你就不这么说了对吧
You’d be saying something different, wouldn’t you?
伙伴们 没关系的
Guys. It doesn’t matter.
哦 你还在这
Oh, right.
-我需要你们的帮助 -是跟冰川有关吗
-I need your help. -Is it about a glacier?
不 但这算是一个秘密
No. But it’s kind of a secret.
我不想让所有人都知道
I don’t want everybody to know.
我确定这个纽扣会管用 不过我们还缺几个
I’m pretty sure these buttons will work, but we’re going to need more of them.
我们可以用橡树果壳代替
Aye, unless we use a couple of acorn caps.
不错 好主意
Right! Good idea.
哇 柯兰科在哪
Whoo! Now where is that Clanky?
哦 我在这呢
Oh, yes, I’m right here.

Oh!
我没告诉所有人哦
I didn’t tell everybody.
除了福恩 罗 希尔 黛丝 还有维迪雅
Just Fawn, Ro, Sil, Dess, and Vidia.
你有个仙子跟你一模一样
So, there’s another you.
-维迪雅 -是的
-Vidia! -Yeah.
我有个孪生妹妹
I’ve got a sister.
我说的吧
I told you!
太牛了
Bust my bonnet.
-好神奇 -太不可思议了
-Amazing! -It’s fantastic!
真不敢相信这是真的
I can’t believe this is happening.
你怎么知道的
But how?
她们生来就带着相同的笑模样
They were born of the same laugh!
把你跟我和波波说的告诉她们 小叮当
Tell them, Tink, what you told me and Bobble.
她叫佩里温可
Her name’s Periwinkle.
她是霜冻仙子 她真是好厉害
She’s a Frost Fairy, and she’s just amazing.
我在制♥作♥这个机器 能让她来这儿见你们
I’m making this machine so she can come here and meet you all,
然后我们就去克莱瑞恩女王那
and after that we’ll go straight to Queen Clarion!

Oh…
你想过吗
Um, have you thought this through?
“克拉瑞恩女王好 见见这个我偷越边界遇见的冬岛仙子”
“Hi, Queen Clarion. Meet the Winter Fairy I smuggled over the border.”
维迪雅
Vidia!
克莱瑞恩女王要是知道我们怎么找到彼此
When Queen Clarion hears how we found each other,
而且我们是孪生姐妹
and that we’re sisters,
她会改变米罗利国王的规矩的
she will change Lord Milori’s rule.
她当然会
Oh, of course she will.
她不会把你跟亲生妹妹分开
She’d never want you to be apart.
这就像你心爱的东西失而复得一样
It’s like you found the perfect lost thing.
我绝不会失去她
And I’m never going to lose her.
好了 开始干活吧
Well, then, let’s get to work!
告诉我们该干什么
Just tell us what to do.
好的
Great!
我们需要把轮子放在这
Okay. We need to place that wheel right here.
明白 小叮当
Got you, Tink.
来把那个撑起来
And let’s get that propped up over there.
我好有修补的天赋
I feel so tinkery.
-柯兰科 波波 -等等
-Clank, Bobble… -Wait, wait.
底座完成了
Finish up the chassis?
当然
Exactly.
-快来 柯兰科 -波波
-Come on, Clanky! -Bobble!
说不定咱俩是兄弟 很有可能
Perhaps you and I are brothers! It’s possible.
我们看起来这么像
We look almost exactly alike.
没人发现你吧
Anyone see you?

No.
我真不敢相信我们在偷越边界
I can’t believe we’re doing this!
东西带来了么
So, did you bring it?
带了
Yes.
小心树枝
Watch the branch.
小心 向右靠点
Careful. More to the right.
严重声明 无论如何 我们不该这么做
For the record, we shouldn’t be doing this, whatever it is we’re doing.
你要的 一大块冰
As ordered. One big block of ice.
由我们的居民冰冻仙子提供
Courtesy of our resident Glacier Fairy.

Hey.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
很好
It’s perfect!
你确定她不会把你引到陷阱里
Uh, are you sure she’s not luring you into a trap?
哦 这是
Oh! It’s one of those…
我们不该做的事
Things we shouldn’t be doing?
这是造雪机器
It’s a snowmaker!
可以造雪
It makes snow!
这是你通往仙子世界温暖地区的门票
Yep, this is your ticket to the warm side of Pixie Hollow.
等一下
Wait a second.
太疯狂了 你甚至不知道那玩意是否好用
This is crazy! You don’t even know if this thing works!
好用 放心吧
Oh, it works, all right.
是 我们自♥制♥的
Aye, we made it ourselves.
当然是你们自♥制♥的 咱们回去吧
Of course you did. Just walk away.
这该怎么运作
How does it work?
伙伴们
Guys?
拉一下
Pull.
把这个转一圈
Move this around here.
或许你们可以朝两边让让
You might want to step aside for this part.
哈 他们是认真的
Ha! They’re serious.
雪花
Snow!
哇哦
Wow.
你做到了 你真的做到了
You did it! You actually did it!
哦 真冷
Ooh! It’s cold.
所以
So?

Hmm.
快 去吧
Go, go on.
享受去吧 亲
Live it, man.
哇啊
Whoa!
欢迎 温可小姐
Welcome, Miss Winkle.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 你的旅途从秋森林开始
All righty! Your tour begins with the Autumn Forest.
下一站是春季广场
Next it’s a quick stop in Springtime Square.
最终的目的地是 仙尘之树
And finally, the Pixie Dust Tree,
正如你所知道的那样 是仙子们的生命起源之地
which, as you know, makes all fairy life possible.
也是你将要见到女王陛下的地方
Aye, that’s where you’ll be meeting her majestiness, the queen.
女王
The queen?
他们要去见女王
They’re going to see the queen!
她很开明
She’s very wise.
如果我们告诉她我们是孪生姐妹
And if we tell her we’re sisters,
他会改变米罗利陛下的规矩的
she’ll change Lord Milori’s rule.
真激动人心
That is so exciting!
帮我问好 或者致敬 或者其他什么
Say hi for me, or curtsy, or whatever it is you do.
-好的 -给我带个橡树果实回来 要大的
-Sure. -And bring me back an acorn. A big one!
-你先请 -谢谢
-After you. -Thank you.

Bye!
真不敢相信我能得到一颗橡树果实
I can’t believe I’m going to get an acorn!
终于啊 太激动了
Finally! That is so exciting!
哇哦
Wow.
当我们以为生活再美好不过时
Just when we thought life couldn’t get much better.
一个我们从未想过的愿望 变成了现实
A wish we never knew we made came true.
我们被迫分离的世界再次聚首
Worlds that were apart have come together.
-她来了 -她真有冬天的风格
-There she is! -She’s so wintery.
无论冬夏我们都是朋友
We’ll be friends no matter what the weather.
真激动人心
This is so exciting!
等信♥号♥♥
Wait for the signal.
在这里我们一起等待奇迹的发生
Wait until you see the wondrous things that we can do here with you.
好了 佩里计划正式启动
That’s it. Operation Periwinkle in effect.
我们在你身旁
We’re on your side.
让我们一起前行
Let’s take this ride
一起面对这个世界
And together we’re facing the world.
做前所未有的事
Doing things nobody’s done before.
再高大的分界线
And the great divide.
也不再那么分明
Doesn’t seem so wide
蝴蝶
Butterflies!
惊喜
Surprise!
哇 这都是你的朋友做的
Oh! Your friends did all this?
他们想要给你个惊喜
They wanted to surprise you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!