要那个吗 – 嗯
That one? – Yeah.
当然啊 你胆够肥啊 我一直有洗啊
Yeah, ya cheeky git! I wash it all the time!
抱歉 我可以摸一下吗
I’m sorry. Can I touch it?
可以 摸吧 – 为什么有人会这么做
Yeah, go on. – Why would anyone do that?
摸起来像麻绳 – 没错 是像
It feels like rope. – Yeah, it is.
你再摸我就得收你钱了
Touch it again, I’ll have to charge you.
等下 你们去哪
Oh, wait, where are you off?
回家 – 回家
Home. – Home.
跟我去公园吧
Come down to the park.
是挺酷的
It’s pretty cool.
嘿 这是Rob和Sophie – 你们好
Hey, this is Rob and Sophie. – All right?
我一直想打可我妈不准
Always wanted one but my mum wouldn’t let us.
你还好吗
You Ok?
你们以后可以多来这里玩
You guys can come here more often.
能跟你照个相吗 – 行啊
Can I have a picture with ya? – Of course.
还从来没人想跟我照相呢
No-one’s ever asked for my picture before.
你们能都照进去吗
Can you all get in?
来来 笑一个
Come on. Come on, smile!
快来 继续
Go, come on! Keep going.
救护车 快点 他们他妈快死了啊
Ambulance, please. They’re fucking dying, man!
快点 他们快死了我♥操♥ – 你的地址是
Quick! They’re fucking dying. – Where are you?
他妈的救护车在哪
Where the fuck’s the ambulance?!
她没呼吸了
She’s not breathing.
别乱动
Stay where you are.
别动 我会帮你的
Stay where you are. I’m going to help you.
我会帮你的
I’m going to help.
救护车来了
It’s coming.
在那等着 警♥察♥马上就来了
Wait there, the police are on their way!
能听见我说话吗 喂
Can you hear me? Hello?
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
*做我的摇滚小天后*
*Be my little rock and roll queen*
*做我的 做我的*
*Be my, be my*
*做我的摇滚小天后*
*Be my little rock and roll queen*
*做我的 做我的*
*Be my, be my*
*做我的摇滚小天后*
*Be my little rock and roll queen*
*你是太阳*
*You are the sun*
*你是唯一*
*You are the only one*
*你那么酷*
*You are so cool*
*你是如此摇滚*
*You are so rock and roll!*
*做我的 做我的*
*Be my, be my*
*做我的摇滚小天后*
*Be my little rock and roll queen*
*做我的 做我的*
*Be my, be my*
*做我的摇滚小天后*
*Be my little rock and roll queen*
*做我的 做我的*
*Be my, be my*
*做我的摇滚小天后*
*Be my little rock and roll queen*
*做我的 做我的*
*Be my, be my*
*做我的摇滚小天后*
*Be my little rock and roll queen*
*没错 做我的 做我的*
*Yeah, be my, be my*
*做我的摇滚小天后*
*Be my little rock and roll queen!*
你想不想去个安静点的地方
Do you want to go somewhere quieter?
这地方好棒啊
This place is amazing.
想象这最鼎盛的时候 全是人 机器 噪音
Just imagine it in its prime, full of people, machines, noise.
噪音太大 每个人就会陷入自己的世界
Noise so loud, everyone having to work in their own world.
一个人的世界
A world of one.
你看着这个地方 就会陷入思考 不是吗
And you look at it and wonder, don’t you?
为什么我们还在这 天呐
Why are we still here? Christ
我们又不是找到了什么新的东西 对吧
it’s not like we found our new thing, is it?
新的意义
Our new meaning.
我们都在这里
We are all here.
我们在这 然而
We’re here and…
我们也没有任何头绪
..We don’t have a clue why.
只是 抱歉 我只是 我是不是太无趣了
Just… Sorry. I’m trying to… Am I boring you?
我经常自言自语说起来
I tend to go on one myself.
你们他妈有病吗
Fuck is wrong with yous?!
你会没事的 你会没事的
You’re all right. You’re all right.
做点什么啊
Do something!
别傻站着
Don’t just stand there!
求你们了
Please.
别忘了提前打电♥话♥ 医院那边可以做好准备
Don’t forget to phone ahead, so they’ll be waiting for them.
感觉我终于要画好”鼻子”了
I think I might finally have the nose.
