There must be some way you and Jules can work things out.
永远都不可能的,阿姨们
It’s never gonna happen, Aunties.
-真遗憾 -但为什麽呢?
-I’m sorry. – Oh. But why?
-但你们那麽登对 -继续吧,对
– But you were so good together. – Go on. Yeah.
我懂了,妳已经看上别人了
Oh, I see. So you’ve set your sights elsewhere.
You guys are funny. I’ve known him for, like, a day.
妳们真有趣,我认识他才一天而已
我们一起瞎溷是因为我听到他哭
The only reason we’re hanging out is because I heard him cryin’,
我替他感到难过,就这样
and I felt sorry for him. That’s it.
什麽?
What?
我真的觉得妳该这麽做
I really think you should.
-你以为你是在干嘛? -不,我不是…
-What the hell do you think you’re doing? -Uh, no, I wasn’t–
是…
Um– It–
-泰尼斯 -我完全明白这一定…
-Tanice. -I totally get how this must–
-怎麽了,宝贝? -但彼得说…但,不…阿姨
– Yes, babes. -Uh, but…
怎麽回事,宝贝?
-Peter said– but, nah– Auntie. – What’s going on, babes?
我逮到这小子在翻妳放内♥裤♥的抽屉
I caught this boy going through your knicker drawer.
什麽?看吧,我就知道你哪裡不对劲 你这个小变♥态♥
What? See, I knew there was something off about you, ya little perv.
不是这样的…我根本不是在偷东西
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. That is not what I was doing at all.
我是在找钥匙,懂吗?
See, I was trying to find the key.
什麽钥匙?
What key?
你做了什麽?
What have you done?
天啊,所以那变得…
Wow, so that got…
-太刺♥激♥了 -对啊
-Real. -Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事,真的没事
No, it’s– it’s cool.
其实是我的错,我想偷泰尼斯的内♥裤♥
It actually was my fault. I was trying to steal some of Tanice’s pants.
我就知道
I knew it.
我们就差那麽一点
We were so close.
就只差那麽一点点
Like, so close.
-我真的以为我们会… -够了,我听到妳说的话了好吗?
-I really thought we were gonna– -All right, I heard you, okay?
Hmm?
我在楼上时听到妳们聊天了
When I was upstairs, I heard you chattin’.
在奈森摄影展厕所裡的人是妳?
That was you in the toilet back at Nathan’s thing?
所以妳今天跟我一起瞎溷 因为妳替我感到难过
And that’s why we’re hanging out today, ’cause you felt sorry for me.
不是啦
No.
有一点
Uh, kind of.
我终于想明白了
That makes so much sense.
但那不是唯一的理由
But that wasn’t the only reason.
我今天下午原本要去面试
I had an interview this afternoon
帮一个低製作成本的电影做服装设计
for a job doing costume on a low-budget film.
我不确定我要不要去
I didn’t know whether I wanted to go.
然后他们打给我要我延后
And then they called me to push it back,
而我们正玩得非常开心,所以我想…
and we were having such a nice time, so I thought–
等一下…等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
妳干嘛不去?
Why wouldn’t you wanna go?
电影?那很棒耶
A film? That’s amazing.
这是课程完成后我的第五次面试了
Well, this would be my fifth interview since I finished my course.
我并不是很想再被人拒绝一次吧
I guess I wasn’t really in the mood for another no.
但妳有可能会被录取
Well, it might’ve been a yes.
可能吧
Maybe.
那麽我们和好了吗?这整个…
So, are we cool? With the whole…
听到我哭的事?
Crying thing?
听我说,如果我…
Hey, listen, if I, um–
要是我有妳的电♥话♥号♥码 我们或许能改天再出来玩,或是…
If I get your number, maybe we can chill again sometime or…
当然
Definitely.
但下一次要去玩雷射枪
Next time, Laser Quest though.
你不喜欢去我前男友妈妈们的家吗?
Oh, you didn’t enjoy kicking it at my ex’s mums’ gaff, no?
Oh.
-我要叫优步 -我要去坐地铁了
-I’m gonna call an Uber. -Think I’ll get the tube. Um…
-好的 -好
-Cool. -Yeah.
-你好 -妳好
-Hi. – Hi.
雅丝,我刚想到一件事
Yas. I just had a thought.
那个白♥痴♥梦娜帮朱尔斯养他的多肉植物 所以她一定有钥匙
That idiot Mona feeds Jules’s succulents, so she’s gotta have a key.
妳想借用我的机车吗?
You fancy borrowing the beast?
你在后面还好吧?
You all right back there?
很喜欢
Loving it.
那个…这位可能有钥匙的梦娜 他们是卡拉OK之夜的老闆?
So, this Mona who may have a key, they run the karaoke night?

