Would you like me to read?
你希望我现在念一下台词吗?
Ah sure Now we can go
哦 当然 开始吧
Who do you think you are, Carlos?
你以为你是谁 卡罗斯?
coming in here like this?
这样进来?
My husband sleeping in the next room
我丈夫就睡在隔壁的房♥间
Do you think I won’t call out?
你以为我不会嚷出来吗?
Do you think I will just give in to you without a fight?
你以为我会毫不挣扎地向你屈服
like I did the last time and the time before that?
就像我上次和上上次那样吗?
I wish you were dead.
我希望你死掉
I wish we were both dead.
我希望我们两个都死掉
That was just…wonderful
这真是… 太棒了
Wonderful acting
演得太棒了
You could play the lead.
你可以演主角
Isn’t that Simone’s part?
那不是西蒙妮的角色吗?
Of course
当然
Of course it is
那当然
You have…such a beautiful line
你有… 很美的一条纹
Right un…right there
就在… 就在这里
It’s not a wrinkle, honey
不是皱纹 宝贝
It’s like a, like a, like a dimple, right?
就像 就像 就像是一个酒窝 是吗?
When you’re smiling, I was thinking of incorporating something like that in Simone
你笑的时候 我在想在西蒙妮脸上加一个这样的东西
Cosmetically altering Simone to look like me?
给西蒙妮化妆改变成我的样子?
Oh yeah, that would be crazy That would be crazy
哦 是 这好像太荒唐了 太荒唐了
Would you like me to try some difference with this or do it again?
你希望我这次处理稍微不同一些 还是重复刚才的?
No, it’s fine
不用了 很好
OK
好吧
Thank you
谢谢你
Thank you, Viktor
谢谢你 维克多
Happy birthday, Lainey
生日快乐 蕾妮
What do you think?
你觉得如何?
Fantastic
太好了
It’s what, what she drove in Eternity Forever
这是她在《天长地久》里开的
I know
我知道
See

You have to thank her for me
你得替我谢谢他
Well, for both of us
替我们俩
until you get your permit, but…
你没拿到驾照之前还不能开 不过…
You can take it around the lot now
你现在可以开着它在片场转转
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
Can’t accept it
不能收
Why?
为什么?
Why, honey?
为什么 亲爱的?
I don’t want a car, Dad
我不要车 爸爸
What do you want?
你要什么?
Well I can get you whatever you want, sweetie
你要什么我都给你 宝贝
The old Viktor Taransky
我要原来的维克多 塔兰斯基
I can’t stand to see you like this
我受不了看见你这个样子
clinging to Simone’s coattails
这么粘着西蒙妮
it used to be all about the work
你过去只想着工作
And now it’s all about her
现在只想着她
And then she’s not even grateful enough to thank you.
而她现在连声感谢都不说
No, that was me
不 那怪我
There you go again, blaming yourself.
你又来了 老是责备自己
Can’t you see what she’s done to you
你就看不到她对你做了些什么
She’s taking advantage, mocking you
她在利用你 耍你
You deserve better than Simone.
你不该只为了西蒙妮
I have to go, Dad.
我得走了 爸
Oh sure, she comes in all the time Really?
哦 当然 她经常来 真的?
Is she nice? We’ve become very close
她人好吗? 我们关系很不错
She told she wants to look into my script next week Jane
她告诉我她下星期想看看我的剧本 简
Gotta go
要挂了
I’m leaving early
我要早点走
So if anybody needs me, I’ll be at the beach house having dinner with a certain someone
如果有人找我 我会在海边的房♥子里 和某个人一起吃饭
Elaine Christian please
请找伊莲 克里斯蒂安
Elaine
伊莲
Hi
你好
Hi
你好
I was in the neighborhood, I just wanna drop by
我在附近 就顺路来看看
You don’t use the front door anymore?
你什么时候开始不走前门了?
Ah…no!
啊… 不走了!
When is she coming over?
她什么时候过来?
Now, now
马上
Ok, I’ll just stay until she gets here
好吧 我呆到她来
Well she is…
好吧 她…
already here
已经来了
What?
什么?
Elaine
伊莲
Simone is not coming over tonight
西蒙妮今晚不会来
Or…or any other night
任何一个晚上都不会
I want you back, Elaine
我要你回到我身边 伊莲
I want you back too, Viktor
我也要你回到我身边 维克多
Viktor, wait, Viktor
维克多 等等 维克多
This is crazy, Viktor
这太疯狂了 维克多
We’re kidding, I can’t compete
我们在开玩笑 我没法
with Simone
和西蒙妮比
What woman can?
哪个女人可以?
I’d rather have you than Simone
我宁愿要你也不要西蒙妮
You’re so sweet, Viktor
你真好 维克多
No, but I can’t let you do that Make that kind of sacrifice, Viktor
不 但我不能让你这么做 这样投怀送抱 维克多
No, no
不 不
Kind of strange that I’ve stabbed people in the back and…
感觉有点奇怪我居然背叛了别人…
clawed and slept my way to where I am
靠献媚上♥床♥达到目的
You have? Well, it goes with the territory, but…
是吗? 虽说很正常 但是…
for some reason, I can’t betray Simone
出于某种原因 我不能背叛西蒙妮
I can’t, I don’t know There’s a goodness to her
我不能 我不知道 她很善良
Oh no. There’s nothing to her.
哦不 她什么也不是
Oh Viktor
哦 维克多
Viktor. You say that now
维克多 你现在这么说
In the morning, you would go back to her
到了早上 你会回到她身边
You would No
你会的 不
You would, Viktor
你会的 维克多
She’s gonna retire
她会退隐
She’ll never work again
她不会再工作
Of course she will
她当然会
Her public will demand it
她的影迷会要求的
Not if I don’t let her
如果我不让她做她就不会做
You? Yeah
你? 是的
How can you stop her?
你怎么阻止她?
I’m gonna tell you a secret now, Elaine
我现在告诉你一个秘密 伊莲
Simone isn’t a real person
西蒙妮不是一个真人
I invented her
我发明了她
Every actor is an invention, Viktor
每个演员都是一个发明 维克多
Look, you’re lucky she’s loyal enough to stay with you
瞧 你很幸运 她很忠诚能继续留在你身边
Maybe she’s staying out of … pity, who knows
也许她是出于… 同情才留下的 谁知道
I mean, she certainly doesn’t need you, Viktor
我是说 她的确不需要你 维克多
Listen, she’s thin air
听着 她只是空气
She’s pixels
她只是像素
What? Computer code molded by me
什么? 我塑造出来的计算机代码
from a mathematical equation.
用了一个数学方程式
I inherited it from a madman
我是从一个疯子那里继承下来的
How much you’ve had drinked, Viktor?
你喝了多少酒 维克多?
There is no Simone I’m Simone
没有西蒙妮 我就是西蒙妮
You’re Simone?
你是西蒙妮?
I’ve done the impossibles
我做了不可能做的事
I have recreated the infinite nuisances of a human being
我重现了人类以及人类灵魂的
and human soul
无穷细微变化
I have taken
我没用
Nothing
任何东西
And made it something
做出了一个东西
I have breathed life into a machine
我为一台机器注入了生命

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!