史瑞克的万圣游戏
滚出去
姜饼人的新娘
靴子旅店
巫师史莱克
跑啊
Run!
快逃命啊
Run for your life!
-滚开 滚开 -拿去
– Keep away! Keep away! – Take it!
都拿去
Take all of it!
妖怪把我的鞋抢走了
The monster took my shoe!
-糖 -好多糖 我喜欢吃糖
– Candy! – Treats. I love treats.
-费莉西娅 -爸爸
– Felicia. – Hi, Daddy.
拉那个胖小子那一下 干得好
That was a nice grip you had on that big fat kid.
法尔考 你很好地利用了牙齿
Farkle, excellent work with your teeth.
-弗格斯 宝贝 -爸爸爸爸
– Fergus, my lad. – Daddy, Daddy, Daddy.
你还得练练对时间的把握
We’re gonna have to work on your timing.
不过这是你们第一次万圣节 干的不错
All in all, not bad for your first Halloween.
他们成长得真快
They’re growing up so fast.
看看是哪个宝贝最先咬下来了一撮头发
And look who got her first clump of hair.
看到了吗 法尔考还抓了一只鞋
Did you see? Farkle got him in the ankle.
-弗格斯呢 -什么也没得着
– And what about little Fergus? – Nothing yet.
没关系的 宝贝
That’s all right, sweetie.
妈妈今年也没吓着人
Mama didn’t get a scare this year either.
没事 亲爱的 今晚还长着呢
Fear not, my love. The night is still young.
等等 谁把门敞着的
Hold the phone. Who left the door open?
也许里面有人
You don’t think that someone’s inside?
谁会蠢到闯进怪兽的房♥子
Now, who’d be stupid enough to break into an ogre’s house?
好怕怕啊 我都吓得不敢睡觉了
Terrifying. I don’t know how I’m gonna sleep now.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween, everyone.
你说过他们会被吓到的
You said this was gonna scare’em.
我费了好多心思在这套行头上
I worked hard on this costume.
说实话吧 史莱克
Admit it, Shrek.
你就一点儿都没被吓到吗
Weren’t you even a little bit scared?
驴子 怪兽是不会被吓到的
Donkey, ogres don’t get scared.
我们是负责吓人的
We do the scaring.
因此我们才是万圣节之王
And that’s why we’re the kings of Halloween.
我一定能找到什么方法
I bet we can find something
把你吓得屁滚尿流
that would scare the pants off of you.
那会把我吓到的
Which would scare me.
是吗 你有什么建议吗
Really? And what do you have in mind?
今晚整夜我们都讲鬼故事
All of us telling scary stories all night long.
不信你不害怕
There ain’t no way you won’t be scared!
没错 都是那种令人不寒而栗的故事
Yes. Stories to make your blood run cold.
-对 -让你心惊胆战
– Yeah. – Stories to terrify you.
没错
Yeah.
最后坚持留下的人
And whoever shall last through the night
就是万圣节之王
shall be named the king of Halloween.
-赞成 -双手赞成
– I accept. – We doubly accept.
还有谁想加入吗
Does anyone else want to join our little contest?
-我加入 -太棒了
– I’m in! – Ja, wunderbar!
好吧 我带孩子出去一下
Ok. I think I’m going to take the kids out
再吓唬些小孩儿玩儿
and terrify a few more trick-or-treaters.
一会儿见吗
Will I see you later?
-今晚还长着呢 -不给糖就捣蛋
– The night is young. – Trick or treat.
我先开始吧
I shall begin.
从前 在一个沉闷的子夜
Once upon a midnight dreary…
有一个生了白化病的疯子
There was this crazy albino guy with a hook,
住在镜子里 以钩子为武器
and he lived in a mirror.
一旦瞧上他哪怕一眼
And if you even looked at him,
你就会在装满冰块的浴缸里醒来
you’d wake up in bathtub full of ice
肾不翼而飞
with your kidneys gone.
等等 我可没说要在这儿比赛
Hold on. I didn’t say we were doing this here.
-怎么 -你定规矩 我挑地方
– What? – You name the terms, I name the place.
好吧 我们去哪
Ok, fine! Where we gonna do this?
杜洛克城♥堡♥
Castle Duloc?
有意思 史莱克
Very funny, Shrek.
这是法尔奎德国王的领地
But this is where Lord Farquaad lived.
没错 他也死在这里
Ja! Und died.
