Yeah.
我想给你讲一个故事 这个故事有很多奇妙之处
I have a story for you, it’s full of advantages.
我很乐意听听
I’d like that.
谢谢你
Thanks.
第一个奇妙之处是 在故事的结尾
The first advantage is at the end of the story.
故事并未结束 它落入了一个洞里
It doesn’t finish, it falls in a hole.
于是故事又从中间重新开始了
And the story starts again halfway.
另一个奇妙之处 也是最奇妙的
The other advantage, and the biggest,
就是 你可以在故事发展过程中 改变它的进程
is that you can change course along the way…
如果你允许我 如果你给我时间
If you let me. If you give me time.
你想要多长时间都行
All the time you want.
接着写求你
Go on, please.
以后再写
To be continued.
发生什么事了? 为什么你这么晚回来?
What happened? Why are you so late?
我的老板请我吃晚饭
My boss invited me to dinner.
他想我尝一道新菜
He wanted me to try a new dish.
你给他机会了?
Did you screw him?
什么?
What?
你和他上♥床♥了?
Did you go to bed with him?
没错 你猜对了
That’s right, you guessed it.
那怎么样呢?
And how was it?
-说给我听听 -不行
-Tell me about it. -No.
你先说
You first.
到底怎么了?
What’s going on?
你出什么问题了?
What’s your problem?
我有好久都不知你在做什么
I lost track of you ages ago.
你还是活的吗!
You’re not alive!
这是你跟他第一次吗?
Was it the first time with him?
第二次
The second.
第一次是在我们遇到之前
The first was before we met.
或者 在被要求之前我应该说出来吗?
Or should I say before I proposed?
所以这不算数
So it doesn’t count.
你以前应该告诉我
You could have told me before.
好吧我是应该
Yeah, I could have.
那今天呢?
And today?
好了
Well…
那也不算数
It doesn’t count, either.
我在说谎
It’s a lie.
但是我们要结束了
But we came close.
怎样结束?
How close?
是你停止还是他?
Did you stop or did he?
你和我的关系停止怎么样?
What about you stopping with me?
洛伦佐 你爱我吗?
Lorenzo, do you love me?
我要你现在就说出来
I need to hear you say it right now.
是的 爱的非常深
Yes. Deeply.
超过爱我自己 但我失去了
More than myself. But I’m lost.
那让我来帮帮你
Then let me help you.
你不需要承受这些
You don’t deserve this.
为什么不? 我是你的女朋友
Why not? I’m your girlfriend
而且我爱你超过爱我自己
and I love you more than myself.
来吧 这很明显的 你使我的生命枯涸了
Come on, it’s obvious. You’re draining my life away.
我要尽我所能来挽回 来接受我自己
I’m doing all I can to get back, and accept myself,
但是如果我做不到
but if I can’t,
那就别等我了
don’t wait for me.
我也不会了
I wouldn’t, either.
你发生什么事了?
What happened to you?
贝伦 我是埃琳娜
Belen, it’s Elena.
你好吗?
How are you?
这儿真得很热
It’s real hot here.
为什么不出来走走? 大海会让你觉得好些的
Why don’t you come out? The sea will do you good.
整个夏天我都会出租宾馆
I have a guesthouse for the whole summer.
八月份我会空出一个楼上的房♥间
I’ll have a room free in August. Upstairs.
我最好的房♥间 你在床上就能看到日落
My best room. You’ll watch the sunset
还可以带什么人来 如果你想
from your bed. Bring someone if you want.
那么好?
Well?
事实上 我是很想去一个小岛上
The truth is, I’d love to visit an island…
和某个人一起
with someone.
那就这样吧
Then that’s it.
-但是这很困难 -很困难?
-It’s difficult, Elena. -Difficult?
这毫无牵挂 把所有的烦恼抛在脑后
Nothing is here. All the bad’s left behind.
-只带着好心情 -好的
-Just bring along the good. -Right.
好心情优先
The good up front.
我真得很想见到你
I really want to see you,
但这儿
but here.
我不想失去联♥系♥
I don’t want to lose touch.
告诉我 你会来
Say you’ll come.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应
I promise.
我会尽量
I’ll try.
再见
Good bye.
原谅我 露茜亚 我要结束这一切
Forgive me, Lucia. I’ve got to end this.
我要一次杀死他们所有人
I’m going to kill them for once and for all.
他们所有人
Both of them.
马上
Right now.
如果你不打算当一个作家了 那你必须
If you’ve stopped being a writer,
解释为什么
you have to explain why.
你在隐瞒自己
You’re holding back.
如果你不告诉我
If you don’t tell me,
我永远都不会原谅你!
I’ll never forgive you!
你听到了吗? 永远!
You hear me? Never!
我不能谈这些
I can’t talk like this.
交谈?
Talk?
你是一个 不想和别人交谈的人
You’re the one who won’t talk.
你把所有的事情都藏在心里
You keep it all inside.
你不想让我帮你
You won’t let me help you.
所有的事都是你的
Everything’s you.
我被丢在角落里
I’m crumpled up in the corner.
看来
Look.
你的意思是 你要独自生活
You were meant to live alone
然后独自承受
and to suffer alone.
然后再把你自己弄得他妈的疯狂 这我真不能理解
And to drive yourself fucking crazy, which I don’t understand.
你有病 洛伦佐
You’re sick, Lorenzo.
病来自你自身根深蒂固 和其它都没关系
Sick of yourself, of your own standards and nothing else.
那是来自你那该死的秘密!
Of your fucking secrets!
你让我在你的周围 但却隐在黑暗中
You keep me around, but in the dark.
因为我的抱怨对你无关紧要
Because my complaints don’t count.
因为你根本不关心
Because you don’t give a fuck
我有什么事
what happens to me.
你自己的问题这么深
Your troubles are so deep,
我真♥他♥妈♥的愚蠢
I’m fucking stupid,
因为 所有你关心的 只是我是否和我的老板有染
and all you care about is if I screw my boss or not.
我累极了
I’m exhausted.
是你让我胡扯这些的
You’re driving me nuts.
我上班要迟到了
I’ll be late to work.
好好享受你的洞穴吧
Enjoy your hole.
让你自己腐烂发霉吧
Have fun rotting by yourself.
你看我从来也没有
Look, I’ve never been this
对任何人这样说过话
mean to anyone.
这是最后一次 我容忍♥自己这么讲话
It’s the last time I’ll let myself talk like this.
是要求我 不是对你
It’s for me, not you.
就是这样
That’s right.
是时候考虑我自己了
It’s time to think of myself,
考虑我自己的需要
of my own needs.
以为看来我们之间 没什么希望了
Because I see no future with you.
露茜亚!
Lucia!
到这儿来 躺在我旁边
Come over here and lie next to me.
放松 露茜亚
Relax, Lucia.
让泥浆吸收掉所有的污物
Let the mud absorb all the bad.
一会儿它们就会在海里被洗掉
Later it’ll wash away in the sea.
我不想做♥爱♥
I don’t want sex.
我还没准备好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!