A human being has been created out of ink,
创造出来
paper and the imagination.’
我不是J.D.塞林杰
I am no J.D. Salinger
可是我却见证了一个少有的奇迹
but I have witnessed a rare miracle.
任何作家都能证明
Any writer can attest
在最幸运最美好的状态
in the luckiest, happiest state
文字并不是从笔尖写出
the words are not coming from you,
而是从心中涌出
but through you.
她自己走近了我
She came to me wholly herself.
曾经拥有她 是我最大的幸运”
I was just lucky enough to be there to catch her.”
谢谢你们
Thank you.
他的想象力是不是把你震惊了
Doesn’t his imagination just, uh, blow you away?
我是说 他从哪儿得到这些灵感的
I mean, where does he come up with these ideas?
-对不对 -是啊
– Right? – Yeah.
-天才 -我不知道
– Genius. – I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
-你怎么样 -怎么了
– How are you? – What’s up?
写得很美 卡尔文
It’s beautiful, Calvin.
谢谢
Thank you.
大部分的病人并不把我的任务当回事
Most of my patients don’t take my assignments this seriously.
我知道你希望通过写这本书
I know you hoped that, by writing this,
能让我意识到这一切其实从未发生过
I would realize that it never happened.
是我想象出了她
That I imagined her.
可事实上
But the thing is
我不需要解释这一切
I don’t need to make sense of this.
我不在乎没有合理的解释
I don’t care if there’s no good explanation.
不管怎么 我需要你相信我
I need you to believe me anyway.
勇敢向前迈进
Just take the leap.
至少把它想象成真实的
At least imagine how it could be true.
就当是为了我
For me.
我会试试的
I’ll work on that.
去撒尿
Go potty.
快去撒尿
Go potty.
斯科蒂 斯科蒂
Scotty. Scotty.
斯科蒂
Scotty.
斯科蒂
Scotty.
-你好 -不好意思
– Oh, hi. – Sorry.
-你好 -不好意思 它是我的
– Hi. – Sorry, he’s mine.
没关系 它很友好
It’s fine. He’s so friendly.
-它叫什么名字 -斯科蒂
– What’s his name? – Scotty.
斯科蒂 真有意思 那是…
Scotty. That’s funny, that’s…
那是这本书里狗的名字
That’s the name of the dog in this book.
你读过吗
Have you read it?
你喜欢吗
Did you like it?
抱歉 你说什么了吗
Sorry. Did you say something?
是啊 我问你喜欢它吗
Yeah, I just asked if you liked it.
你呢
Uh, what do you think?
借给我这本书的朋友觉得它有点做作
My friend who lent it to me thought it was kind of pretentious
不过目前为止我很喜欢
but I really like it so far.
我们以前见过面吗
Have we met before?
不知道
I don’t know.
你看起来很眼熟
You seem really familiar.
也许我们上辈子认识
Maybe we knew each other in another life.
又或者我们总去同一家咖啡店
Or maybe we just go to the same coffee shop.
除了遛狗 你还干什么
What do you do besides go for walks with your dog?
我是个作家
I’m a writer.
你写过什么书
What do you write?
怪不得这么眼熟
So that’s why you look so familiar.
也许吧
Maybe.
我说我朋友说它做作是开玩笑的
I was kidding about my friend calling it pretentious.
没关系
It’s okay.
我们能重来吗
Can we start over?
当然
Yes.
-我能坐下吗 -请坐
– May I sit down? – Oh, please.
千万别告诉我它的结局 好吗
Just don’t tell me how it ends, okay?
没问题
Promise.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!