听说他的鬼魂还常常出没
I heard it’s haunted by his ghost.
如果你们都胆小如鼠不敢进去
If you’re all too scared to put on big boy pants and go in,
我就直接宣布胜利回家去好了
I’ll just claim my winnings and be on my way.
等一下
Wait a minute!
你要敢进去 我们就跟你走
We can last in there just as long as you can.
好啊 来吧
Fine. Come on then.
慢点儿走 史莱克
Hold on, Shrek.
这不是你的地盘
You can’t just go barging into
别在这种阴森森的地方大摇大摆的
some creepy spooky joint like you own the place.
为什么不呢 又没人拦着咱们
And why not? It’s not like there’s anyone here to stop us.
我有种说不清的感觉
I still don’t know about this, man.
这里充斥着一股 恐怖蜡像馆的气氛
You know, whole creepy house-of-wax vibe goin’ on in here.
看哪 这是你喜欢的东西 还记得吗
Look, it’s that little thingy you love so much. Remember?
杜洛克欢迎你 这里很诡异
Welcome to Duloc, it’s a creepy town.
曾经很古朴 现在很衰败
What was once pristine now is all run-down.
切下你的头 欢庆你的死
We will chop off your head and then laugh when you’re dead.
杜洛克真可怕
Duloc is a creepy place.
管它的呢 进来玩吧
Come on in, what the heck.
摔倒在地 脸被打破
Fall right down, break your face.
杜洛克 杜洛克
Duloc is, Duloc is,
杜洛克真可怕
Duloc is a creepy place!
-再来一遍吧 -不
– Let’s do that again! – No!
来吧 应该很有趣
Well, then. This ought to be fun.
有趣 就算是吧
Fun. Yeah, right.
我同意你 老大
I find myself agreeing with boss.
今晚一定会妙不可言
This looks to be a very entertaining evening.
我刚看出来你打扮成了什么
You know what? I just figured out what your costume is.
你就是个马屁精
You came as a kiss-up!
好了好了 大家都坐稳当了
All right, all right. Buckle up, everybody.
等我把你们吓得魂飞魄散
The quicker I scare the wits out of you lot,
就可以回家睡个舒服觉了
the sooner I can be home, cozy in my bed.
有谁已经准备好先讲了
Unless anyone else thinks they’ve got what it takes?
我 我 我有个好故事
Pick me, pick me! I have a scary story.
你又要讲被困在宠物乐园的事了 对吗
This isn’t the one about you getting trapped
一点儿也不吓人
in the petting zoo again, is it? ‘Cause that’s not scary.
如果你设身处地的想一下
Actually, if you look at it from my perspective…
匹诺曹 你知道吗 没人关心那些
Guess what, Pinocchio? No one cares!
准备好让他们回家吧 史莱克
Get ready to send these jokers home, Shrek,
我的故事是最棒的
’cause I’ve got a doozy.
而且绝非杜撰
And it’s all true.
那是一个狂风骤雨的黑夜
It was a dark and stormy night.
姜饼人
Gingy?
我的女朋友把我甩了
My girlfriend kicked me out.
原因就是我太自我中心啦什么的
You know, something about me being too into myself.
你自我吗 你多可爱呀
You? But you are so adorable.
是啊 我也一直跟她强调这一点
I know, that’s what I keep telling her!
我想要个好姑娘 松饼师
I need a good woman, Muffin Man.
我可以帮你 姜饼人
I can help you, Gingy.
这个怎么样
How about this one?
-我也不知道 -喜欢她对吗
– I don’t know. – You like her?
不喜欢 头发太奇怪了
No. Weird hair.
-这个怎么样 -太瘦了
– How about this one? – Too skinny.
不 不喜欢
No! Don’t like it!
好吧 这个怎么样
Ok. How about this one?
太好了 就是她了
Yes! That’s it!
完美的女人
She’s perfect.
我的梦中情人
The girl of my dreams.
等等 多加点糖
Wait. More sugar.
食谱上可没说加糖
But that is not the recipe.
相信我 松饼师 她一定要是个甜妞
Trust me, Muffin Man, this girl’s gotta be real sweet.
我想要个能永远爱我的人
I want someone who will love me forever.
姜饼人 我必须警告你
I must warn you, Gingy.
没有人做饼干会加这么多糖
No one has ever made cookies with this much sugar.
你在违背上天的意愿
You are tampering with forces far beyond your comprehension!
放到炉子里就好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!