Hey, hey–
该死的,抱歉
Shit. Sorry.
我刚想要传讯息给你
Um, just about to send you a message.
我知道对于那些预告片你有多坚持
I know how anal you are about seeing the dumb trailers,
所以你先进去吧,我马上就到
so just go in, and I’ll be there in a bit.
但我以为她可能心情不好,所以我说
But I figured maybe she had a bad day, so I’m just like…
好的,待会见,爱妳喔
Okay. See you in a bit. Love you.
我就是在那时候看到的
And that’s when I see it.
看到什麽?
See what?

No.
等一下
Wait.
那是老二吗?
Is that a dick?
还有更糟的
-It gets worse.
因为解析度虽然很低,但我认得那根老二
‘Cause even though it was low res, I knew that dick.
那是我的死党艾瑞克的老二
That dick belonged to my best mate, Eric.
耶…
♪ Yeah, eh, eh ♪
耶…
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
太糟糕了
That is so dead.
那你做了什麽?
So, what’d you do?
妳觉得呢?
What do you think I did?
(保持冷静) (多喝气泡白葡萄酒)
艾瑞克!艾瑞克
Eric! Eric!
不要,拜託…
-No, please–
太好了,故事有转折
Yes! Plot twist!
比《火线重桉组》的李特还要狠
That is some next-level Omar Little shit.
简直不敢相信你扁了他
I can’t believe you did that.
是啊
Yeah.
我并没有扁他
I didn’t.
这是我听过最差劲的故事
That is one of the worst stories I’ve ever heard.
当然不是从娱乐的角度来看的
I mean, not from an entertainment perspective, obviously.
这是个很棒的趣闻
-It’s a wonderful anecdote.
而你现在想若无其事地去见这个女生?
And you’re just casually off to see this girl now?
他们想要冰释前嫌
They wanna “clear the air”.
-「他们」? -对,艾瑞克也会去
-“They”? -Yeah, Eric’s gonna be there too.
不会吧,一起吗?
No! Together?
好疯狂,太疯狂了
Wild. [laughs] Wild!
简直就是疯狂
-Wild!
好疯狂,这很疯狂
Wild. That’s wild.
这是他的专长,他朝远柱射门
That’s what he does. He drops it to the far post.
进球了,漂亮的进球,太漂亮了
-It’s in! What a finish! What a finish!
今天几乎是我这三个月来第一次出门
Today’s pretty much the first time I’ve been out the house in three months.
除了去上班之外
Besides work.
还有麵包店,他们的香肠捲永远都吃不够
And Greggs. I can’t get enough of their sausage rolls.
-没错,就这样 -再同意不过了,宝贝
– Yeah, like this. -You’re preaching to the choir, babe.
我跟闺蜜们都吃上瘾了
-Uh, me and my girls are addicted.
现在在线上的是杰瑞米 他不小心撞见父母在做♥爱♥
And now, we have Jeremy on the line,
who walked in on his parents having sex.
对,我爸说他是在找隐形眼镜
Yeah, my dad told me he was looking for his contact lenses.
我心想:「它是怎麽掉到那裡的?」
-I was like, “How’d it get there?”
所以你的末日峰会在哪裡进行?
And where is this, uh, summit of doom taking place?
一家义大利餐厅,就在那儿
Il Giardino. There.
曾经是我们约会的地方
Used to be “our” place.
不行,绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
传讯息告诉她你去不了了
Text her, you can’t make it.
我们去玩雷射枪,把八岁小朋友干掉
We’ll go to Laser Quest, merk some eight-year-olds.
很诱人,但我觉得我其实必须去
Tempting, but I think it’s actually something I need to do.
我知道他们做的事很糟糕
Like, I get what they did was peak,
但我也得承担一点责任,懂吗?
but I have to take some responsibility, you know?
才不是呢
Like, not at all.
他们那样对你,你还想原谅他们?
You’re gonna let them off the hook after how they treated you?
看吧,我觉得妳不懂,这是疗癒的过程
Um, see, I don’t think you’re getting it. This is part of the process.
像隻母狗一样顺从的过程吗?
The process of you rolling over like a bitch?
抱歉,太过分了
Sorry. Too far.
没关係
It’s fine.
我跟你一起去怎麽样?
Hey, why don’t I come in with you?
喝一堆巴西调酒 让他们知道你一点都不在乎
We’ll get tun up off caipirinhas, show them you don’t give a shit.
这是现实生活中很严肃的事,我无意冒犯
This is like a proper, actual life thing, so no offence,
但我总不能随便带个不熟的人去吧?
but I’m not about to take some random in there with me, am I?
好吧,有道理
Okay. Fair.
