会导致别人想歪
it leads people on.
当你在派对上脱衣服的时候
When you take your clothes off at a party,
人们会觉得你是个荡♥妇♥
people think you’re a slut.
所以我真希望你没那样做
So I’d really prefer if you didn’t do that.
你现在明白了吗
Is that clear enough for you?
去你的吧
Fuck you!
我又不是你的孩子
I’m not your child!
你没权利决定我该做什么
You don’t get to decide what I do.
-想打赌吗 -赌什么
– Wanna bet? – What?
我很确定我能让你做我想要的事
I’m pretty sure I could make you do whatever I want.
你想干什么 卡尔文 把我绑起来吗
What are you gonna do, Calvin? Tie me up?

No.
我用不着那么做
I don’t have to.
卡尔文
Calvin.
我要叫出租车
I’m gonna call a cab.
我们明天再说 好吗
Let’s talk tomorrow, okay?
卡尔文
Calvin.
好 走吧
Fine. Go.
妈的
Fuck!
那是怎么回事
What was that?
你没感觉到吗
You didn’t feel that?
那是什么
What is that?
这到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
卡尔文
Calvin.
我的天啊 发生什么事了
Oh, my God, something is happening.
给 读吧
Here. Read.
这是什么
What is this?
我的书
My book.
我没写完的那本
The one I haven’t been working on.
想看吗
Wanna see?
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this some sort of joke?
不是 我非常认真
No. It’s pretty serious.
你写的是我吗
You’re writing about me?
不行 你不能写我 那是隐私
No, you can’t write about me. That’s private.
我不是在写你
I’m not writing about you.
我写出了你
I wrote you.
我创作了你
I made you up.
-什么 -我做了个关于一个女孩的梦
– What? – I had a dream about a girl.
所以我把它写下来了
So I wrote it down.
我给她起了个名字
I gave her a name.
叫茹比
Ruby.
我写了关于她的一切
I wrote all kinds of things
然后有一天 我醒了 她…
about her and then one day I woke up and she…
你就已经住在我家
You were living in my house.
我可以让你做任何事
I can make you do anything
因为你不是真实的
because you’re not real.
你疯了
You’re sick.
卡尔文
Calvin?
听我说
Listen to me.
如果你是这样想的
If this is how you think about people
那你的生活还真是漫长
then you are in for a long,
孤独 一塌糊涂
lonely fucked-up life.
你听到了吗 卡尔文
Do you hear me? Calvin?
我发誓 你最好听我说
什么
我在说法语
可是我不会说法语
怎么…
看 “茹比说法语”
See. “Ruby speaks French.”
发生了什么事
我告诉过你了 我能让你做任何事
I told you I could make you do anything.
这是什么
是我写的
I write it.
可是你怎么做到的
是你做的
You do it.
茹比用右手打响指
天啊
停下
停下
卡尔文 停下来
茹比边唱歌♥边脱衣服
一闪一闪亮晶晶 满天都是小星星
Skinnamarinky dinky dink dinky do
我爱你
I Iove you
一闪一闪亮晶晶
Skinnamarinky dinky dink
满天都是小星星
Dinky do
我爱你
I Iove you
我上午爱你
I Iove you in the morning
我爱你 我永远不会离开你
我爱你
I love you.
我永远不会离开你 我爱你
I’ll never leave you. I love you.
我永远不会离开你 我爱你
I’ll never leave you. I love you.
我永远不会离开你
I’ll never leave you.
我爱你 我永远不会离开你
I love you. I’ll never leave you.
我爱你的嘴 我爱你的鼻子
I love your mouth. I love your nose.
我爱你的屁♥股♥ 我爱你的眼睛
I love your butt. I love your eyes.
我爱你的肚子 我爱你的耳朵
I love your belly. I love your ears.
我爱你的鸡♥巴♥ 我爱你的鼻子
I love your cock. I love your nose.
我爱你的嘴 我好爱你
I love your mouth. I love you so much.
我会一直爱你 永远永远
I’ll love you forever and ever and ever and ever.
你是天才 你是天才 你是个天才
You’re a genius. You’re a genius. You’re a genius.
你是天才 你是天才 你是个天才
You’re a genius. You’re a genius. You’re a genius.
你是天才 你是天才 你是个天才
You’re a genius. You’re a genius. You’re a genius.
你是天才 你是天才 你是个天才
You’re a genius. You’re a genius. You’re a genius.
你是天才 你是天才 你是个天才
You’re a genius. You’re a genius. You’re a genius.
茹比
Rub
一离开这所房♥子 茹比就从过去中解脱了
她不再是卡尔文的作品了
她…
自♥由♥了
茹比 看看最后一页
我爱你
卡尔文
Calvin?
卡尔文
Calvin.
你还好吗
You okay?
她走了
She’s gone.
她走了
She’s gone.
没关系的 兄弟
It’s okay, buddy.
还行
Okay.
没什么用
Nothing helps.
你最后一次写作是什么时候 卡尔
When was the last time you wrote, Cal?
我没法写作了
I can’t write.
你一定可以的
Sure you can.
那就是你比那些心碎的笨蛋们
That’s what you have over every
强得多的地方
other poor schmuck out there with a broken heart.
你可以把它写出来
You can write about it.
谁会想看呢
And who would wanna read that?
很多人
Lots of people.
为什么不呢
Why not?
你有个很棒的故事
You got a pretty great story.
大家都会觉得我疯了
Everyone will think I’m crazy.
不会的
No.
他们会觉得那是虚构的
They’ll think it’s fiction.
这是我真实却又不可能存在的爱情故事
This is the true and impossible story of my very great love.
希望她不会看这本书 不会责怪我
In the hope that she will not read this and reproach me.
我删掉了很多细节
I have withheld many telling details.
她的名字
Her name,
她的出生和成长的详情
the particulars of her birth and upbringing
任何她独有的伤疤和胎记
and any identifying scars or birthmarks.
然而 我情不自禁的写下来
All the same, I cannot help but write this for her.
想要告诉她
To tell her:
“很抱歉我为了改变你而写的每一个字
“I’m sorry for every word I wrote to change you.
很抱歉我做过的很多事
I’m sorry for so many things.
你在身边的时候我看不见你
I couldn’t see you when you were here.
《女朋友》
现在你走了 你的身影却随处可见”
And now that you’re gone, I see you everywhere.”
献给她
“也许有人看到这本书 以为它是魔法
“One may read this and think it’s magic
然而坠入爱河确实是魔法”
but falling in love is an act of magic.”
写作也是
So is writing.
《麦田里的守望者》曾经这样说过
It was once said of Catcher in the Rye:
‘小说里的奇迹再度降临
‘That rare miracle of fiction has again come to pass.
一个人被笔墨和想象力

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!