Cross小姐
Miss Cross?
我想我应该让你知道 根据我们那天的对话
I thought I’d just let you know as per our conversation the other day
拉丁语吗 – 是的 罗曼斯语系
Latin? – Right. The Romance languages.
我做了一个小型演讲 – 我听说了
Well, I gave a little speech. – I heard about this.
是嘛
Oh, you did?
我知道你说服了大家
I understand you made a very convincing argument.
我只是觉得你听到这个消息会很高兴
I just thought you’d be pleased to hear they’re gonna continue the Latin program.
确实让我印象深刻
I’m very impressed.
很感谢你
Well, thank you very much.
嘿 您需要助手吗
Hey, you need an assistant?
这里可以雇用助手吗
Do we get to have an assistant around here?
应该不行吧
No, I doubt it.
我是拿奖学金的 学术奖学金 所以得做一些奇怪的工作
I’m on scholarship though academic scholarship so I get to do odd jobs.
你是怎么决定到拉什莫尔来教书的呢
And Say, how did you decide to teach at Rushmore?
我丈夫先来了这里
My husband went here.
我 我不知道你结婚了
I, uh I didn’t know you were married.
他已经去世了
Well, he’s dead now.
所以事实上我也不算已婚了
So I’m not, actually.
他什么时候去世的
When did he die?
去年
Last year.
我妈妈也去世了
My mother’s dead.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry to hear that.
我7岁那年她就去世了
She died when I was seven.
看来我们家里都有人过世了
I guess we both have dead people in our families.
这里是怎么回事
What’s going on in here?
这些小鱼是刚出生的
These were just born.
我不要合金 我要钢材
I don’t want alloys. I want steel.
他说什么我才不管
I don’t give a rat’s ass what he says.
我要钢材 Harry
Steel, Harry.
所以你改主意要来工作了
So you change your mind and you want the job.
不是 但我有个主意 也需要一些资金
No. But I’ve got an idea, and I need some money.
拉什莫尔需要的是个水族馆
What Rushmore needs is an aquarium
设备一流的水族馆 科学家可以在里面演讲
a first-class aquarium – where the scientists can lecture…
学生也能在自然生态里
and the students can observe
观察海洋动物的生活习性
the marine life in its natural habitat.
我不知道 你觉得呢 Ernie
I don’t know. What do you think, Ernie?
一个水族馆 养什么鱼
An aquarium? What kind of fish?
梭鱼 魔鬼鱼 电鳗 鳟鱼
Barracudas, stingrays, electric eel, trout…
锤头鲨 食人鱼 大乌贼 章
hammerheads, piranha, giant squid, octopi –
食人鱼 当真吗
Piranhas? Really?
是的 我在跟一个南美洲的人接洽了
Yes, I’m talking to a guy in South America.
Guggenheim怎么说 – 什么也没说
What’d Guggenheim say? – Nothing.
我觉得我应该先跟你讲
I felt I should go to you first.
为什么
Why?
因为在这个阶段
Because at this moment,
我觉得先低调行事为好
I feel the best strategy is to keep it low profile.
事前的准备越充分
The more preparation work I can do…
跟教务处提议的时候
the stronger our case will be
方案就越有说服力
when we take it to the administration.
你想要多少资金
How much money do you want?
就初步计划而言 三万五千美金
$35,000, for the initial plans.
我给你两千五
I’ll give you 2,500.
好吧
Okay.
*树儿*
*Trees*
*随着夏日微风摇曳*
*Swaying in the summer breeze*
*展现出银色的枝叶*
*Showing off their silver leaves*
*当我们悠悠路过*
*As we walked by*
*轻轻的*
*Soft*
*夏日的亲吻*
*Kisses on a summer’s day*
*笑着忘记所有顾虑*
*Laughing all our cares away*
*只剩彼此*
*Just you and I*
*甜蜜*
*Sweet*
*夏夜慵懒的暖意*
*Sleepy warmth of summer nights*
*凝视远处的星空*
*Gazing at the distant lights*
*放出的璀璨光芒*
*In the starry sky*
谢谢 – 不客气
Thank you. – You’re welcome.
Max – 怎么了
Max? – Mm-hmm?
我可以问你个问题吗 – 当然
Can I ask you something? – Sure.
你有没想过 你对我来说可能太小了
Has it ever crossed your mind that you’re far too young for me?
