的人
who could live and love as you never could, and never will again.
– 你在做什么? – 这不会是我会做的
What are you doing ? It’s not what I’m going to do.
这是社会将会做的 我不知道,但是我猜得到
It’s what society’s going to do. I don’t know what that will be, but I can guess.
我能尽一点力.你会死的 布兰登,你们两个都会!
And I can help. You’re going to die, Brandon, both of you !
你们都得死
You’re going to die.
– 什么枪声? – 我听到三声枪声
[ Woman ] Was that a gun? [ Man #1 ] Yes, I heard three shots.
没错,是上面的枪声
[ Man #2 ] Yeah, they came from up there.
我想最好打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
[ Man #1 ] I think somebody better call the police.
你们听到枪声了吗?
[ Man #3 ] Did anyone hear any shots fired?
我能用你的电♥话♥吗?
[ Man #3 ] Can I use your phone ?
警车来了
[ Man On Street ] Here comes a squad car now.
他们来了
They’re coming.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章我是山姆
下一篇文章当怪物来敲门
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!