大家好 这是佩里温可 我妹妹
Everyone, this is Periwinkle, my sister.
真激动人心
This is so exciting.
-哦 天呐 -真令人难以置信
-Oh, wow! -Can you believe it?
你好 很高兴见到你
Hello. It is nice to meet you.
我是罗塞塔 这是
I am Rosetta. This is…
她是冬岛仙子 又不是外星人
She’s a Winter Fairy. She’s not from the moon.
好吧 我知道 我只是太激动
Oh, right. I know, I know. I’m just so excited!
真高兴见到你们大家
It’s great to meet all of you.
这真是历史性的一刻 你们俩确实是双胞胎
This is so remarkable! You two are sisters!
是啊 给你个精灵之间的小建议
Yeah. A little fairy-to-fairy advice.
小叮当有时很难相处啊
Tink can be tricky to get along with at times.
是啊 你就是狗嘴里吐不出象牙
Yeah. Look who’s talking.
真难以相信你真的过来了
We can’t believe you’re over here!
那 你够冷吗
So… Are you cold enough?
够 冷的刚刚好
Yeah. It’s perfect.

Oh!

Aw!
哦 我差点忘了
Oh, I nearly forgot.
这是给你的 它叫长春花 是你名字的象征
This is for you. It’s called a periwinkle. Also.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会一直保存它的
I’ll keep it forever.
看啊
Look at that!
这是霜结术
It’s frost.
她和朋友们经常在冰霜森林里联♥系♥ 你们快见识下
She and her friends practice in the Frost Forest. You should see it!
噢 你们该见见小叮当滑冰
Oh, you should see Tink on ice skates.
她是个天才
She’s a natural.
那是多亏了你那些遗失之物
It’s only because you had that lost thing.
-呃 她也收集遗失之物 -对
-Uh, she collects lost things, too? -Yeah!
你们俩真像
You guys are so alike.
是的
I know.
连我们的翅膀都一样 这就是为什么它们会闪闪发亮
Even our wings are identical. That’s why they sparkled.
-给她们看看 -我感觉不太
-Let’s show them. -I don’t feel so…
噢 佩里温可
Oh! Periwinkle!
她怎么了
Is she all right?
估计她太热了
I think she’s getting a little too hot.
我的翅膀 我感觉不到它们了
My wings, I can’t feel them.
它们太热了
I think they’re too warm.
看 造雪机
Oh, the snowmaker!
冰都用完了
It’s running out of ice!
我们必须送她回边界
We have to get her back to the border!
小叮当 还去见女王吗
Tink, what about the queen?
没时间了
There’s no time.
柯兰科 抓些冰来 帮她的翅膀冷却下
Clank, grab some ice. We’ll wrap her wings.
当心点 温柔点 放轻松
Be careful. Gentle. Easy.
好 出发 快
Okay. Let’s go. Hurry!
用力 用力
All together. All together.
用力
All together.

Hurry!
我们能办到
We can do this!
要快
Hurry!
加油 加油 加油
Go, go, go!
别急 就快到了
Hold on. We’re almost there.
快 冰要没了
Hurry! It’s nearly out of ice!
没多远了
Not much further.
别担心 就要到了
Don’t worry. We’re almost there.
我们快到了 马上就到了
We’re going to make it. We’re going to make it!
让我帮你解开
Let me help you.
对不起 真对不起
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
拜托 能帮帮她吗
Please, can you help her?
小叮当
Tink.
慢慢地 竖起翅膀 让冷气包围它们
Gently. Lift your wings. Let the cold surround them.
好了 你的翅膀没事了
You’re okay. Your wings are okay.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
这就是我们不能越过边界的原因
This is why we do not cross the border.
不 能越过 只要有更大块的冰
No, it could’ve worked! We just needed a bigger piece of ice!
多久会融化 你的翅膀差点就碎了
And when that was gone? Your wings could have broken.
并没碎 我很好 多亏了他们
But they didn’t. I’m fine. Thanks to them.
规则是用来保护你们的 对不起
The rule is there to protect you. I’m sorry.
你们俩不能再见了
You two may never see each other again.
噢 不要这样 我们互为一体
Oh, please don’t do this. We belong together.
我们是孪生姐妹
We’re sisters.
我们带着一样的笑出生
We were born of the same laugh.
但你们没能保证各自都安全
All the more reason you should want to keep each other safe.
回去吧
Return home.
来吧 小叮当 我们回家
Come on, Tink. Let’s go home.

No!
米罗利国王 你定的规则不能将我俩分开
Lord Milori, your rule will not keep us apart.
小叮当
Tinker Bell.
不是米罗利陛下定的规则 是我定的
This is not Lord Milori’s rule. It’s mine.
克莱瑞恩女王
Queen Clarion?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你该去更冷的地方待着
You should get deeper into the cold.
回到山的北边
Back to the north side of the mountain.
说到闪光 可以断定
Speaking of sparkling, we can conclude
它呈绕中心螺形旋转
that it spreads in a spiral and circles the center.

Oh!
你好吗
Hello?
你好
Hello?
佩里
Peri?
克莱瑞恩女王 为什么
Queen Clarion. Why?
小叮当
Tinker Bell.
很久以前 仙子世界刚建立不久
Long ago, when Pixie Hollow was very young,
两只仙子相遇并相爱
two fairies met and fell in love.
一只是冬岛仙子
One of them was a Winter Fairy…
另外一只来自温暖地带
nd the other was from the warm seasons.
他们相互倾心
The two fairies were enchanted with each other.
每个日落西沉之时 他们相约在
And every sunset, they met at the border…
春季与冬季的交界
where Spring touches Winter.
当他们相爱越深 希望能一直在一起
But as their love grew stronger, they wished to be together…
相伴相知之际
and share each other’s worlds.
他们漠视危险穿越边界
So they disregarded the danger and crossed.
其中一只的翅膀碎了
One of them broke a wing.
无法修复
For which there is no cure.
从那以后 克莱瑞恩女王宣布
From that day forward, Queen Clarion decreed
精灵们不能再越过边界
that fairies must never again cross the border.
我也同意我们两界
And I agreed that our two worlds
永远分隔
should forever remain apart.
那两只精灵呢
And the two fairies?
最后怎样了
What happened to them?
必须分离
They had to say goodbye.
我们看见雪了
We saw the snow.
克莱瑞恩女王 不太对劲
Queen Clarion, something’s wrong!
温度似乎在骤降
The temperature, it seems to be plummeting!
木槿花已经开始休眠了
The hibiscus are halfway to hibernation!
停 停 大臣们 莫恐慌
Now, now, ministers, let’s not panic.
完全正确
Absolutely right.

Snow!

Heave!

Ho!
-一 -二
-Heave! -Ho!
再用点力 柯兰科
Put your muscle into it, Clanky!
我在用力 波波
I’m trying, Bobble!
怎么了 机器怎么会在那
What happened? How did this get here?
不知道 叮当小姐 但它卡得相当深
We don’t know, Miss Bell, but it’s stuck real good!
可 没几分钟就制♥造♥了这么多雪
Aye, and it’s making that thing bigger by the minute!
伙伴们 这里
Guys, down here!
-过来 -来了
-Come on! -Got it!
准备 推
Okay, push!
用力 一起用力
All together. All together!
马上就好
Upsy-daisy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!