但跟妳聊天很愉快
But it was nice chattin’.
祝妳永远不会成为网红
Hey, good luck with not being a YouTube sensation.
祝你永远都不会过上非凡的人生
Good luck with not havin’ an extraordinary life.
S– Um…
谢谢
Thanks.
肉食者请把杯垫翻到绿色的那一面
♪ Turn your coaster green for meat ♪
素食者请把杯垫翻到红色的那一面
♪ Turn your coaster red for no meat ♪
因为有谁不想吃肉呢?
♪ ‘Cause who doesn’t want some meat ♪
扮鬼脸
-Silly one.
Oh!
-你好,宝贝 -兄弟
-Hey, babe! – My bro!
但只在晚上七点以前
♪ But only before 7.00 p.m. ♪
很高兴看到你,朋友
– Good to see you, man.
就像畅饮时段一样
♪ Like happy hour ♪
我们来得有点早,艾瑞克说他很饿
We got here a bit early, and Eric was hungry,
所以我们点了小食一起吃
so we ordered some bits for the table.
-好的 -我肚子刚都在打鼓了,兄弟
-Okay. – My belly was rumblin’, bruh.
别人还以为有动物在乱窜呢
People thought it was like a stampede of animals!
我说:「不,是我的肚子在叫,我饿了」
I was like, “No. It’s my belly. I’m hungry.”
宝贝,冷静点
– Baby, chill.
-Oh.
那你最近好吗?
So, how have you been?
好,很好,你们呢?
Yeah, good. You?
-好极了 -对啊,真的真的好极了
– Amazin’. Mm-hmm. -Yeah, really, really amazin’.
好极了
Amazin’.
对了
Oh, shit.
那个…看到你旁边的杯垫吗?保持在绿色
So, see that coaster next to you? Keep it on green.
他们会不停地送餐点
They just keep bringin’ food over.
-有点疯狂 -对,我知道,我之前来过
-It’s just kinda mad. -Yeah, I know. I’ve been here before.
我永远都不会把我的杯垫翻到红色
Yeah, man, I’m never turning mine red.
他们必须把我扛出去
They’ll have to carry me out of this place.
试试炸丸子吧,它们好吃到让你高♥潮♥
Ooh. Try a croquette ting, man.
These make you cream!
不用了,等一下吧
I’m good. Maybe later.
我们非常高兴你今天决定要来,小唐
We’re so glad you decided to come today, D.
显然这对我们都不容易 你一定有一堆问题吧
Obviously, this isn’t easy for any of us. You must have, like, a million questions.
-没有,我不… -要腿肉吗?
-Uh, no, I don’t– – Thigh?
把盘子塞满,「伊尔冒」
-Pile it on, irmão.
那是葡萄牙语的「兄弟」
That’s “brother” in Portuguese.
连假时我们去了里斯本,太好玩了
We went for a long weekend in Lisbon. So lit.
对啊,其实你该去看看 我们看到很多单独的旅客,所以…
Yeah, you should go, actually. We saw a lot of solo travellers, so…
-腿肉吗? -不用,谢谢
– Thigh? -I’m good, thanks.
朋友,你这样不对
G, you’re not good.
下次你还是说要,然后把肉放到我盘裡
Next time, get it anyway, and then forward it onto my plate.
那个…或许我应该先开始
So, um, maybe I should start.
基本上,我们今天想要的结果
Basically, what we wanna come out of today
只是希望大家能好好继续过生活
is just for us all to move forward properly.
我同意,宝贝
Mmm. Preach, babe.
不然的话,我们会一辈子都很内疚
‘Cause there’s gotta be a shelf life on guilt.
或是每次看到会让我们想起你的东西时
Or is it gonna be a thing of every time we see something that reminds us of you,
我们就都会…
we’re gonna be all…
懂我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
Um…
是啊,我…我想我有问题要问妳
Okay, yeah, I– I think I do have a question.
太好了,问吧
Great. Go for it.
为什麽?
Why?
妳为什麽要噼腿?
Why did you cheat on me?
因为我们并不幸福,唐
‘Cause we weren’t happy, Dom.
人都会往不同方向成长
People grow apart.
-他们会长大,会改变 -但我没变啊
-They grow up. They change. -Well, I didn’t change.
我说的是我自己
I was talking about me.
这整件事也让我很震惊,懂吗?
I mean, this whole thing came as a surprise to me too, you know.
有一天我醒来后发现 我们之间的关係已经很没意思了
Like, one day I woke up and I realised, this just didn’t make sense anymore.
但我跟他的却很有意思
But this did.
你不能扰乱命运,兄弟
You can’t mess with destiny, bro.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!