The donkey ran.
但是当你在一个浇满黄油的盘子上
But how far can you run when you are on a plate covered in butter
身穿芭蕾舞裙 又能跑到哪去呢
wearing a pink tutu?
-不要 -你戴着宽边草帽
– No! – And a sombrero!
还穿着椰子胸罩
And a coconut brassiere!
马上就要被生吞活剥了
And about to be eaten alive!
不 不要 我宁可被烤饼吃掉
No! Please! Please, I’ll switch to pancakes.
从此驴子也消失在这个世界上
And the donkey was never seen again.
可是猫咪不知道在他身后
But what Puss didn’t know is that right behind him
出现了这世上他最惧怕的东西
was the one thing he feared more than anything else.
-不 不要这样 -就要
– No. you wouldn’t. – I would.
-你不能这么干 -我就这么干了
– You didn’t. – I did.
不 除了这个什么都行 不
No! Anything but that! No!
故事结束
The end.
我肯定你那是作弊
I’m pretty sure that’s cheating.
好使就行 不是吗
It worked, didn’t it?
下一个是谁
Who’s next in our little contest?
有谁看见老鼠一家了吗
Has anyone seen the mice?
我们到了吗
Are we there yet?
好了 我要讲一个真正可怕的故事
Ok. I think it’s time for a story that’s actually scary.
随便讲好了
Yeah, whatever.
给过你说话的机会了 现在听好
You had your chance. Now then.
一件无法解释的灵异事件
Something beyond comprehension
曾发生在一个小男孩身上
was happening to a little boy.
在某条街的某栋房♥子前
On this street, in this house.
出现了一个男人 他是最后的希望
A man had come as a last resort,
因为没有其他人敢接近那里
because no one else would go near the place.
听说你一直等待我的到来
I hear you’ve been expecting me.
-你就是 -没错 我就是
– You are the? – That’s right. I am
来看孩子的
the babysitter.
太好了 你终于来了
Yes, yes, thank goodness that you’ve come.
不知道我的儿子被什么附身了
My boy. I don’t know what’s gotten into him.
我从未见过那种东西
I’ve never seen anything like it.
相信我 老兄
Trust me, buddy.
我家里养着三个小怪兽呢
I’ve got three little ogres at home.
你这儿只是小事一桩
This will be a piece of cake.
爸爸
Father.
爸爸
Father!
-好了来吧 -我跟你说
– ok, then. – Look, I’m telling you.
这本书里的所有方法我都试过了 你看
I’ve tried every trick in the book. You see?
《育儿宝典》吗 算了吧
“Once Upon A Time-out”? Come on now.
一只鹅的话你也信
You’re gonna listen to a goose?
请留步 你不了解情况
Please. You don’t understand.
他就像被灵魂附体了一样
It’s like he’s two different people.
你的孩子缺的只是管教
What your kid needs is discipline,
不是什么神神叨叨的心理治疗
not a bunch of psychological mumbo-jumbo.
你只需走进房♥间 直视他的眼睛
You just gotta walk in there, look him in the eye,
告诉他谁是
and show him who’s…
你没有别的孩子了对吧
Please tell me he’s an only child.
我看出问题所在了
Well, here’s your problem.
他的脑袋没拧好
His head’s not screwed on right.
对着星星许个愿 你就会心想事成
When you wish upon a star, you get lots of stuff.
我只想要一个安静的夜晚
Well, I wish for a nice, quiet evening
你好好睡觉 我回去吃个夜宵
where you go to sleep and I raid the icebox.
-好啊 -别这样
– Ok. – No!
看 很简单的
See? that was easy.
就像我常说的 一个好的家长
It’s like I always say, when it comes to good parenting,
应该慈祥 但也要严格
You have to be fair but firm.
只要让他们知道你也不是好惹的
You just show’em that you mean business.
他又从床上起来了 对吧
And he’s out of bed again, isn’t he?
剪断线你就会好了
You never have this problem with sock puppets.
好了 到底是怎么回事
All right, what’s this all about?
有个声音
Voices.
什么声音
Voices?
在这里面 指挥着我的行动
In here, telling me what to do.
你的脑袋里面有个声音
You have voices inside your head.
