随你 你自享其乐吧
Okay, enjoy yourself!
莫尔特 当心点
Mort, be careful.
行星撞地球
Asteroid!
跳得漂亮
That was beautiful.
现在和我一起跳 一起跳
Now do it with me. Do it with me.
卡尔文 宝贝
Calvin, honey?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah. I’m fine.
我真高兴你带她来见我
l’m really glad you brought her.
对我意义重大
It means a lot to me.
半小时后下来吃晚饭
Dinner’s in a half hour.
哈利 哈利
But, hey, Harry, Harry, Harry.
想看看我模仿斯科蒂吗
You wanna see my impression of Scotty?
太搞笑了
That makes me laugh.
想看看我学斯科蒂生气的样子吗
Wanna see my impression of Scotty when he’s really angry?
一点都不像
That’s so wrong.
他像个知识分子
He’s an intellectual.
这个装得像
Oh, that is good.
别取笑斯科蒂了
Uh, don’t make fun of Scotty.
没事的
Oh, calm down.
-来 尝一口 -狗狗你太可爱了
– Hey, come on. Take it. -Oh, my God. You look so cute here.
-刚才那个太经典了 -说了我不要那个
– That was such a classic. – l told you l don’t want it.
你真该试一下 药劲一点都不大
You should try it. It’s really mellow.
没事 他不需要大♥麻♥
It’s all right. He doesn’t need it.
他的思想已经够强大了
His brain is big enough.
是的 不需要 强大
Yeah, no, it’s big.
强大到可以
It’s so big, he can…
他只需意念就可以… 他脑筋一转 就…
Just with his thoughts, he can just… He thinks it and…
-哈利 -就…
– Harry? – Just….
-就… -亲爱的 别在这儿发酒疯
– Just… – Honey, not here.
只需一个念头 他就可以 砰
One thought. I mean, he just can just, poof.
-他就 砰 -哈利 你真喝多了
– He just, poof. – Harry, I think you’ve had enough.
-你在说些什么啊 -我在说我爱你
– What are you talking about? – I’m talking about I love you.
-怎么了 -看来有人该上♥床♥睡觉了
– What? – Yay, someone is ready for bed.
-嗯 我真要睡了 -走吧
– Yeah, I’m definitely ready. – Let’s go.
晚餐真棒
Well, this was a great dinner.
来 让我帮你
Here, let me… Let me help you.
跟你说 莫尔特
You know what, Mort?
今晚你做的够多了
I think you’ve done plenty.
-好吧 晚安 -好的 好的
– Yeah. Good night. – Great, great.
-你没事吧 -没事 你呢
– You okay? – Yeah, you okay?
-走吧 -我没事
– Go. – I’m fine.
大索尔 各位
Big Sur, everybody.
-走吧 疯子 -我爱这地方 我爱你们
– Come on, crazy. – I love this place. Love you.
我准备进去和他谈谈
I think I’m gonna go inside and, uh, talk to him.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
没关系
No, it’s okay.
只要他平常不是这样
As long as I know he isn’t like this all the time.
不是
He isn’t.
那就好
Good.

Look.
-这是你吗 -是的
– Is that you? – Heh, yes.
旁边那个是杰克
And that was Jack.
他好帅啊
He’s so handsome.
是啊 很严肃的人 跟卡尔文一样
Yes, and very, very serious, just like Calvin.
-他是高尔夫球手吗 -茹比
– He was a golfer? – Ruby?
-什么事 -该睡觉了
– Wha… ? Hey. – Ruby, bed.
-现在就去? -嗯
– Right now? – Yes.
你干嘛不要
Why won’t you take it?
我想送给你
l want you to have it.
-怎么了 -卡尔文不接受我的礼物
– What’s going on? – Calvin won’t accept my present.
为什么呢
Why not?
莫尔特用了很多心
Mort works hard on his furniture.
-我称之为孤松椅 -这名字真美
– I call it the Lone Pine. – That’s beautiful.
你不喜欢吗
Don’t you like it?
他当然喜欢 很漂亮的椅子
Of course, he does. It’s a great chair.
来 坐下 坐下 感受一下那木头
Come on, sit down, sit down. Just feel the wood.
卡尔文
Calvin.
一闪一闪亮晶晶
Skinnamarinky dinky dink
满天都是小星星
Dinky do
我爱你
I Iove you
一闪一闪亮晶晶
Skinnamarinky dinky dink
满天都是小星星
Dinky do
我爱你
I Iove you
我上午爱你 下午也爱你
I Iove you in the morning and in the afternoon
亲爱的 我在读书呢
Honey, I’m trying to read.
茹比
Ruby?
你整个周末都在读你该死的书
You read your stupid book all weekend.
你妈和莫尔特拼命想让你高兴
Your mom and Mort were trying so hard.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你一个朋友也没有
You don’t have any friends.
我有你
I have you.
有你就足够了
I don’t need anyone else.
压力好大
That’s a lot of pressure.
我好孤独
I’m so lonely.
别 别这样说 求你了
No. Don’t say that. Please.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
怎么改善一下目前的处境
How do we make it better?
-也许我可以上艺术课 -好呀
– Maybe I could take an art class. – Great.
艺术课 不闷在家里 不错
An art class. Get out of the house. It’s good.
我想我也该
And I think I should start
回自己的公♥寓♥过几夜了
spending some nights at my apartment again.
回你的公♥寓♥吗
Your apartment?
一个星期回一晚
One night a week.
就当是个实验
As an experiment.

Okay.
斯科蒂 过来
Hi, Scotty. Come here.
那老师真不错
The teacher’s just amazing.
同学虽然年纪不小 但是水平都很高
It’s kind of an older group, but the talent level’s really high.
我觉得我会受益匪浅
I think l’m gonna learn a lot.
-你昨晚过得怎么样 -糟糕透了
– How was your night? – Terrible.
真抱歉
I’m sorry.
我觉得这实验对我行不通
I don’t think this experiment is gonna work for me.
恋人得有自己的空间
There has to be space in the relationship.
不然 我们就同化成一个人了
Otherwise, it’s like we’re the same person.
一周才一晚 你能适应的
Listen, it’s one night a week. I think you can handle it.
我得去洗个澡
I’ve gotta take a shower.
过来 狗狗
Come on, baby.
你在哪儿呢
Hi. Where are you?
有几个同学想课后一起玩一下
Um, a bunch of people from class
然后我们来了这个酒吧
decided to go out, so we’re at this bar.
你准备几点回家
When you coming home?
我不知道 我们才来呢
I don’t know. We just got here.
我做了晚饭
I cooked.
对不起 我估计我们会在这儿吃晚饭
Sorry, no. You know, I think that we’re just gonna eat here.
我们都点了菜了
I mean, we already ordered, so….
那你几点回家
So when are you coming home?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你家离这还挺远的 我们又喝了酒 所以…
Your place is kind of far and we’re drinking, so….
我可能很晚才回
You know, I might be kind of late.
要不我们明天再见面吧
Why don’t we just see each other tomorrow?
卡尔文
Calvin?
好吧 玩得开心点
Okay. Um, have a great time.
没有卡尔文 茹比痛苦不堪
卡尔文 我想回家
Calvin, I wanna come home.
-别动 -我得尿尿
– No. – I have to pee.
别去
Stay.
我现在都想念你
I miss you right now.
卡尔文
Oh, Calvin.
-我不想谈论那个 -对不起
– I’d rather not talk about it. – I’m sorry.
我一直以为你总是踽踽独行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!