I’ve made a miracle
我创造了一个奇迹
Viktor, please stop
维克多 请不要说了
Please
不要
I swear, Elaine
我发誓 伊莲
as God is my judge, I swear
上帝做证 我发誓
I made Simon, I made her
我造就了西蒙妮 我造就了她
You made Simone? Yes
我造就了西蒙妮? 是的
Viktor
维克多
She made you
她造就了你
You bitch
你这个贱♥人♥
I’ll destroy you
我要毁了你
“Directed by Simone”
“导演 西蒙妮”
Bravo!
太棒了!
“I Am Pig”
《我是猪》
Had a rough night?
今晚心情不好?
You made me?
你造就了我?
I made you first
我先造就你的
We’ll go back on Good Morning, Good Day
我们马上回到我们的《早安日安》节目
And we’re here once again with the incomparable Simone
再次来到我们节目的是无人可比的西蒙妮
Simone, before the break you’re taking a rather controversial position
西蒙妮 广♥告♥之前我先说一句 你现在摆了一个很有争议性的坐姿
I just think all our elementary schools should have a firing range
我只是觉得我们所有的小学 都应该设打靶场
Help these children learn to defend themselves
让这些孩子学会保护自己
If there’s a hole in the ozone layer, how come I can’t see it?
如果说臭氧层上有洞 为什么我没看到?
Immigration?! God, isn’t it crowded enough?!
外国移♥民♥?! 天哪 这里人还不够多吗?!
But God created fur animals to be worn
但上帝创造毛皮动物就是为了做衣服的
Have you ever tasted dolphins
你尝过海豚肉吗
Pan fried with a little garlic
油炸 再加点大蒜
Everybody always talks about the negatives of cigarettes
每个人都在说香烟的危害
But look at the benefits
可看看它的好处
I mean you don’t eat as much
我是说手上有个东西拿着
When you’ve got something to hold in your hand
你就不会吃的太多
We always knew Simone wasn’t like other celebrities
我们一直知道西蒙妮与其他明星不同
She speaks her mind
她总是说出真心话
Oh she certainly does
她确实是
It’s plastic, Hank
塑料花 汉克
I know that’s the way you’d want it
我知道你喜欢这样
She killed you, Hank.
她害死了你 汉克
Now she’s killing me.
现在她又要害死我
She’s a serial killer.
她是个连环杀手
But I don’t know how to stop her.
但我不知道如何去阻止她
I mean she’s taken on a life of her own.
我是说她有了她自己的生活
I, I can’t just come clean
我 我不能招认
You know, make some confession because
讲出实情 因为你知道
I’ve defrauded millions, they’d turn on me
我已经骗了数百万人 他们会迁怒于我的
I just, can’t put the genie back in the bottle make her lost.
我没法只是把她收回 让她消失
If she suddenly stopped working
如果她突然停止工作
You know, just dropped out of the sight
你知道 哪怕只是不露面
They’d never let it rest
他们不会善罢甘休的
I’ve tried killing her career
我已经试过毁掉她的前程
but they like her even more
但他们更喜欢她了
Hank
汉克
What am I gona do?
我该怎么办?
Not another word, Hank
不再说了 汉克
You are truly a genius.
你真是个天才
Thank you, Hank Thank you
谢谢你 汉克 谢谢你
What’s the matter, Viktor?
怎么了 维克多?
You look so sad
你很悲伤的样子
Don’t you love me anymore?
你不再爱我了吗?
It’s over, isn’t it?
结束了 是吗?
I know what you’re thinking, Simone
我知道你在想什么 西蒙妮
This is a phoney-baloney world
这是一个尔虞我诈的世界
We’re all living one big lie
我们都生活在一个大谎言中
So why shouldn’t you live too?
那为什么你就不该活着呢?
You’re more authentic than all these people who worship you.
你比崇拜你的所有那些人都要真实
And that’s the problem.
这是个问题
You’re looking at the real fraud.
你所看到的才是真正的虚假
I told myself this was all about the work
我告诉自己这都是为了作品
but if that was the truth, it wouldn’t matter to me
但如果真是这样的话 我就不会介意
and it does, it does
可我真的在意
I’m sorry, Simone
对不起 西蒙妮
Here I was trying to convince the whole world
我努力让世人相信
You existed
你真的存在
But what I was really trying to do
但我真正在做的
was to convince that I exist.
是想证明我的存在
It’s not that you aren’t human
并非你不是人
it’s that I am
我才不是
“Plague Ver. 8.1”
“瘟疫 8.1版”
It is my sad and solemn duty
我在这里沉痛地
to announce
宣布
the tragic passing of Simone.
西蒙妮的去世
How did she die?
她怎么死的?
It was a rare virus she contracted
她感染了一种罕见的病毒
On her goodwill tour of the third world.
发生在她在第三世界的亲善巡回演出期间
Did she suffer?
她死前痛苦吗?
Mercifully, it was quick.
幸好 她走得很快
I feel awful
我心情很糟
It’s a great loss
这是个巨大的损失
You know we’re gonna have to restruct your deal
你知道我们要重签你的合约
Can I see you later
等会儿能和你见面吗
I mean, go away for the weekend
我是说 一起去度周末
Viktor, how could you bring that up at a time like this?
维克多 这种时候你怎么还有心思说这些?
One minute, Mr. Taransky
等一下 塔兰斯基先生
This is gotta be a mistake
一定是搞错了
You have the right to remain silent
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你所说的一切将被作为呈堂正供
I don’t understand Viktor
我不明白 维克多
Dad

That’s why it was so light
难怪这么轻
I heard him say, ” Die bitch! I’ll destroy you”
我听见他说 “去死吧 贱♥货♥! 我要毁了你”
So strange
好奇怪
He actually wanted to replace Simone with me
他其实曾想让我在他的新片中
in his new movie
顶替西蒙妮的角色
He’s a sick man
他很变♥态♥
He was a controlling madman
他是个有控制欲的疯子
she was a prisoner.
她是个囚犯
I blame myself
我怨我自己
I wish I’ve done more to stop it
如果我再努把力就可以阻止这件事
Forgive me, Mr. Taransky
原谅我 塔兰斯基先生
I’m just trying to understand.
我只是想了解
Now all these films, TV appearances, magazine covers
所有这些电影 电视 还有杂♥志♥封面
internet interviews, publicity photos, snapshots from her childhood
互联网访问 宣传照 还有她童年的照片
All fake
全是假的
This is fake, this is fake
这是假的 这是假的
fake, fake, fake, all fake.
假的 假的 假的 全是假的
Yes
是的
You understand perfectly
你说的很对
So I will confess to fraud, not murder.
所以我招认我作假 而不是谋杀
And a fan club with a worldwide membership in the millions
还有全球数百万会员的影迷俱乐部
That’s also bogus
那也是假的?
No

No. The fan club is real.
不 影迷俱乐部是真的
Just what they were worshipping is computer code
只不过他们崇拜的是计算机代码
ones and zeros
1和0的组合
So you couldn’t have killed Simone because there was no Simone.
所以你不可能杀害西蒙妮 因为不存在西蒙妮
Right, exactly
对极了
And this Hank Aleno that you keep talking about
还有这个你一直在说的汉克·阿列诺
A renowned failure, who also happens to be so conveniently dead
很凑巧也死了
perhaps the “man” you claim helped invent Simone is an invention himself
也许你号♥称协助发明西蒙妮的这个人本身也是个发明
Oh, no no
哦 不不
This whole thing is insane
这一切太荒唐了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!