时有时无
Sometimes.
那声音让你做些什么呢
And what kind of things do they tell you to do?
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
The early bird catches the worms!
这孩子发什么神经
What’s gotten into this kid?
你给我
You’re going to…
或许你应该给他唱首小曲
Maybe you sing him a little song.
你给我过来
Come here, you.
我看上去是那种会唱摇篮曲的人吗
Do I look like the kind of guy that knows a lullaby?
快唱
Sing!
摇篮摇摇 快睡觉觉
Lullaby and good night.
合上你那瘆人的大眼睛
Close your big creepy eyes.
你要睡着 我就溜走
If you sleep, away I’ll creep.
离开这里 捡条小命
And get out of here alive.
他要是不调皮捣蛋的话
You know, once you get past all the splinters and rope burns,
还挺可爱的
he’s actually kind of cute.
他跑哪去了
Now where did he go?
一鸟在手 胜似二鸟在林[多得不如现得]
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
我算大开眼界了
Now there’s something you don’t see every day.
把他弄走 把他弄走
Get him off! Get him off!
你给我回来
Come back here, you!
我无所畏惧
I regret nothing!
我这么年轻 还不至于生白蚁吧
I’m too young to have termites!
我可不是白蚁 匹诺曹 我是蟋蟀
I’m no termite, Pinocchio. I’m a cricket.
你就是那个总在我脑袋里的声音吗
You were the voice in my head this whole time?

That’s right.
在你脑瓜里灌输想法的就是我
I’m the one who was putting all those thoughts in your noggin.
我就是你的思想 只要你允许
I’m your conscience, and as long as you let me,
我永远都会是你的
I’ll always be your…
讲完了
The end.
那不是我 我脑袋里没生过虫子
That wasn’t me. I never had any bugs in my head.
大家可以作证
Ask anyone.
好啊 那就先问问你的思想吧
Ok, then. why don’t we start by asking your conscience.
到底谁是在作弊
Now who’s cheating?
驴子 看来就剩下你和我了
Well, Donkey, looks like it’s just you and me.
来吧 我不会被你吓住的
Go ahead. There ain’t nothing you can say that can scare me.
我想现在我们只需要
Well, I suppose there’s nothing left to do
在黑暗中坐着 静等鬼魂的到来
but sit here in the dark and wait for the ghost.
鬼魂 什么鬼魂
Ghost? What ghost?
当然是法尔奎德的鬼魂
Farquaad’s ghost, of course.
实际上如果我没记错的话
As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly,
他英年早逝你也脱不了干系
I believe you had a hand in his untimely demise.
那只是一次意外
That was an accident.
怪力乱神都是传说
And besides, all that ghost stuff is just an urban legend.
-你心知肚明 -是吗
– You know that. – Is it?
那只是风
Ok, ok, that’s… that’s just the wind.
驴子
Donkey!
很明显这风还知道我的名字
And apparently it knows my name.
真有意思 史莱克
That’s very funny, Shrek.
但我知道是你搞的鬼
But I know it’s you doing this.
驴子 我可是和你在一起啊
I’m standing right here with you, Donkey.
不可能 这个地方不会闹鬼
No way. This place is not haunted by a ghost.
当太阳升起的时候 我驴子就将是新的…
And when the sun comes up, Donkey will be the new king of…
他就在我后面是吧
It’s right behind me, isn’t it?
-驴子 -我的天
– Donkey. – My goodness!
这个骑士和这个夜晚都很值得纪念
Well, that’s what I’d call a “knight” to remember.
弄点饭吃吧 怎么样
What do you say we scare ourselves up some dinner?
要我说 带上孩子回家吧
I’d say grab the kids and let’s get going.
知道我们为什么是万圣节之王了吧
And that’s why we’re the kings of Halloween.
他一定被吓坏了
He was so scared.
没准一个月都看不见他了
You probably won’t see him for a month.
还有什么能恶作剧的东西吗
So, what else have you got in your bag of tricks?
我这还有7个鸡蛋
I’ve got seven eggs.
太棒了
Perfect.
我喜欢这个节日
I love this holiday.
漂亮

Very nice!
你们把我惹毛了
I am not happy!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!