好棒
-♪ Shoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop ♪
♪ Shoop ba-doop Shoop ba-doop ♪
♪ Shoop ba-doop Um ♪
♪ You’re packed and you’re stacked Specifically in the back ♪
♪ Brother, wanna thank your mother For a butt like that ♪
♪ Can I get some fries With that shake-shake booty? ♪
♪ If looks can kill You would be an Uzi ♪
♪ You’re a shotgun, bang! ♪
♪ What’s up with that thang? ♪
-♪ I wanna know, how does it hang? ♪
♪ Straight up, wait up Hold up, Mr Lover ♪
♪ Like Prince said You’re a sexy motha– ♪
♪ Well, I like ’em real wild B-boy style by the mile ♪
♪ Smooth Black skin With a smile ♪
♪ Bright as the sun I wanna have some fun ♪
♪ Come and give me some of that yum-yum Chocolate– ♪
-我们让大家110%地嗨翻了吗? -不敢相信你做到了
-Were we just 110% fucking lit? -I can’t believe you just did that.
拜託,是妳到台上唱得那麽好的
Hey, you’re the one who just came on and absolutely smashed it.
Uh…
我本来想亲你的脸颊,但我偏了…
Uh, I was trying to kiss you on the cheek, and I missed–
-是吗? -没错
-Were you? -Yes.
抱歉
Sorry.
(只不过是江湖事) (嘻哈卡拉OK之夜)
你们不能一起进去啦
– You can’t be in there together.
Whoo!
-Whoo!
你干嘛?
What are you doing?
我太兴奋了
I got over-excited.
那是谁?
Who is that?
不知道
I don’t know.
他干嘛跟着我们?
Why is he following us?
骑快一点
-Go faster!
我的妈呀
-Oh, shit!
跟你说了,他不在家
-I told you. He ain’t here.
喂,妳不是要拿唱片吗?还是…
Hey, hey. You gonna get the record or…
我得上个厕所
I gotta wee.
好的,但别碰任何东西,懂吗?小心指纹
Okay, but just don’t touch anything, yeah? Fingerprints.
好吧
-Okay.
♪ Da-doop Shoop ba-doop ♪
♪ Shoop ba-doop ba-doop ba– ♪
原来欧巴马闻起来是这种味道
That’s how I imagine Obama smells.
这是雪松木吗?
Is that cedar-wood?
这是什麽东东?
What is that?
月亮杯
A Mooncup.
-是大花猫的吧 -对,我猜到是她的
-Probably Tabby’s. -Yeah, I guessed that.
朱尔斯以前都叫我把棉条藏在化妆包裡
Jules used to make me hide my tampons in my make-up bag.
他觉得看到棉条会让他不想刷牙
He has a thing. He says it puts him off brushing his teeth.
太荒谬了吧
That is wild!
对啊,但显然大花猫能随便摆放她的东西
Yeah, but apparently Tabby’s just welcome to leave her shit on display!
我得喝一杯,你要吗?我要喝一杯
I need a drink. You wanna a drink? I want a drink.
雅丝,雅丝?雅丝!
Yas. Yas? Yas!
听我说,我们可能不该…
Hey! Listen, we probably shouldn’t–
那是很诱人的咖啡机
Oh! That is a sexy V60.
我懂了,他的家让你很兴奋 这样很好、很可爱
I get it. You got a boner over his gaff. It’s nice. It’s cute.
雅丝?雅丝,妳要去哪儿?只是…
Yas? Yas, where you going now? Just–
我只是得看个东西,一下下就好
I just need to check something. One sec.
这也算凋塑品?
-How is that even a sculpture?
-我就知道,妈的她搬进来了 -那又怎样?
-I knew it. She’s fucking moved in. -So?
他们在一起才三个月
Three months they’ve been together.
你看,她所有内♥裤♥都长这样
And look. All of her underwear looks like this.
说真的,得把15件这种内♥裤♥缝起来
Seriously, you’d have to sew 15 of these together
才够做成我现在穿的内♥裤♥
to get the pants I’m wearing right now.
-妳干嘛在意呢? -我并不在意
-Why do you care? -I don’t.
她希望得阴♥道♥炎的话,我才不管呢
If she wants to be plagued by yeast infections, it’s none of my business.
该死,快走
-Shit! Come on.
-这边,这边 -妈的
-This way, this way. -Fuck.
尼泊尔还是秘鲁?
Nepalese or Peruvian?
我现在能吃下一吨♥的柠汁醃生鱼
Ah, I could murder a seviche right now.
亲爱的?
-Hon? -Mmm?
你没关灯吗?
Did you leave the lights on?
一定是梦娜忘了关灯了
Must have been Mona.
Oh.
Ugh.
是什麽鬼东西在我的饭裡面?
Uh, what the fuck is in my rice?
这是我的月亮杯吗?
Is that my Mooncup?
好吧,我不懂梦娜的幽默感
Ugh, okay. I do not get Mona’s sense of humour.
有人在我们家
Someone’s here.
-去拿防狼喷雾 -在机场扔掉了
-Get your rape spray. -They made me chuck it.
因为超过100毫升
It was over a hundred mils!
-那要用来干嘛?该死的 -我怎麽知道?