“鼻子” – 是啊
The nose? – Yeah.
你是蒙娜丽莎 我是达芬奇
The Mona Lisa to my Da Vinci.
别闹
Shut up!
当你说要画我的时候
When you said you wanted to paint me,
我没想到你是真”画”我 – 是吗
I didn’t know you meant… paint me. – Yeah.
但你是个天使 当然需要翅膀啊
But you’re an angel. You need wings.
好啦 我去休息一下 你可以看一眼
Go on. I’m having a rest. You can have a look.
好 慢慢抬 别急
OK, nice and easy. Steady.
Maltby先生吗 – 是
Mr Maltby? – Yeah.
你的儿子发生了意外 Robert
There’s been an incident with your son, Robert.
怎么了 他还好吗
What’s happened? Is he all right?
打扰了 我们儿子在里面 Robert Maltby
Excuse me, our lad’s in here. Robert Maltby.
他应该是和他女朋友在一起
He’s with his girlfriend, we think.
他们好像是被卷进了什么群架
They’ve been in some sort of fight or…
请您稍等一下 行吗
Could you hold on a moment, please?
我能摸摸他吗
Can I touch him?
当然
Of course.
这是脚印吗
Is that a footprint?!
天呐
Oh, God!
他妈的救护车在哪 怎么还没到
Where the fuck’s the ambulance?! Where is it?!
救护车
The ambulance.
快点 这两个他妈要死了 拜托 赶紧的
Hurry up! They’re fucking dying over here! Hurry up, please! Hurry up!
好的 究竟怎么回事
OK, what exactly’s happened?
不清楚 我只是刚好路过
I don’t know. I was just walking through.
在这等着 警♥察♥马上就到
Just wait there. The police are on their way.
能听见我说话吗 能听见吗
Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
还记得发生什么了吗 喂 能听见吗
Do you know what’s happened? Hello! Can you hear me?
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
你知道他们的名字吗 什么
Do you know their names? What…
我戒了 卖♥♥给其他人吧 – 好 好
Get rid of that. Sell it to someone. – Yeah, yeah.
有人要这个吗 这玩意 – 哦 这是那帮人的东西吗
Anyone want this? This shit. – Oh, is it one of theirs?
快走
Come on.
儿子 是你吗
Son, is that you?
是 – 现在几点
Yeah. – What time is it?
不知道
Dunno.
我们要做些检查
We’re going to run some tests,
为了更清晰的创伤评估
to help us make a clearer assessment of the damage.
这样关于未来几天伤情发展
It will give us a better indication
能给我们一个更明确的指征
of what we can expect over the next few days.
一共有多少不同的酒瓶
How many different bottles?
接下来我们会做一些审问
We’ll be doing some interviews after this.
检查这片区域里所有的闭路电视监控
Check every CCTV in the area.
没错 这大概是我见过的最惨烈的现场了 太糟了
Yeah, it’s probably the worst I’ve ever seen. It’s vile.
这是那个年轻女孩的一根脏辫
It’s a dreadlock from the young girl.
Farley警探是吗 – 你好 是的
DC Farley, isn’t it? – Hi, yeah.
大家都在这了
Come and meet everyone.
需要你去和叫救护车的那个小孩谈一下
Going to need you to speak to the kid that called the ambulance.
Michael Gorman 叫这名字
Michael Gorman, his name is.
是Gorman女士吗 我是Farley警探
Mrs Gorman? I’m DC Farley.
是关于你儿子的事 – 你先走吧
It’s about your son. – I’ll catch you up.
发生什么事了吗
Has something happened?
它现在在鱼钩上还是活的吗 – 你要穿对地方
Is it still alive on the hook? – You just want to nick it right, you see.
如果你这么穿 鱼会看见它就会觉得
If you nick it like that, the fish will see it and be like…
“外卖♥♥到了”
“Takeway’s here.”
很吓人 是不是
Horrible, aren’t they?
你想摸一下吗
Want to touch it?
Michael
Michael?!
过去自己玩一会石头 – 妈妈好
Go and play with the stones there a minute. – Hi, Mum!
我一直在打你电♥话♥
I’ve been trying to call you!
你好 我是Stephanie 我在兰开夏郡警局工作
Hi, I’m Stephanie. I work for the Lancashire Police.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!