Well…
有什么不妥吗?
Is something wrong?
是的
Yes.
告诉我吧
Tell me.
现在?
Now?

Yes.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
露茜亚
Lucia.
我叫洛伦佐
I’m Lorenzo.
我知道 我认识你
I know. I know you.
我看你的小说
I read your novel.
看过很多次 而且
Many times, and…
别的我什么也看不下
I can’t read anything else.
你的小说紧紧抓着我的心
It grabbed me inside
不肯放手
and won’t let go.
可是
But…
我也一直在跟踪你
I’ve also followed you.
我一见到你
When I see you
便想跟在后面
I like to follow behind
看看你去哪里
and see where you go,
秘密地跟着你
in secret.
我知道你住在哪里
I know where you live.
就在附近
It’s nearby.
有时
And sometimes
我在这里见过你 你认得我吗?
I see you here. Do you recognize me?

No.
我是侍应生
I’m a waitress
就在那间餐厅
in that restaurant.
你从没进去过
You’ve never come in.
我老板很好人
My boss is fine.
他是个好厨师
He’s a good cook.
但他想跟我同居
But he wants to live together,
事实上
and the truth is,
我真的很高兴
I was really glad.
因为
Because…
我觉得有人需要我
I felt needed.
而我甚至喜欢他
And I even like him.
因此
So…
我决定了
I’ve decided…
什么?
What?
我真正想同居的人 是你
The person I really want to live with is you.
不是因为你孤单
It’s not that you’re lonely.
而是因为 我完全爱上了你
I’m completely in love with you.
如痴如狂 你应该看得出来
Madly, as you can see.
你真勇敢
You’re so brave.
是的
Yeah.
完了 我总算试过了
And it’s over. I tried.
你开心吗?
Did you enjoy that?
你要走的话请随便
Feel free to leave.
你还有什么别的想要吗?
Is there anything else you want?

Yes.
同居之后 假以时日
With time, living together,
你终会爱上我的 一定会
you’ll end up falling in love with me, of course.
我想我刚刚已经爱上你了
I think I just did.
我们去喝个痛快 庆祝吧
Let’s go get drunk and celebrate.
你家的灯光
What pretty lights you have
真美
at home.
你想像不到我有多快乐
I’m so happy. You can’t imagine.
来吧 把我的衣服脱♥光♥
Go ahead and undress me.
原谅我 洛伦佐
Forgive me, Lorenzo.
我不习惯顺利
I’m not used to things working out.
你可以对我为所欲为
Do whatever you want to me.
你开始 好吗?
You start, okay?
一丝阳光
A ray of sunshine…
将你的爱带给我
Brought your love to me…
慢慢来
Slowly.
柔情蜜意一点 我们才刚开始
With love. We’re just starting.
像这样 这样可以持久一些
Like that. So it lasts longer.
我要死了 我要死了!
I’m dying, I’m dying!
我的爱人!
My love!
我要死了!
I’m gonna die!
美味极了 洛伦佐
It’s delicious, Lorenzo.
等你尝过我的鱼再说吧
Wait until you try the fish.
我身边总是有出色的厨师
I’ve always been around good cooks.
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
虽然我老板也不常在我身边了
Though my boss isn’t around much anymore.
我婆婆就是
My grandmother, yes.
她的拿手家乡菜
With her home cooking…
是专为我而泡制的
just for me.
我六岁时搬去跟她一起住
I moved in with her when I was six.
她说我父母和哥哥
She said my parents and brother had opened a newsstand in heaven
在天堂开了一个报纸档
in front of the angel school.
就开在天使学校门口
And a bookshop.
他们在村里的报纸档收入微薄
Their stand in the village never paid much.
他们三个在车祸中死了
The three of them were killed in a car crash.
我那可怜的婆婆
And my poor grandmother two years ago…
两年前才告诉我真♥相♥
told me the whole story.
我仍然相信那个故事
I still believe it.
我一向喜欢擅长说故事的人
I always liked people who tell good stories.
我信任他们
I trust them.
是你妈妈教你煮菜的吗?
Did your mother teach you to cook?
不 我年幼时 她就离开我爸爸了
No. She left my dad real quick, when I was young.
我负责煮饭给他吃
I had to cook for him.
直到他 被刺死那天为止
Until one day he got stabbed.
我也许是个蹩脚的厨师
I may be a shitty cook,
但是个出色的侍应啊
but I’m a great waitress.
我有相机
I have a camera.
来场脱衣舞 怎么样?
How about a striptease?
现在就来 无须起身
Right now, without getting up.
条件是 等会轮到你表演
-If you do one later. -You wouldn’t.
我有你正想要的东西
I’ve got just what you want.
噢 我怎么知道
Oh, how I knew…
我有你正想要的东西
I’ve got just what you want.
我怎么知道 我有你正想要的东西
Oh, how I knew… I’ve got just what you want.
包在我身上
It’s all been taken care of,
洛伦佐
Lorenzo…
洛伦佐 我的爱人
Lorenzo, my love.
我受不了啦
I can’t take anymore.
这么多的爱会杀死我
So much love will kill me.
我要死了!
I’m dying!
我要死了!
I’m dying!
不要叫 这没什么大不了!
Don’t scream, it’s no big deal!
用力推
Push.
对了 再用力一点
That’s it, a little more.
出来了
Here it comes.
再用力一点
A little more.
出来了
Here it comes.
我去叫爸爸
I’ll get the dad.
好的 谢谢你
Yes, please.
明白了吧? 叫不叫也没分别
You see? Shouting makes no difference.
外面没有人
There’s no one there.
不要紧 我女儿会帮我找他的
It’s all right, my little girl will help me find him.
你试过
Have you ever…
跟别的女孩子
with another girl…
有更精彩的性经验吗?
had better sex?
没有
No.
从实招来啊
Tell me the truth.
也许 偶然试过一次吧
Maybe on an isolated occasion.
但那是不同的
But it’s different.
在那个岛上吗?
Isolated on the island, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!