-The fuck I’m gonna do with that? Fuck. -Well, I don’t know.
喂!
Yo!
别让我在我家抓到你 因为我会直接就把你杀了
Don’t let me catch you up in this crib, ’cause I’ll straight up end you.
-听懂了吗? -你该用更可怕的语气
-You get me? -You should try and sound more scary.
妳以为我在干嘛?
What do you think I’m trying to do?
天啊
-Shh. -Oh, God.
意外惊喜
Surprise.
雅丝?
Yas?
-你们好 -天啊
-Hey. -Wow!
你的前女友雅丝?
As in your ex, Yas?
她在这裡干嘛,朱利安?
What is she doing here, Julian?
把月亮杯放到我饭裡 看来还偷了妳的内♥裤♥
Puttin’ Mooncups in my rice and stealing your thongs apparently.
我没偷,其实只是试穿而已
I wasn’t stealing it. I was actually just trying it.
-但现在被妳撑大了 -是我不对,我的错
– Well, now you’ve stretched them. – My bad.
我不得不承认,妳的疯狂真的太顽固了
I have to give it to you, man. You are tenacious in your madness.
我换了锁,但妳还是找到办法闯进来
I change the locks, and you still find a way to break in
还把妳的闹剧带到我们家?
and bring your drama into our flat?
已经是「我们家」了,是吧?
Our flat now, is it?
没错,这裡其实是我们的安全堡垒 现在被妳入侵了
Yes, actually, this is our safe space which you’ve literally invaded.
你们好,嗨,大家好
Hello. Hi. Hello.
不好意思,这都只是个超大的误会
Sorry, this is all a massive misunderstanding.
我们没闯进来,是梦娜给我们钥匙的
We didn’t break in. We got the key from Mona.
还有我们是来拿雅丝的唱片的
And we only came to get Yas’s album.
-《低端理论》? -从来没听说过
-The Low End Theory? -Never heard of it.
普通婊♥子♥电台大概不会播吧
Yeah, they probably don’t play it on basic bitch F.M.
天啊,妳大可不必这样
Oh, wow. Okay, that was really uncalled for.
宝贝,你要报♥警♥吗? 因为我已经受不了这种负面能量了
Babe, are you gonna call the police? Because I’m done with this toxic energy.
别这样…别这样,听我说
No, no, no, no, no, no. Listen.
那张唱片很有感情价值
The– The record has sentimental value.
只要一拿到,我们会马上离开
If we can just grab it, we’ll bounce.
听好了,你看起来像个好人 让我免费给你一些建议吧
Listen, you seem like a nice guy, so let me give you some free advice.
快逃
-Run.
因为她会毁了你的人生,相信我
‘Cause she will ruin your life, trust me.
这很没必要,朋友
That’s unnecessary, man.
有必要,这女生是个人类沼泽
No. That girl is a human quagmire.
那是泥潭的意思
That’s a bog.
-人家知道沼泽是什麽,宝贝 -对,我知道
-People know what a quagmire is, babe. -Yeah, no. I know.
-但他们可能不懂你文绉绉的… -我能把话说完吗?
-But they might not understand your arty– -Can I finish?
她会让你陷入她所有鸡毛蒜皮的小事
She will drag you down into all her petty shit
直到你快要窒息为止
till you’re struggling to breathe.
我的鸡毛蒜皮小事?
My petty shit?
我们在一起时,一切都只是你的事
When we were together, everything was about you.
我去了几个艺廊展览的开幕会?
How many gallery openings did I go to?
或死气沉沉的诗歌♥之夜?
Or dead poetry nights, smiling along
笑着听你跟你的艺术朋友聊到 你们如何不被重视
as you and your artist mates talked about how underappreciated you were.
妳不懂搞创作的困境
You wouldn’t understand the creative struggle.
好,好吧
Okay, fine.
你知道吗? 她以为她会成为知名的服装设计师
You know, she thought she was gonna be a big-time costume designer.
她以前会整晚不睡觉 在她的小笔记本上涂鸦
Used to stay up all night, doodling away in her little pads.
话说回来,有什麽进展吗?
How is that going by the way?
宝贝,宝贝,他在偷我们的东西
Babe. Babe. He’s trying to steal our shit.
-死小偷 -拜託,朋友
-Little thief. – Oh, come on, man.
你根本就不在乎,还给她就好了
You don’t even care about this. Just let her have it.
天啊,不会吧
Oh, snap!
你应该是看上她了,对吧?
You’re properly into her, aren’t you?
朋友,她已经让你闯空门了
Mate, she’s already got you breaking and entering.
你真的觉得这会有好结果吗?
You really think this is gonna end well?
不只是闯了空门
Not just breaking and entering.
稍早前还让我在挤满人的地方唱饶舌
She had me rapping to a room full of people earlier
让我坐在机车后座快速地在市裡驰骋
and racing about town on the back of a moped.
-其实是你♥妈♥的♥机车 -什麽?
-Your mum’s moped, actually. -What?
她们逮到我偷偷翻她放内♥裤♥的抽屉后 把机车借给了我们
They lent it to us after they caught me sneaking around her underwear drawer.
说真的,你们要别人的内♥裤♥干嘛?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!