我确实想过
It crossed my mind that
年龄问题可能会成为你的顾虑之一 – 是
you might consider that a possibility. – Yeah.
更不用说你还是个学生
Quite apart from the fact that you’re a student
我并不想逼你做任何事 Cross小姐
I’m not trying to pressure you into anything, Miss Cross.
我很惊讶你这么直接地提出这件事
I’m surprised you brought it up so bluntly.
我只想确认一下
I just want to make sure –
我们已经是好朋友了 对吗 – 对
We’ve become friends, haven’t we? – Yes.
很好
Good.
还有 呃
And, um…
事实是 我们都不清楚
the – the truth is neither one of us has the slightest idea…
这段关系会怎么发展
where this relationship is going.
我们不可能预测未来
We can’t predict the future.
我们没有关系 Max
We don’t have a relationship, Max.
但我们是朋友 – 是的 我们只能是朋友
But we’re friends. – Yes, and that’s all we’re going to be.
这就是我说的”关系”呀
That’s all I meant by “Relationship.”
要我给你拿本字典吗
You want me to grab a dictionary?
不 我只是想确保彼此明白对方的想法
No. I just want to make sure that we understand each other.
我懂了
I understand.
我不够吸引你
You’re not attracted to me.
生活就是这样
C’est la vie.
Max 你才十五岁
Max, you’re 15 years old.
还没到谈吸引力的年纪
Attraction doesn’t enter into it.
你说什么就什么吧
If you say so.
我想说的是
Look, all I’m getting at is that –
我从来没有遇到过像你这样的人
that I’ve never met anyone like you.
所以你想怎样看待它的意义都可以
So you can take that for whatever it’s worth.
我也从来没遇到过像你这样的人
I think I can safely say I’ve never met anyone like you either.
没有吗
You haven’t, have you?
要不要握个手
Want to shake hands?
我很高兴我们有这次谈话
I’m glad we had this conversation.
我也是
So am I.
我不能装窃听器 他们每天都会搜我的身
I can’t wear a wire. They’re feeling me up every day.
没事的 Frank 你会受到全方位保护的
Oh, come on, Frank. You’ll have complete protection.
是吗 这话我之前也听过
Yeah, I’ve heard that one before.
我要去给计时收费表里投一枚硬币 – 坐下 Frank
I gotta put a dime in the meter. – Sit down, Frank.
Joe 帮Serpico警官给计时表里投个硬币
Joe, go put a dime in the meter for Officer Serpico.
听着 Serpico 如果你愿意在法庭上作证
Look, Serpico, if you agree to testify in open court –
不 – 不什么
No! – No, what?
不 我不会作证的
No, I’m not gonna testify.
走走走
Go, go, go.
那你就要上交你的手♥枪♥和警徽
I’ll expect your gun and your badge on my desk –
答应我一件事 O’Reilly – 说
Promise me one thing, O’Reilly. – Name it.
你要从头到尾一直负责
That you’re gonna follow this thing all the way to the end…
我这条线
of the line… where I got to be.
那就帮点忙吧
So help me God.
有人从那栋楼里出来了 – 有消息
Someone coming out of the building. – I’ve got something!
等等 这可能就是他 – 街对面有动静
Wait. This could be it. – There’s action across the street.
就是他 – 是雪人
Yeah, it’s him. – It’s Snowman.
他要上高架火车了 – 抓住他
He’s getting on the el train! – Take him!
奶油卷饼那句怎么回事 – Max
What happened to the cannoli line? – Max –
你应该说 “算了 Sanchez
You’re supposed to say, “Forget about it, Sanchez.
那老家伙爱吃奶油卷饼”
The old man likes his cannolis.”
好了 我是犯了个小错误
Look, I made a mistake, all right?
但这完全没有影响
It didn’t make any difference anyway.
我没打算继续追究 但别以为这无所谓
Hey, I’m letting it go, but don’t say it doesn’t matter.
所有台词都是字斟句酌的 – 一边去
Every line matters. – Get off my back!
别把我的剧搞砸了
Don’t fuck with my play!
你这个混♥蛋♥ – 喂 分开 快分开
You fucking cocksucker – – Hey, break it up. Break it up.
我要杀了你
I’m gonna kill you.
Max Max
Max. Max.
我觉得今晚的表演特别优秀
I thought the acting tonight was excellent.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!