Oh well, it was Lainey But don’t thank us too fast, Viktor
哦 是蕾妮 不过别谢得太早 维克多
You know what we have to do now
你知道我们现在要做什么
What?
什么?
Well
好吧
Why stop at one character when you can have a whole cast?
既然你能创造出一部电影的所有演员 为什么只停留在一个角色上?
You have to finish what you’ve started
你必须完成你已开始做的事
We can do it together
我们可以一起做
Haven’t we done enough?
我们做的还不够吗?
Could we go, please?
我们可以走了吗?
Where are we going?
我们去哪里?
Well I was thinking
好吧 我在想
How about you and Simone moving in with me and Lainey
你和西蒙妮搬来与蕾妮和我同住如何
That’s wonderful
太好了
What do you think, Lainey?
你怎么看 蕾妮?
About you and Mom?
关于你和妈妈?
Well
好吧
About me and Simone
关于我和西蒙妮
What I did, everything
我所做的事 一切
I’m sorry
我很抱歉
Your mistake wasn’t making something fake, Dad
你的错并不在于 创造了虚假的东西 爸爸
We’re fine with fake as long as you don’t lie about it.
我们对虚假可以接受 只要你不说谎
Oh come on, Viktor
哦 来吧 维克多
It’s not a death sentence
这可不是判你死刑
No
不是
It’s life
这是赐我生命
Hey, Viktor, remember us
嘿 维克多 记得我们吗
We probably never met
我们也许没见过面
I’m, I’m Milton How are you?
我 我是密尔顿 你好吗?
Max
麦克斯 你见过他
It’s life
这是赐我生命
Please call, 5 minutes All we need is 5 minutes
请打电♥话♥ 5分钟 我们只要5分钟
Good evening and welcome
晚上好 欢迎各位
Simone, the question on everybody’s mind is simply… “why?”
西蒙妮 大家心中的问题就是… “为什么?”
Frank, you know as well as I do
弗兰克 你和我一样清楚
living in this fish bowl
生活在这种鱼缸里
the insatiable appetite of the media
媒体永无休止的要求
With everything that was going on in my life
随着我生命中所发生的一切
I just needed to drop out of sight for a while
我只是需要离开一些时间
I needed a time. And Viktor bought me that time.
我需要这样的时间 维克多为我换来了这样的时间
I owe him so much.
我非常感激他
We all do
我们都是
But now I understand you’re eager to get back to work
但现在我明白你热切地希望 回到你的工作中
and it’s not the kind of work we were all expecting.
而且不是我们大家预料的工作
It’s true
是的
I can reveal I am considering a career in politics.
我可以透露我在考虑进入政坛
And what may I ask brought this on?
我可否问一下 是什么让你有了这个打算?
I suppose this little man had something to do with it.
我想这个小家伙与此有关
That beautiful baby Yes
那个漂亮的孩子 是的
You see Viktor and I are both very concerned
你知道维克多和我都很关心
about what kind of world our new son, Chip, is going to grow up in.
我们的儿子“芯片”将会成长在怎样的世界中
Aren’t you, Viktor?
不是吗 维克多?
Oh yes
哦 是的
Hi
你好
Yes
是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!