Yeah.
我先警告你,梦娜可能会有点…夸张
And just a heads up, Mona can be a little bit… extra.
♪ Fuck the government And fuck Boris, yeah ♪
♪ I’m a villain Killin’ when I’m barrin’ ♪
♪ Brothers in the hood Just like the movie that I star in ♪
♪ Servicin’ my whip I phoned the boss to bring my car in ♪

♪ I could probably take your chick But I just wouldn’t ’cause she’s jarrin’ ♪
♪ Oh, I got the sauce ♪
♪ Don’t know what you thought ♪
♪ Catch me up in the snow In my sliders and my shorts ♪
♪ Chicks tryna get my brother Flipz… ♪
-等一下…等一下 -我认识老闆
-Whoa, whoa, whoa. -I know the person who runs it.
梦娜,妳好,梦娜
Mona! Yo, Mona!
狄恩,能把她扔出去吗?她是个疯子
Uh, Dean, can you bounce this girl, please? She’s mad.
-什麽? -好的,没问题
-What? -Yeah, sure.
开玩笑的…开玩笑的,让她进来
Joke, joke, joke, joke, jokes. Let her in.
♪ Brothers in the hood Just like the movie that I star in ♪
♪ Servicin’ them whip And get my boss to bring my car in ♪
-妳好
-Hey.
♪ But I just wouldn’t ‘Cause she’s jarrin’ ♪
♪ Oh, I’ve got the sauce ♪
-我不确定 -我们会很快速的
-I don’t know about that. – We’ll be in and out.
他根本不会知道我们去过他家,非常神速
He won’t even know we were there. So speedy.
万一妳克制不住自己
Yeah, and then what happens if you can’t help yourself,
最后做了蠢事呢?
and you end up doing something stupid,
比如说把他牛仔裤的裤裆都剪掉 或是在流理台裡大便呢?
like cutting all the crotches out of his jeans or taking a shit in his sink?
我♥干♥嘛要那麽做呢?
Why would I do anything like that?
好,重点是
Right, here’s the thing.
我只是想要搞清楚 这对我来说有什麽好处
I’m just struggling to understand what it is that I’m gonna get out of it.
让妳有机会做一件对的事?
How about the chance to do the right thing?
够了,又不是《复仇者联盟》,亲爱的
All right, it’s not the fucking Avengers, darling.
-那妳想怎样? -那是妳的问题,雅丝敏
-What do you want? – That’s on you, Yasmine.
但要有创意,好吗? 因为我实在是太无聊了
But be creative, yeah? Because I’m so unbelievably bored.
这群装腔作势的人和无所事事 让我都快无聊死了
I’m stuck here with these posers, dying of inertia,
而你们却能到处乱跑 还能到别人家的流理台大便
while you two get to run around and shit in people’s sinks.
你们打算用什麽样的娱乐 来换取梦娜的帮助呢?
What entertainment are you providing Mona in exchange for this favour?
该死,今晚的观众很难搞
Damn, this is some gladiator shit tonight.
(嘻哈卡拉OK歌♥集)
-不行,不行 -妳到底想不想要钥匙?
-No. No. -Do you want those keys or not?
天啊,这一定会很精彩
Oh, my days, this is gonna be amazing!
好,说「停」
Okay. Say stop.

Stop.
Oh!
没问题,我们可以的
Fine. We can do that.
「我们」?
“We”?
好,我们的下一位受害者
Okay, our next victim. By special request, we got Yas and Dom.
是特别嘉宾,欢迎雅丝和唐
你们准备好了吗?
Where you kids at?
请等一下
Just one second.
-怎麽了? -我没办法
-What’s going on? -I can’t do this.
-妳行的 -不,不行
-Yes, you can. -No, no, no.
妳是会在店舖裡讚美陌生人的女生
You’re the girl who gives strangers compliments in shops.
我也是今天因为太害怕 而临阵逃避面试的女生
I’m also the girl that ducked out of a job interview today ’cause she was too scared.
我以为那是因为跟我在一起很好玩
I thought it was ’cause we were having a nice time.
好,没关係啦,我们一整晚都有空
Yeah, don’t worry. We got all night.
老实说,唐,这很疯狂
Honestly, Dom, this is crazy.
别管钥匙和唱片了 让朱尔斯留着它,我们走吧
Just fuck the keys, fuck the record. Jules can keep it. Let’s just go.
别担心,包在我身上
Don’t worry. I got this.
惨了…惨了
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
♪ Hey, how’s it goin’? ♪
很好啊
I’m great.
♪ No, not you You, the bow-legged one ♪
-Mmm.
♪ What’s your name? ♪
滚下台,朋友,你太烂了
Get off, mate. You’re rubbish.
♪ Damn, baby ♪
滚出去啦
Get out.
-♪ That’s sexy ♪
♪ Here I go, here I go Here I go again ♪
-♪ Girls, what’s my weakness? ♪ – ♪ Men ♪
♪ Okay, then, chillin’, chillin’ Mindin’ my business ♪
♪ Yo, Salt, I looked around And I couldn’t believe this ♪
♪ I swear, I stared My niece my witness ♪
– ♪ I, um… ♪
♪ Wicked, wicked Had to kick– ♪
抱歉…
-Sorry, um…
♪ Then I flipped for a tip Make me wanna do tricks for him ♪
♪ Licked him Like a lollipop should be licked ♪
♪ Came to my senses And I chilled for a bit ♪
♪ Don’t know how you do The voodoo that you do ♪
♪ So well it’s a spell, hell Makes me wanna shoop shoop shoop ♪
-♪ Shoop ba-doop, shoop ba-doop ♪ – Whoo! Yeah!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!