爸爸
Nants ingonyama
华特迪士尼影片公♥司♥
出品
有头狮子出生了
Bagithi baba
是啊
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
一头狮子
Ingonyama
爸爸
Nants ingonyama
有头狮子出生了
Bagithi baba
是啊是啊
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
一头狮子
Ingonyama
我们去朝拜
Siyo nqoba
一头狮子
Ingonyama
一头狮子和一头豹子来到这片开阔地
Ingonyama nengw’ enamabala
一头狮子和一头豹子来到这片开阔地
Ingonyama nengw’ enamabala
一头狮子和一头豹子来到这片开阔地
Ingonyama nengw’ enamabala
一头狮子和一头豹子来到这片开阔地
Ingonyama nengw’ enamabala
生命伊始
From the day we arrive on the planet
眨眨眼睛 感受阳光
And, blinking, step into the sun
世间万物
There’s more to see
应接不暇
Than can ever be seen
未做之事
More to do
永无穷尽
Than can ever be done
人生旅程 充满惊喜
There’s far too much to take in here
要去体会
More to find
它的真谛
Than can ever be found
蓝色天际
But the sun rolling high
红日升起
Through the sapphire sky
大大小小
Keeps great and small
轮回过往
On the endless round
这就是生生不息
It’s the circle of life
循环不息
And it moves us all
经历失望与希冀
Through despair and hope
经历忠贞与爱意
Through faith and love
找准自己位置
Till we find our place
在这生命长河中
On the path unwinding
在这生命之环里
in the circle
生生不息
The circle of life
这就是生生不息
It’s the circle of life
循环不息
And it moves us all
经历失望与希冀
Through despair and hope
经历忠贞与爱意
Through faith and love
找准自己位置
Till we find our place
在这生命长河中
On the path unwinding
在这生命之环里
in the circle
生生不息
The circle of life
狮子王
命运真不公平
Life’s not fair, is it?
我呢 永远成不了国王了
You see, I… Well, I shall never be king.
而你 也永远见不到明天了
And you shall never see the light of another day.
你妈没教过你 别玩弄猎物吗
Didn’t your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?
你来干什么
What do you want?
我是来通知你 木法沙王就要到了
I’m here to announce that King Mufasa’s on his way,
今早仪式你缺席了
so you’d better have a good excuse
你最好找个理由解释解释
for missing the ceremony morning.
沙祖 瞧瞧
Oh, look, Zazu.
你害我丢了午餐
You’ve made me lose my lunch.
等国王来了 你何止丢掉午餐
You’ll lose more than that when the king gets through with you.
他生起气来比疝气的河马还恐怖
He’s as mad as a hippo with a hernia.
我好怕怕哦
I quiver with fear!
行了 刀疤 别这么看我
Now, Scar, don’t look at me that way.
救命
Help!
刀疤
Scar?
放了它
Drop him.
尊敬的陛下 您来的真是时候
Impeccable timing, Your Majesty.
这不是我大哥嘛 哪阵风把您吹来了
Why, if it isn’t my big brother descending from on high
纡尊降贵和我这平民厮混
to mingle with the commoners.
我和沙拉碧在辛巴的洗礼仪式上没看到你
Sarabi and I didn’t see you at the presentation of Simba.
是今天吗
That was today?
真是抱歉
I feel simply awful!
我给忘了
Must’ve slipped my mind.
你这滑头应该记得
Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is,
国王的弟弟本该位列首席
as the king’s brother, you should’ve been first in line!
这小毛球出生之前 我才是首席
Well, I was first in line, until the little hairball was born.
这小毛球是我儿子 是你未来的国王
That hairball is my son and your future king.
那我得好好练习下礼节
I shall practise my curtsy!
刀疤 不要背对着我[不理睬我 拒绝我]
Don’t turn your back on me, Scar.
错了 木法沙
Oh, no, Mufasa.
也许是你不该不理睬我
Perhaps you shouldn’t turn your back on me.
你是在挑衅吗
Is that a challenge?
息怒 息怒
Temper, temper.
我做梦也不敢向你挑衅啊
I wouldn’t dream of challenging you.
真遗憾 为什么
Pity. Why not?
要说头脑 我的确有狮子的智慧
Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion’s share.
但要说力量
But when it comes to brute strength,
恐怕我就拖狮子的后腿了
I’m afraid I’m at the shallow end of the gene pool.
家家都有本难念的经啊 陛下
There’s one in every family, sire.
我们家还不止一本
Two in mine, actually,
在特别场合总会出点岔子
and they always manage to ruin special occasions.
我该拿他怎么办
What am I going to do with him?
他是块做地毯的好材料
He’d make a very handsome throw rug.
沙祖
Zazu!
想想 那样的话 只要他脏了
And just think, whenever he gets dirty,
就可以把他拎出去打一打
you could take him out and beat him.
这就是辛巴
Simba.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
快 爸爸 该出发了 快醒醒
Come on, dad, we gotta go! Wake up!
不好意思
Sorry.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
你儿子醒了
Your son is awake.
日出之前 是你儿子
Before sunrise, he’s your son.
爸爸 快起来
Dad! Come on, Dad.
你答应过我的
You promised.
好好 我起来 起来
Okay, Okay. I’m up, I’m up.
太好了
Yeah!
辛巴 看
Look, Simba.
阳光所及的地方 都是我们的国土
Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
国王的统治就像太阳一样 有升有落
A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.
辛巴 有一天 我会随太阳一同落下
One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here
日出时 你会一同升起 成为新王
and will rise with you as the new king.
-这都属于我吗 -所有的一切
– And this’ll all be mine? – Everything.
阳光所及的地方
Everything the light touches.
那阳光到不了的地方呢
What about that shadowy place?
那里不属于我们
That’s beyond our borders.
你可千万别去 辛巴
You must never go there, Simba.
我以为国王能想做什么就做什么
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
国王可不能随心所欲
Oh, there’s more to being king
为所欲为
than getting your way all the time.
-国王还要干什么 -辛巴
– There’s more? – Simba…
世上万物和谐共存
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
国王就得理解这种平衡
As king, you need to understand that balance
并且尊重所有的生命
and respect all the creatures,
从满地爬的蚂蚁 到跳跃的羚羊
from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
但是爸爸 羚羊不是我们的食物吗
But, dad, don’t we eat the antelope?
没错 辛巴 我解释给你听
Yes, Simba, but let me explain.
我们死后 身体化为草地
When we die, our bodies become the grass,
而羚羊以草为食
and the antelope eat the grass.
我们在生命循环中紧密相连
And so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
-早上好 陛下 -早上好 沙祖
– Good morning, sire! – Good morning, Zazu.
来给您作一下晨间报告
Checking in with the morning report.
说吧
Fire away.
蜜蜂的嗡嗡声
Well! The buzz from the bees
为豹子一家带来一点困扰

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!