She met this amazing guy
他本来是个顾客 她爱上了他
who was a client, and fell for him.
现在我们三个人一起住
Now we live together.
他叫她不要再做了
He retired her.
听起来不错
Sounds nice.
他很好人
He’s the sweetest guy.
心胸广阔
He has the biggest heart ever.
而且英俊
And he’s handsome.
他真的很性感
He’s really sexy.
你也喜欢他吧?
You like him, too?
我?
Me?
为什么? 你看得出来吗?
Why? Can you tell?
你非常喜欢他吗?
You like him a lot?
算了 别谈这个了
Okay, drop it.
你会跟他做♥爱♥吗?
Would you do him?
不! 他是我妈妈的情人啊
No! He’s my mother’s lover.
可怜的妈妈 就这么一次恋爱
Poor thing, she’s in love for once.
你觉得他喜欢你吗?
Do you think he likes you?
若他主动 而你妈妈又不知道呢?
If he offered, and your mom never found out?
只此一次 作为一个试探
Just once, as a test.
试探?
A test, right?
这是我俩之间的秘密
This is between you and me.
只此一次?
Just once?
对呀 为什么不可以?
Yeah. Why not?
因为 我不知道 我希望
Because.
我永远不会遇上这种试探
I don’t know… I hope I never get put to the test.
然而 她令他遇上这种试探
But she put him to the test.
一天早上 她妈妈去了购物
One morning when her mother was shopping,
她在淋浴 故意不把门关上
she took a shower and left the door open.
那几乎发生了
It almost happened.
什么事几乎发生?
What did?
试探 跟安东尼
The test with Antonio.
告诉我吧
Tell me about it.
昨晚 他们就寝之后
Last night, when they went to bed,
我播了我妈妈其中的一部电影
I put one of my mom’s movies on.
那很奇怪 可是
It’s strange, but…
见到她跟人做♥爱♥令我欲♥火♥焚身
seeing her in action gets me hot.
于是你自渎
You masturbated.
你总是猜中
You always guess.
我趁着他们睡了 从她房♥间
I took one of her dildos
拿了她的一个假阳♥具♥
from her room while they slept.
我赤♥裸♥躺在沙发上
I lay naked on the sofa,
在黑暗中
in the dark,
在电视机面前
in front of the TV.
我开始模仿她做♥爱♥的动作
I started copying her sexual positions.
欲♥火♥令他俩死去活来
Their lust almost killed them.
他捂住了她的嘴
He covered her mouth
那样她的母亲就不会吵醒了
so her mother wouldn’t wake up.
我们决定不告诉我妈妈
We decided not to tell my mom.
并且再也不做了
And to never do it again.
我答应 安东尼 我会给自己找个男朋友
I promised, Antonio, I’d find myself a boyfriend right away
这样就会有人陪我一起玩了
so I’d have someone to play with.
这儿 我把我妈妈借给你几天
Here, I’ll loan you my mom for a couple days.
我因为你而自♥慰♥
I masturbated because of you,
却想着他而结束
but ended up thinking of him.
但我们没有做♥爱♥
But we didn’t do it.
我甚至不确定我看到他了
I’m not even sure I saw him.
我只是感觉到了他
I just felt him.
从后面窥视着我
Spying on me from behind.
至少我这样想
At least I think so.
多好啊!
How nice!
你还从来没用这种方式欢迎过我
You never greet me this way anymore.
我应该每晚早点儿回来
I should get home early every night.
你妈妈很伟大
Your mom was great.
她是个彻底的演员
Quite an actress.
看完了吗?
You got off?
是的
Yes.
好像我曾在
If only I’d seen you
墙上的洞里看到的是你
through a hole in the wall.
你是贝伦的男朋友吗?
Are you Belen’s boyfriend?
你希望他是吗?
Would you like him to be?
是的当然啦
Yeah, sure.
那就这样吧
Then that’s that.
我今晚得住在
I have to sleep at Luna’s tonight.
卢娜家 她父母要出去
Her parents are going out.
我想请问 我的男朋友能独自前来吗
I can ask if my boyfriend can come along.
她真得很酷
She’s really cool.
那她叫什么?
What’s her name?
埃琳娜
Elena.
好吧
Well,
我只希望见到你和卢娜 不见别人
I’d prefer just to see you and Luna, no one else.
为什么男朋友要来?
Why the boyfriend?
他们不能等吗?
Can’t they wait?
她特地请我帮忙 也许他们没法再等了
She asked me as a special favor. Maybe they can’t.
-他们会做♥爱♥ -那对他们有好处
-They’ll fuck. -Good for them.
我们甚至还不知道他是谁 就让他在我们床上?
We don’t even know him. And in our bed?
你只喜欢你的狗
You’re just like your dog.
男朋友 门是开着的
Hi, boyfriend. The doors are open.
对他好点儿 不然我就把你绑住了
Be nice to him or I’ll have you fixed.
你听懂了吗?
You hear me?
很美味
Delicious.
你是个好厨师
You’re a great cook.
那么你是干什么的?
And what do you do?
你不想告诉我?
You won’t tell me?
我以后会发现的
I’ll find out later.
我想喝水
I want some water.
在我碰到卢娜之前 我想我不会要小孩的
Before I met Luna, I thought I’d never have kids.
难到你不希望有一个 像她这样的女儿吗?
Wouldn’t you want a daughter like her?
当然想
Of course.
对我来说
To me…
你始终会在我心中 占第一位
you’ll always be my first.
那对你呢?
And to you?
第一 而且唯一
The first and only.
我能看电视吗?
Can I watch TV?
现在晚了该睡觉了
It’s late, go to bed.
那洛伦佐陪我进去
If Lorenzo tucks me in.
你得带我去
You’ll have to show me where.
亲一下?
And a kiss?
-你会讲故事吗? -当然了 那是我的工作
-Can you tell stories? -Of course, that’s my job.
你知道那个小岛吗 离月亮最近的?
Did you know that island has the lowest moon?
没错 因为世界上 很少有人知道它
That’s right. But only a few of us in the world know it.
这个岛有很强烈的气候
It also has great weather
但它能帮你达成心愿
and it grants wishes.
如果你想要什么东西 那海岸下面的岩石
If you need something, the rocks below the shore
会把他作为礼物送给你
give it to you as a gift.
但要当心地面上的那些洞
But watch out for the holes in the ground.
虽然它没什么危险 因为
Though it doesn’t matter, because
从没有人死在那里
no one ever dies there.
比方说 如果你掉下去了 你就可以选择任何你想要的生活
For example, if you fall, you can choose any life you want.
你可以变成你心爱的鱼
You can be your favorite fish.
当这个女孩到来时 小岛很高兴
The island was glad when the girl arrived,
特别是海岸下的那些岩石
especially the rocks below the shore,
所以他们决定 要送给她一些东西
so they decided to give her something.
但送什么呢?
But what?
一个筏子
A raft.
再大点儿
Bigger.
一条狗
A dog.
不 应该给她从未有过的东西
No. Something she didn’t have.
她的父亲
Her father.
公牛的眼睛蝴蝶
Bull’s-eye, butterfly.
今晚你要在外面守着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!